Fairfield Inn Waco South
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- Indoor pool
- High-speed internet in room
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn Waco South Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... of the road, and USGT's are not immune to road construction, but these roads are amazing.
As much as I love my new map book I think I will look for an equivalent that just lists this level of road. I think it would be a cool challenge to try to cross the country completely on USGT's. I am looking for a challenge for upcoming trips, although I still have the Arctic Ocean to achieve. You may have seen on this blog site that I have a trip from ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco