Forte Travelodge Oxford East
Travel Blogs from Oxford
... at 8AM and tried talking to me, but I just kept saying, "No...no...sleeping..." and she eventually went away.
I finally woke up for real around 10AM, got a bagel from G&Ds and headed over to Corpus to work on my new arrangement for a cappella. I'm mashing Let It Go from Frozen and Unconditionally by Katy Perry, and they actually work together really well so I think the song will be good. It was fun to get back to ...
After the advice of many people not to drive because you never find a place to park, we went by train to Oxford for the day. An easy walk to the town then waited by the green bicycle for the Footprints Walking Tour. This turned out to be two hours of great fun & insights from Tom, a very personable young man with a great ...
... smiled ruefully at the likelihood of such a conference being possible in Australia.
Imagine the reaction if one of these billionaire upstarts named the event after himself! Frequently described as tall poppy syndrome, it seems our national fixation with egalitarian values has lost us the ability to honour accomplishment and achievement. Success breeds suspicion: behind every great fortune, there must be a great crime! Even the conference name would ...
... mindmaps with a lot of references and including also .
- not only learned a lot on quantum information. but also learned notations unique in this world. a lot about quantum mechanics that i didn't know before
- network of philosophers of physics
- mutliple female proud moments - vail, caroline, borra, ruxi, sarah, helen
- data open science project
- career orrientation
- progression ...
Free food is the best food. It is maybe cliché, but the PHDcomic sure captures that aspect of student life in my case very accuretely. The zeroth week, before the classes start, is filled with introductions and free food everywhere. Moreover after a meeting/event there is free food left over, and I just can't stand throwing away food, so ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Forte Travelodge Oxford East
Other places to stay in Oxford
Godstow Rd, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Recommended for honeymoon couples
- We enjoyed our stay at the Oxford
Grenoble Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Useless conference facilities!
- An Administrative Nightmare
- Location Location Location
Peartree Roundabout, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Nice hotel
- Modern, good standard rooms
- OK but go for the Travellodge, it's cheaper!
Beaumont Street, Oxford | 5 star hotelfrom $276
- Typical Victorian hotel
- Six months' guaranteed reservation broken the day before
- Not a place to choose
Abingdon Road, Oxford | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Not the best choice for business hotels
- Value for money
- Not worth the price or 4 stars, bad building layout, not for the less mobile..
Oxford Rd, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $110
59 Western Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $167
3 Oxford Castle, Oxford | Hotelfrom $258
- Get me out of jail quick
- Getting the old 'Ball and Chain' off to a great start!!
- The teething problems continue...
73 High Street, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Good choice for Oxford town centre
- Okay place to stay
- Pleasant stay again
11 - 13 Linton Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $146
Church Way, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Welcome Break Service Area, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $84
180 Abingdon Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $154
137 Iffley Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Didn't even stay one night
- Don't Bother its awful
92 - 94 High Street, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $322
- You get what you pay for
- Overpriced and disappointing
- Great place to visit your student
66a Banbury Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Beautiful Hotel
- Not for business travelers
- Great Find
82-84 Abingdon Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $157
Garsington Rd, Oxford Business Park, Oxford | Hotelfrom $128
Peartree Roundabout, Oxford | 2 star hotelfrom $78
- Excellent choice
- Basic, but clean and reliable
- Great value
315 Iffley Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $156
Park End Street, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Noisy, basic, expensive but central location and clean
- Exceeded Expectations - Quite Good, Actually
- Dreadful Hotel
1 Banbury Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $345
- Exquisite Hotel, Impeccable Service
- A wonderful retreat, gorgeous food
Hinksey Hill, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $133
29-30 George Street, Oxford | Hotelfrom $149
Long Crendon Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $87
58 St. Thomas' Street, Oxford | Hotelfrom $278