No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... buy anything. Still worth a visit though. We went to Trafalgar Square on the way home. We had dinner with Paul at the Bull in Highgate, then went out to Heathrow where we stayed at a hotel there as we had to check in at 5am the next day for our flight to Istanbul. Farewell London, it was ...
... include Shepherd’s Bush, Brixton and Clapham (so up to you whether you want to migrate to these areas or avoid them) - Generally if you live South of the river rent is cheaper. - The closer your live to Zone 1 the pricier it is, so most expats live in Zone 2-3 - Try to get accommodation close to a Tube - Avoid ground level flats if possible due to the issue of rats in London - Bills are ...
... 8217;t we go out for dinner. So supposedly meeting Farah there we head out for a drink only to be surprised by all my old team and most of my new!! Balloons, bubbles and a nice evening!!
This is not without the various individual lunches and drinks like meeting to the new Oscar Tramontin, Richards work colleagues, our month to dinner and our week to go at Barbecoa. The celebrations for the upcoming wedding were non stop!!! ...
... today. Dad picked us up at the station at 8.45pm. It was so good to see him. Getting back to the house Teddy gave us a huge warm welcome which was lovely. He has been such a good boy whilst we have been away. And that is it. The end of our travels. We have had the most amazing time and wouldn't have spent the money any other way. 10 countries, 17 flights, 49 hotels and hundreds of memories made. Thank you for following us on our travels. Until the next time :-). Lauren and ...
... a fascinating land of excitement, fun and travel delights. Enjoy the special feeling of being in a beautiful land and do make sure you do miss hotel stays like Devonshire.
London a beauty in itself
What exactly does one do in London entirely depends on what he wants. If there are ways he could achieve satisfaction in travels then it is better if he accepts the fact that London is the place where you would surely get the most of travel sleighs. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience