Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to put it in and I was wriggling like crazy. First they did and ECG to check my heart, by putting these sticky things on my chest and connecting me up to a machine, it was not enjoyable. They left my hooked up to the machine all day to monitor my breathing. The doctor said that my oxygen level was 94/100 - apparently low enough to condone a tube with oxygen being put in my nose. A while later I was told that my heart was fine, which was good to know. The doctor ...
... down to the beach to which Paul zoomed around on the segway getting stared out by everyone (assumedly out of envy).
Next up on the agenda was dinner and shopping – Levi’s and Converse were purchased (for about ½ to 1/3 of the price compared to Aus) and it was steak, pizza and salad for dinner before heading back to the hostel and getting an early night for the early flight the next morning into ...
Very good roads out here and all around Miami for a change. Headed off down to Key Largo after the air-boat tour via a hiking shop as Tom needed to buy another pair of hiking boots for Peru. The trip down to Key Largo was very beautiful, scenic and the ocean a glass off. Key Largo not what we expected very low key, multi coloured buildings, quite old. We were not sure how far we would get down the keys today so did ...
... free shipping to meet this spending requirement. Then deposit those same coins into the bank and use that money to pay off the credit card. Voila, you have just spent $1500 without actually spending anything. And you have enough miles for a round the world ticket!
So suddenly, instead of just looking at a trip to Thailand, I had the possibility to go to almost anywhere in the world! I started thinking about all those places ...
... is still fighting her cold. She’s already out cold in bed. She tried to sleep in the car today, but wasn’t successful for more than 10 minutes here and there. I drove the full 10 hours hoping she would get some sleep, but it wasn’t in the cards for her. Hopefully, she’ll feel better when we get up tomorrow and see the ship down the street waiting for us to board.
The drive ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfax Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!