Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... night before our loading help came, but after a day and a half of tricky loading we successfully packed everything into the pod, without an inch to spare!! I finally found a buyer for my car and finalized selling it on 1/2/14...not cutting it close at all! LOL! Then yesterday, or as we like to refer to it "the stressful day from hell", we packed Andie's car with the remaining items, laid out and organized our bags or the trip, cleaned ...
... It's smaller than I'd expected. I'll have to plan my coffee with the president better next time, as there's a 3-6 months wait for a visit to get inside. Washington DC isn't actually 'in a state' as it would be seen as bias towards a particular state. Only 600,000 live in the capital Washington DC with 5million living in the surrounding area of Washington City, which is in the states of Virginia and Maryland. For me, the only thing of interest during the Capitol Hill tour was ...
... 35 minutes until we reach the airport!!!!!
I spoke with some other passengers who were in the same situation as me. One man kept trying to be optimistic, even though his flight was scheduled to depart only 10 minutes after our arrival at MUC! I told him I sure hope his flight is delayed so he makes it.
We arrived into MUC one minute ahead of schedule at 10:25. I should have arrived here at 9:21 had the S8 followed a regular schedule. I overhead ...
... Two whole weeks traveling through Italy where I will immerse myself in Italy's amazing history, sip the finest wines, eat the best pasta and pizza in the world, and meet some handsome men along the way. And Rome is my starting point! I could not be more excited to finally embark in one of my bucket list journeys! Be prepare for an amazing Roman experience through my eyes!
Starting Point: Rome, Italy
Ending Point: Venice, Italy
Our next stop was the Lincoln memorial. That was a must see on David's list. We, of course, could see the Washington Memorial from everywhere really, but it is under construction so we were not able to go up in it. I have been to the top before and what an incredible view of DC.
From there we went to the Arlington Cemetery! Ok people! It was a place solemnity ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America Gaithersburg Washington DC
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $138
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $231
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $331
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.