Flamingo Inn Niagara Falls
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Flamingo Inn Niagara Falls
Travel Blogs from Niagara Falls
... Niagara FallsDeparture timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.DurationVaries from 4 to 5 hoursReturn details
Returns to original departure pointAdditional InfoInclusions
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride* (early May- late October)
- Journey Behind The Falls* (replaces Maid of the Mist during the off-season)
- Return trip up Skylon Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop ...
... The first cab driver thought that he could get our four large cases into the trunk (the boot for the uninformed) that also had an LPG tank but soon gave up. The next was a station wagon that accommodated us all oK. We booked in and then up to the 16th floor. Brendan had us line up near the window which was curtained, and opened it with a dramatic flair. I rarely use the word awesome, but the view was awesome!! What do you ...
... the vicious winds but we got there safely by 6am. Our plane was leaving for Buffalo at 7:10am and apparently on time so we waited and we waited and we waited, they were cancelling hundreds of flights around us but not ours so we thought everything would be ok - third mistake! At 10am they said that we will be boarding at 10:30 - at least we had our new friends to talk to and that helped the time go a little faster. They own a pub in Canberra (In Belconnen) ...
... bread cheese and ham and headed down to the lake shore for lunch. It looked like the ocean. The only way you could tell this was a lake, and we were looking across the narrow part, was by spotting the CN tower and some of the taller buildings in Toronto off in the distance. "Great" doesn't really cove it.
After lunch it was on down to Niagara Falls to see one of the largest most impressive falls in the ...
... of Clifton Hill and then we wait for another bus to take us up the hill. We drop our bags in the trunk of the car and continue on around Clifton Hill, mostly from one gift shop to another. I keep admiring the Sky Wheel- a large Ferris wheel that provides an awesome view of the Falls. We get tickets and wait patiently for our turn. Even in the dark the view is spectacular and I enjoy the ride very much. We make our way back to the car ...
Other places to stay in Niagara Falls
6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- What a View!
- Stunning and very obliging
- Loved our stay, the pillows are great!
4800 Bender Hill, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $84
- No Frills
- Great trip..but no coffee
6700 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Awful Service
- Embassy Overrated
- Wonderful hotel - great experience! (Sept '03)
6755 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Gem of A Trip
- Go for the 2-bedroom 2-bath suite!
- A gem
6361 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nice but noisy
- Don't bother with a so-called "Fallsview" room
- HILTON NOT WHAT EXPECTED
6289 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Yuk bad dreadful gross
- Very nice
- Great Place to stay for a Reasonable price
3950 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Amazing Water Slides!!!
- Check for deal, Great for Large family, Non-Smoking Heaven
- Absolutely the Best!!
6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Aside From Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Beautiful hotel
- Great hotel!
5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $124
5950 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Great room and location!
- Last trip not as good as others
- Best trip ever
6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel
- A pleasant stay
- Quite dissapointed
6039 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Incredible hotel, incredibly hospitable staff!! ~*~ Aug 28-30, 2004
- Great room, excellent locale!
- Doubletree July 18-21
6400 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- Stay away from the restaurant
- Great for traveling witht children
- Just so-so!
6045 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $70
- Good service, but what's the deal with the parking fee?
- Nice Hotel
- Very pretty place! Well kept, fabulous staff, close to all activities :)
5905 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $59
- This Hotel STAFF ROCKS!!!!
- Great place
- Loved it
6546 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $101
- Special Meaning.........
- Loved the view
- Loved it!
5591 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Ants At the Hampton Inn Room 116 & 114
- A Good Hotel And Value
- Was surprised
5706 Ferry Street, Niagara Falls | 1 star hotelfrom $51
4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Excellent Hotel Near the Falls and Casino!
- Pleasantly surprised with Comfort Inn Clifton Hill
5068 Centre Street, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $56
- Very clean!
- Great Deal!
- Great value, friendly staff !
5700 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls | 1 star hotelfrom $60
5599 River Road, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- Close to it all!
- Aston michael s hotel
- Quirky !
5339 Murray Street, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- This Holiday Inn is a Fake Holiday Inn!
- What a mistake!
- Do Not Stay Here.
7514 Lundys La., Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $67
7737 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $47
- What a jewel of a motel!
- Hotel was fine, so called manager is not
5257 Ferry St, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $70
- Worst experience ever and very poor customer service
- Nice little hotel - Great staff
- Didn't really seem like a hotel