Fairfield Inn & Suites Weatherford
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn & Suites Weatherford
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... have come through in the past. However, because we didn’t have the name recognition, it took a while for the surrounding areas to realize we were here.
Thankfully, there is a mall, some restaurants, and some hotels within walking distance of the lot so everyone made good use of them. The folks who have been living in trucks for the season treated themselves to a hotel room and since we were in a predominantly Hispanic area, our Mexican crew and ...
... and tailgated. It was so much fun. We ate great food, met a lot of pretty women and best of all sold the most merchandise than ever before. We made $1000 dollars that Saturday! It was amazing.
... add-on stopped at Durty Murphy's on the way back to my room - least smokiest of the pubs and the Guinness was .... Pulled in a single pour and not as good as the other two... So that brings the smoke back in to play :) no not really - when the bar pours the Guinness in one pull that tells you a lot about how well they monitor their lines. Moral of the story put up with the smoke at Paddy's or O'Shea's when in Ft. worth and skip Durty Murphy's. back at you from New ...