Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... Southern Methodist University. This school was perhaps the prettiest that we have visited so far and then we went to the President George W. Bush 43 Library which is located on the SMU campus. This museum and library for President Bush 43 had many, many technological features but I still enjoyed his father's museum better. There were several video clips of his family. I did enjoy George W. daughters ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
... it was clear that we were moving out of the desert and into the prairies. The bare rocky dirt, barely giving life to cactus and sage bushes, turned into more fertile soil with yellow grass growing between the plants. And an hour later we were in farm country. Clearly, the farmers were using large-scale sprinkler systems to feed the plants, but the fields were full of vegetation, though it was difficult to identify exactly what they were growing. The one thing we are ...