Fairfield Inn Lubbock
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Tennis Court
- Drycleaning onsite
- Continental Breakfast
- High-speed internet in room
- Indoor pool
Photos of Fairfield Inn Lubbock
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Considering Berne Apparel buying workwear apparel for your own business enterprise? Right here are 10 health advantages that that can assist you make arrangement. 1. Your employees may look even more specialist, so relating to business meeting shoppers or users, they'll send out a message that you're an online business this means home business. 2. Providing you've fulfilled every single standards and regulations for ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... we made our way to Buddy Holly Center. This is a small museum about Buddy's brief career. He was born in Lubbock in 1936 and from an early age showed his musical talent. He was proficient on the guitar, violin, and mandolin. In the 18 months of his career, he toured some of the US as well as England and Australia. He was influenced by Elvis Presley and many of the blues performers and he influenced most of the English Invasion groups. You ...