The Falstaff Hotel
Travel Blogs from Canterbury
... car until 10 am which was when we had said we needed it, and they were still calling luggage groups out to disembark! We were fine stood waiting in the sunshine but just as we left the port the heavens opened and we had heavy rain until we got to Kent where we were stopping for coffee with friends and the sun came out and we had good weather all the way home. Altogether another good Oceania experience if you ignore ...
... to someone else, in the same sense that America is my puppy. I haven't said it as often as I've felt it in fear of being the ignorant self-absorbed American (we're still dealing with slight backlash from our well-intentioned little "tea party").. but I love my home. I don't feel the need to implement radical change because I've witnessed it done differently. Lemon farming seems like a dream, as does building a home on the cliff of a mountain overlooking a translucent Aegean Sea, ...
... out a little longer because we hadn't had food yet so we were all pretty darn hungry by the time we arrived. The first 45 minutes were for lunch so we all just broke off and went to where ever we felt like. I got a sandwich and ice cream then went to meet up with group. We all walked to the cathedral together and had headsets in so we could hear the guide talk even when he wasn't close which was convenient. We were also allowed to take pictures inside which I was very excited ...
... Is the human reincarnation of The Little Mermaid. While my Disney doppleganger is probably Gaston, the d-bag from Beauty in the Beast.
6. Gives advice like she's an 87 year old asian "enlightened one"
7. Is going to be a total bombshell when her boobs grow someday (your day will come, grasshopper)
8. She's a beauty, and a cynic
9. She is THE ONLY HUMAN with whom I can have uninhibited, politically ...
... m actively in love with England.
This is a country in which:
1. People love rain, because it gives them a reason to be depressed.
2. Depression is a sport.
3. People love sandwiches. And the sandwiches love them back.
4. People pre-game to Zeppelin and The Smiths.
5. Everyone is a musician. And if they're of the sliver of ...