Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America Gaithersburg Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... by them tonight. Fray's really tired tonight from all the driving. She did a great job. The bad news is that the bags are heavier & tomorrow morning we get the train to NY, hanging for an hour or so at Penn Station then get a train to Washington. Excited for that. Big day...live from Washington DC. Our buddies from the hotel dropped us at the train station. Train delayed by 40 minutes. No stress, we have an hour between trains. Train to NY great even with extremely heavy bags. We ...
... any mobility challenges at all. They are crowded. And the infrastructure is questionable at best. There were awesome parks with live music and visual art projects scattered throughout the city. Artists just doing their thing to try and make ends meet. Why else would you make fake pigeons every day or roll a baby grand piano into a park and play beautiful music on a sunny Sunday afternoon? We enjoyed these things...but I just kept wondering about the ...
... and hugs to my friends Ben and Gretchen. I can't thank you guys enough for your hospitality and warmth. I look forward to your trip to South Africa.....and I'll be sure to show you a good time! I left this morning and made my way on foot, metro, plane and cab to my next stop.....Boston, the home of Harvard and MIT. It's a little colder here, but so far so good, as my room which I booked on Airbnb is right on the ocean in Winthrop. Stories about Boston to follow later this week....until then..... ...
... of aircraft piston engines and one of biggest was a radial 9 row of 4 cylinders (36 cylinders) and over 5000 hp.
Dulles National Air And Space, were else can you see all these planes together? By the look on Aaron's face and the amount of running around he did taking pictures I think he had a good time as well.
At one stage we thought we might run out of time and would not be able to get there, now we have the pictures and memories.
... in which the United Nations was conceived even if it's many years later and simply from a memorial and some quotes. The amount of American history throughout Washington was extraordinary and any person remotely interested in anything from the Revolution to Civil War to External Conflicts to the United Nations to the Space Race and American Pop Culture will find something of interest in Washington. Some of the things I saw included:
- The ...
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.