No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... of people visiting for the big game tomorrow, and a steady stream of light planes towing advertisements flew overhead. A bit of packing and sorting before heading out to a nice Italian restaurant for our last dinner. The gorgeous spriuker was trying so hard to get business that at one stage she put herself on the menu, but Mandy wouldn't let me order her. I've really enjoyed Miami, again. So much happening that you could do different things each day for ...
... udzialem nas trojga. Pozniej zjedlismy obiad w niewyszukanej pizzerii i poszlismy na plaze. Jest baaardzo szeroka. Piasek na plazy przypomina sezam, ale ten pod woda jest już idealnie gladki. Ocean ma piekny lazurowy kolor. Plaza zatloczona, ale ladna. Idealna na dzien, czy dwa, jak samo Miami. Caly dzien czulismy się tak, jakbysmy byli na planie MTV. Poznym popoludniem zabralismy się za porzadkowanie naszego samochodu. Czegoś takiego swiat chyba jeszcze ...
... approach women ... all I have to do in Miami is walk down the street and usually a guy will give me his number ... the British boys have got a lot to learn! :)
Way back last year in Cambodia I met Sami, from Finland. He had lost his passport and was continually trying to get out of the country only to be sent back again until the papers came through. Now he lives in Miami, so the perfect chance for another travellers reunion! We arranged to ...
... the squalls,arriving late evening. then @ 0-Dark.30 this time, we set off to Cat Cay where we arrived late evening yet again.
We awoke to check the squall activity for the Gulf Stream Crossing and as we had somehow managed to lose the top section of the SSB Radio Antenna in the rougher waters of the previous day, we could not really get through on the radio. So we took a chance and went anyway. It turned out to be ...
... the inevitable happened -- we were called back into the gate and landed before we even took off. There were moans and groans but I knew that the snowstorm had happened for a bigger reason. There was an inner knowing which I felt for the first time in my life. I know the storm was a blessing and that it was bringing me closer to something that didn't understand yet.
When we got to the customer service desk in an empty terminal at ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfax Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!