Travel Blogs from London
... much longer if we were taking pictures of everything. I'm sure they've let people inside before, but if I remember correctly, this was the first time they were letting people in the same entrance that dignitaries enter through. We entered through the side and then eventually walked out into the quadrangle where we could see the changing of the guard still going on in the courtyard. There was an abundance of beautiful statues and ...
... to our hotel - very basic, no free wifi and small rooms • got a double bed to myself as they only had two triple rooms left • had a quick nap then met downstairs for dinner • walked through kensington gardens to a little restaurant where ate dinner and planned our next few days while we had wifi • back to the hotel before a big day ...
... the nearest tree. -Don't be too afraid to go on the 'London Bridge Experience'. You will enjoy a fun and interactive history of the London bridge including sounds and smells, just have your wits about you when you go through the last part of the tour. -Do go on the 'city cruises' boat down the Thames to Greenwich, you get a 24 hour ticket free with the London Pass. As well as an informative commentary on the way, in Greenwich there is the 'Cutty ...
... was definitely wrong - and Diane thought her throat was frozen from her Caesar. Breathing and speaking - not well. Lo and behold, in short order I was calling Emergency Services. A paramedic arrived on a bicycle, stayed with us for the duration, was awesome, ensured she was stabilized, and gave advice on next steps. I was all worried that Diane's car would cost her a fortune, but the paramedics and YVR to the rescue. Small mercies in an emergency. The waiter advised us on leaving ...
... enough time to enjoy a bit and relax at their leisure time. The Crowne Plaza
Newcastle also offers a conference room which again is most needed by any business traveller if one is to arrange any meeting. There can be no better place other than the hotel one is staying at to arrange for such a meeting.
With accommodation finalised at the Crowne Plaza Newcastle no place is ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
60 Pentonville Road, London | 4 star hotel
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
163 Marsh Wall, London | 4 star hotel
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Stratton Street, London | 5 star hotelfrom $45
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience