Travel Blogs from London
... Old World interiors are only two of the several items that fill the Knightsbridge institution with august brilliance. The upscale Harrods may be treated as an attraction rather than a shopping mall. Ensure that you don’t miss out the perfumery, the food halls and of course the shrine dedicated to Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed. If you have plans for serious shopping, check out the chain stores which are along Oxford High Street. ...
... pie and Fish & Chip shops. There are two main and popular chain restaurants right away outside the station, the Aberdeen Angus Steak House and Garfunkels below the Mercure Hotel.
Paddington has some of the unique hotels closest to Paddington station London facing Praed Street. This part is facing the Hilton is known as the main commercial area of Paddington. You can check out these superb collections of hotels closest to Paddington ...
So here I am broadcasting from another day in London! Did some sightseeing... Didn't have a chance to go to Tower of London so I'm getting up earlier tomorrow to do that. My luggage unfortunately has not come yet, but I am hoping it comes by tomorrow morning! I think it should come by tonight. Fingers crossed. Still adjusting to stuff... It is so weird being in a foreign country on my own! I'm used to being with my parents or Keith. But I am glad for orientation tomorrow to ...
... we immediately made our way towards the Underground (or the Tube as Londoners call it).
Tim was kind enough to not only allow us to crash at his flat but also to serve as our official London Tour Guide. When we asked Tim how to get from the airport to his flat he quickly responded with "I'll just meet you at the airport, it will be easier than trying to give directions." That proved to be very true but with his help ...
... wanted to ride the London Eye when she got in, but unfortunately didn’t think we had enough time for closing. Instead, we went to eat bangers and mash, and ran back by some of the tourist sites – Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, etc. Then we went to bed in our tiny little room (a real stretch for two people) and got ready for our big ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience