No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... on some Americans. It was a great match, and of course Daniel Nestor and his partner won. The last match was Milos Raonic against an Australian who had just beaten Nadal. There was a huge screen set up outside the court where they were playing for everyone to still feel as if they were in the court. It was such an amazing day altogether! I really did not want to leave London, it is definitely one of my favourite cities.
Back off to Dublin before the big flight home!
... The restaurant was the Giraffe, which was delicious, and had a young and fun atmosphere.
When we were done, Nathan and Josh helped Claire and I find our way to the waterloo station to catch the jube home. We made plans to meet them the next morning, and they agreed to be our tour guides for the day.
After a wonderful first day in London, and being extremely jet legged we headed home where we basically collapsed into sleep!
... The maître d chatted with us for a bit & was truly impressed by the other restaurants that we had tried in Europe & my food knowledge. He took us to the kitchen & showed us around - we met 3 chefs & got some pictures. Amazingly, there are up to 40 chefs working in the tiny kitchen all at one time! Its amazing they don't crash into each other!!
Everything about tonight's meal was fabulous. ...
... out the Natural History Museum, and then head back to the hostel to take a nap.
After a much-needed nap we decided to grab some food and then head into the heart of the city. It was amazing. There were people from all walks of life, some drunk, some sober, some young, some old, you name it. There was so much hustle and bustle, and the businesses were beaming with the amount of lights and colors incorporated into ...
Wow, we are 8 weeks into our London stopover and Christmas has arrived. Can't believe how fast time has flown by. Not many pictures to post from this week since we were too busy stuffing our faces with delicious roast dinners. Also for those of you following my gym habits, I'm sad to report that we only managed two visits to the gym this week, due to a back and foot injury i have sustained. I guess i need to slow down as the old body is not what it use to ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience