No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
It is said you either love it or hate it...Freemont Street area. Personally, I'm ambivalent. I've seen it, will know what people are talking about, don't care if I ever see it again. What is it? For those who don't know it is the old Las Vegas before the days of the Strip. It is when Vegas was neon, neon, and more neon. It is where the freaks come out to ...
We were looking forward to a comfy bed and a bit of civilisation on our way into Vegas - although in hindsight I'm not sure I'd classify Vegas as civilised. Certainly we must have looked like overwhelmed country bumpkins who've just crawled out of the bush on that first night - looking on in horror at all the depressed faces at the pokies. We struggled to find our way to dinner - cursing a city that we're pretty sure is intentionally designed to confuse ...
Murray left St. George 10:00 am Mountain Time and arrived in Vegas at the Oasis Resort at 11:30 am Pacific Standard Time after driving 126 miles. Andrea and I had a delicious breakfast with Daniel at The Egg and I. We parted ways around noon and left for Vegas to return the rental car. There is an amazing strip of the 15 Hwy passing briefly through Arizona where you drive through the Virgin River Gorge. It is ...
Deciding on a hire car was a tough decision as you can hire almost anything in Vegas from a compact to a Ferrari. I always wanted to drive a big yankee truck so we decided on a Black Dodge RAM 1500.
After we picked up the RAM, we went shopping at Walmart to get a real feel for America. Walmart is amazing, you can buy everything from fresh fruit and veges and groceries to electronic goods, clothes, toys and tyres. We walked out with our groceries as well as ...
... feet above the ground. It’s times like these you seriously begin to question how secure the safety mechanism is, and whether the steward was rigorous enough in checking your harness. I guess that’s all part of the fun though isn’t it? The threat of death, the risk you take in going on a ride that’s surely to fatally malfunction one day. Hmm…maybe I need to re-evaluate my notion of ‘fun’.
The Grand Canyon
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing