Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
It's been a fair while since I have posted. Albany Georgia was great. Rob has the greatest family! We stayed with his cousin Greg. What a kind and gracious man. He drove us around for two days. Showing us the sights. He also taught me how to cook on a green egg. Now I feel confident to go home and fire mine up. We may even have to upgrade to a larger one. Albany is a beautiful city with amazing home ...
... us as he has a tractor and this time we were able to get it out. Everyone still had to help push the van though so we are all covered in mud and drenched in rain water. Although this morning was a complete disaster everyone worked really well as a team and as a reward/something to cheer us up we went to Waffle House for breakfast/lunch. Then hit the road around 12:30 for a 6 hour drive to Lafayette, Louisiana. Everyone just crashed ...
Dang has crawfish for sale, it's inside a gas station and you can order it live or boiled. 3 lbs minimum and they are $2/lb live and $3/lb boiled. When I asked how much one person could eat, she said oh, about 3 lbs. 6 lbs later (figured the kids would prefer hotdogs) and we were set. SIX pounds is a LOT of crawfish to peel. Now we know.... Doggone tourists. But man was it good!!! The question becomes.... Will the Mosquitos quit biting us now that we are eating local ...
... was used mostly in cooking for flavor. The crawfish was a great new experience.
3. The Konriko Rice Co. We went to the store front in New Iberia to a company that processes and sells rice to distributors. One of their specialties is Pecan Rice. It doesn’t have pecans in it, but it smells like pecans when it’s cooking. We had a cup of the rice to try and yes, it smelled a ...
... is full of cool stops:
1. Searching for oil in Beaumont, TX at Spindletop;
2. Boating on the river in San Antonio, TX;
3. Making contact with aliens in Roswell, NM;
4. Standing on a corner in Winslow, AZ;
5, Gambling with Nick Papagiorgio in Las Vegas, NV;
6. Hiking the "narrows" on the Virgin River ...