No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews BandB Filiberto Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... through the throngs of people. One interesting note, is that due to her Italian accent, her pronunciation of the words "focus" (as in focus on this artwork) and "sheet" (as in covered in sheets of gold) were a bit amusing to most of us on the tour.
A special part of our tour was the Bramante Staircase, which is normally completely off limits to visitors except for a couple of tour groups a month. Our guide produced paperwork to a Swiss Guard, and he let us past ...
... splat of the ground. This was the beautiful square.
Goodbye, land of pizza and pasta, friendliness and history. Goodbye to friends and family and some great memories. We got to the Rome airport with plenty of time to spare. We planned to have lunch, do some duty free shopping, and relax at the airport while waiting for our first flight to leave. We got through ...
... Janiculum Hill), one of Rome's seven-hills to the west of the city. At the top of this hill is an impressive monument to Giuseppe Garibaldi, the revolutionary and military leader who is generally credited with being the father of Italy's unification movement in the late 19th-century.
The panoramic views of the city from this vantage point are truly spectacular, with many of Rome's historic landmarks plainly visible below. As we strolled ...
... and the bikes are dismantled and packed. As we take our leave in the morning the staff are amazingly helpful. If you want cheerful service in good English this is a terrific place, and the existence of Florian Ristorante a few doors up is a bonus. At 210 Euro for our last night it is expensive. We have used the Mediterraneo in the past, on the other side of Termini, and closer to the good bits of Rome. It does not match the Smart Hotel for service, but the ...
... line-height: 15px; word-spacing: -0.6666666865348816px;">00054 Fiumicino (Rm)
Tel. + 39 06 65029864
Fax + ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82