Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North
Travel Blogs from Waco
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
For some reason, I always forget how green Texas (especially central Texas) truly is. Maybe it's because I lived in North Carolina for 5 years, where the constant, unexpected-but-not-that-unexpected rain compels one to always be aware of the verdant Carolinian landscape. It doesn't rain quite so much in Texas, and despite the fact that I've lived here for 18 years, I'm always somewhat surprised by the miles and miles of greenery surrounding the less well-traveled parts of I-35.
... This was supposed to be huge caves that sit 800ft underground. And so it was. Again, the drive to the park had the most amazing scenery and we just kept mouthing 'wow' around every bend and over every hill. When we were around 20 minutes away, we followed the large bends in the roads and suddenly, we were surrounded by very high rock faces; driving through a valley of cliffs. The surroundings evened out and the road started to hold an upwards gradient which ...