Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... although we felt very under dressed. On the way back we tried to be more efficient but it still took us nearly 4 hours with one short break. So now we have done enough exercising for the whole week! By the time we got back to the hostel we were ready to pass out so we had some dinner, got some necessities from the store across the street and now we're going to bed.
... a shorter ride that will be to the Grand Canyon and back. Departure date is scheduled for June 10th.
Tentative stops / visits include:
The Hoover Dam - http://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/
The Grand Canyon Skywalk - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Cany on_Skywalk
Night 1 of the winter music conference, we celebrated with Seth Troxler, Behrouz an guy Gerber all having a go at the tables. All 3 tagged teamed an all evening set that had the soulful footprints of Troxler, the techie dge of Gerber and the smooth progressive direction led by Behrouz, the evenings official host.
As a venue, ...
Living conditions like the ones I saw in Managua and Leon are very typical of developing countries. It is always a reminder for me to appreciate and be thankful for what I have. One thing I have observed is the nature of human spirit and hope. In a situation that seems hopeless - people always find a way ...
... I don't drink tea or coffee, and the cleaner told us to "Get out of the kitchen" when I wandered in for a glass of water.
So we went to a supermarket to get some beach towels, some chocolate milk (for Will), some orange juice, normal milk and some cornflakes so we could have a better breakfast for the rest of the week. We then went to the beach after applying SPF50, which was REALLY nice. The Sea was lovely and warm, and the waves were big enough to be lots ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfax Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!