No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
Rome…where do I even start?? It was by far one of the best experiences of my life. It was eight of us girls and this time we had to crazy transportation nightmares. We got to the Sevilla airport early and obviously knew what to expect from Ryanair. Then we finally got to Rome, had to take a bus to the center and hopped on a metro to the …
Travel day today we so proud we did planes trains and automobiles lol without a hitch. Arrived at our hotel " hotel Princapessa Isabella " just stunning and within walking distance which is great. Late dinner at a cute little family run restaurant. So much beautiful food and home made red wine. Time for bed its 1am ...
... I sit with Jacqui, Amanda, Narina, Tartare and a few others. I have some amazing seafood linguini accompanied with a nice glass of white wine. Our table decides to order the famous Florence steak that Tartare was telling us about. Its a special cut, eight hundred gram T-bone that the chefs refuse to cook any other way than seared for a few seconds on both sides. Seven of us decide to split the cost of forty-five euros and ...
... s largest unenforced concrete dome. the Pantheon is still used as a Roman Catholic Church dedicated to "St. Mary and the Martyrs" but informally known as "Santa Maria della Rotonda. We went inside and were pleased that it wasn't crowded. A voice over a loud speaker told us to be quiet in several languages (which ironically defeated the purpose of being quiet). We admired the dome, found Rafael's tomb, and left. Around the outside it looks like ...
... see (using our RS book and the Top Ten Rome book), but ultimately we found everything we wanted. Our favorites were the giant head and body parts of Constantine, which came from the Basilica of Constantine in the Roman Forum. (and I liked Lo Spinario, which is a first century BC bronze statue of a boy trying to get a thorn out of his foot). Tonight we ate at Settima all'Arancio again and had another fabulous meal - we split up an order of breaded veal ...
TripAdvisor Reviews BandB Filiberto Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72