Fairfield Inn Waco South
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Indoor pool
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn Waco South Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... John and I have started our annual summer hiking excursions, and one of new adventures this year was exploring Mother Neff State Park in Moody, Texas. Although some of the hiking trails are currently closed, the ones that remain open are worthwhile and afford pleasant views of the Texas Hill Country. The pictures here are from the top of the Rock Tower, showing 1) a panorama, and 2) a stealthy little composition in which the subject didn't know I was taking the picture :).
... the rock faces. We were slightly nervous driving on the outside of the road, with no barriers at all. To the left was pretty much a sheer drop to the valley below and, in a wide van with cars driving on the other side of the narrow road, we were definitely relieved when we reached the top. Driving over the last hill, the road evened out and we arrived at the most beautiful view I have ever seen. I just can't describe how beautiful it was. It was almost ...