No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... Yeah, talk about running...I don't think I even had my socks on when I ran out the door. And ran all the way to the station.
How to get Lisa to excersise...let her sleep.
In saying that, guess who walked onto the floor ready for service at 11:59? Oh yeah, that was me too.
I'm so classy.
... an individual UK soldier that died during WWI.
It was a beautiful exhibit (but clearly very sad when you think of what each poppy represents!)
After admiring the exhibit we decided to head to Covent Garden to buy a book for Katie's uncle and to get me some more MAC makeup. We thought it would be best ...
... screen at the moment without so much as a whiff of anxiety ,so I think we can say she is conquering some fears).
Mom , Emma and everyone else who have shared my concerns for my dislike of Chinese cuisine. I have officially had my first experience - not entirely sure what it was but I ate some of it and didn't sick in my mouth ... A definite improvement and effort on my part.
I'll talk you ...
Before exploring Islington, I knew very little. I knew it was a little bit out past Shoreditch and had been there only at night with some Brits I had met out in Shoreditch. Based on these people, my perception was that Islington, a little further away from central London, but still close to the trendy, creative Shoreditch of east London, was probably cheaper and maybe more "ghetto", but could be where many of these young creatives actually lived. I thought ...
... in the movie Notting Hill when they sneak into the garden and sit on the bench that says "For June who loved this garden from Joseph who always sat beside
her"? The Meads' bench is equally as sweet :)
Anyway, after lunch I went to Oxford Street and walked into about 24 stores full of items I can't even kinda afford, but it was super fun to look, then I walked around Piccadilly Circus. I spent most of Wednesday near South Bank - Westminster ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience