Fortune Select JP Cosmos
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews Fortune Select JP Cosmos Bangalore
Travel Blogs from Bangalore
... had a camera on my phone also and that most of the people in there would but this only got me as far as the Supervisor who helpfully told me that it was “the rules”. I explained it was a bad rule and inquired whether he would be able to set up a meeting with the person making the rules. Yeeeeaaah this didn’t get me very far. Instead I took some photos through the gate (the entire perimeter was only hip high so not much of a visual obstruction) to make my point ...
... was unlike any other restaurant before. We will certainly go back again.
The other common item at meals is tea – rather a mixture of hot milk and sugar with a little tea added. Chai is a real staple here and ...
... in all areas at these times. What with the constant honking, large truck and buses, backup horns as well as other noises all going on it just is loud here.
- At least here in an area full of IT centers it is dusty one even sees some Indians using their Sari's or handkerchiefs to shield their faces from the dust. There is just so much construction and dirt piles ...
Thursday was a travel and business day, and I didn't take any photos. I stayed at the Bangalore Avanta by Taj, which was very nice, but the traffic woke me up this morning before I wanted to be. The Oberoi was next door, where my colleagues were staying, and it is even more posh, with a serene inner courtyard. But the walk in between hotels was depressing, with trash, disintegrated sidewalks and ...
... br> • http://www.bloggersbase.com/travel/the- pink-city-jaipur/
• http://www.bloggersbase.com/travel/glis tening-city-udaipur/
• http://www.bloggersbase.com/travel/oasi s-of-pilgrimage-ajmer/
• http://www.oktatabyebye.com/Travel-blog /2313-travel-blog-between-the-travails- of-travel-5135.html
• http://www.charkula.com/dance_rajasthan _details.asp#ghoomar