No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
Another lazy start to the day with an outer suburban trip to start things off for a change of pace. Spent a good portion of the day looking through Harrods Department Store. I have never seen anything like it, or price tags quite so large before. I think he reason the Queen shopped here is it was the only place she could find such thingd as £35,000 chess set, £250,000 ...
... the majority of his plays for audience participation and so the theatre was built accordingly, with open air, for natural light. In the area we now call the "stalls", the theatre is for standing room only - even today. Today, the area provides for 300 people, but in Shakespeare's time, it held 1000 people. Most of whom were covered in goose fat to keep them warm, then layered with clothing that did not get washed, to lengthen the lifetime of the garment. ...
... us, the friendly and cheeky body guard asked us to please stay where we were, and said ' Nevin take a photo' .. He repeated what I had just said. And out if the car stepped Princess Ann. Her and a whole lot of other guards in their very shiney uniforms stopped for a photo on the park. We were very surprised, so sat and had photis with them. When they left we continued our walk to the Palace.We had a look around and took touristy photos.. ...
... memorial service.
I continued on my journey and arrived in London far worse for the wear than I had been when I left Calgary. Shivering for hours on a flight several degrees too cold, I huddled under two blankets but was unable to sleep. When Helen greeted me at the heathrow airport (thank you) I looked a bit vampiric but was happy to see a familiar face. Helen guided me back to her place where I promptly conked out. When I ...
Our trip ended with a short flight from Saigon back to Bangkok, a short afternoon visit into town, a night in a hotel near the airport and the long haul back to the UK via Abu Dhabi. That was one rather short sentence to finish what has been a fabulous 3 months.
In fact we found that we enjoyed Bangkok even more the second time around although it was extremely hot and humid. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience