No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
30th Late start but did a fair bit. Went to Cardigan nice little village took a photo of a women police officer with name tags in English as well as Welsh. The street signs are the same sometimes with English on top other times on the bottom very confusing. Next Fishguard a fair sized coastal town but no surf or sand. St David's was worth the stop it has a cathedral again very old and a bishop's palace that is a ruin but in its hay day a big place. Within ...
... to go. Somehow they decided not to charge us for any of our extra bags so ended up with 4 checked bags at no extra cost!! We were also moved to an earlier flight to Dublin so had to get a move on!
All that was left was just to say our final goodbyes to Nick and Deb.
... The girls had unfortunately missed the last tube for the night so an expensive cab ride and they headed back to their hostel. Morning came and Kingrock decided to head for a run around Hyde Park and I went to meet the girls by Big Ben for a morning sightseeing walk. We walked my route from Big Ben to Kensington Gardens taking in St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, Green Park, Wellington Arch, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace on ...
... I have befriended these characters and call them my own.
And this year, when I hop on that flight back to Australia...that bridge to Kooza will cease to exist.
It will vanish, just like it did in the show.
And I will be left with just a kite.
It will be a colourful kite, full ...
... except this has more swords/lances/armour in it.
The castle if surprisingly large, and we could have spent a few more hours in there, but decided to head off.
A & I take us to a lunch house in Windsor, and Teresa gets to have her Steak Pie.
After` lunch and off to A&Is house, just out of Reading. It is a beautiful 3 storey house, in a very quiet part of town, ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
53 Park Lane, London | 5 star hotelfrom $51
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience