Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Extended Stay America Gaithersburg from our 9 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... the white house through the years. It feels like such an honor to be able to go visit the landmark and be apart of a bigger picture. knowing all the history that has gone on there starting from George Washington(Pres.) and John Adams(Vice Pres.) from 1789-1797 all the way to Barack Obama(Pres.) and Joe Biden(Vice Pres.) 2009. Forty Four Presidents. Forty Four! But mainly I’m looking back ...
... to the US, your carry-on cannot weigh over 15 lbs…this defeated the purpose of me packing the more fragile souvenirs in what I thought would be my carry-on, which ended up having to be checked afterall. Note: I believe you are charged around $100.00USD for a second checked bag on United when leaving the US, but Qatar Airways currently does not charge a fee for the second checked bag when leaving Doha.
... running late and the tour guide was yelling at us again to be on time that we realised that we still had to get through this tour without killing the guide.
Our next stop was Washington DC where we went to the Air and Space museum. We were only given 40minutes there, which was disappointing as there was so much we wanted to see. We did get to touch a moon rock and then took some amazing pictures of planes, and rocket ships before heading to see the Wrights ...
... a slightly barmy early 19th century house turned Inn where we were encouraged to help ourselves to sherry in the sitting room kept company by about 600 toy rabbits covering every surface. Another town of wonderful clapboard architecture (factoid: we discovered this is pronounced clapurd) but the town is famous for Bellvue Avenue where the rich escapees from the hot-house south built their summer cottages in the mid 19th century, a curious term for properties the largest of ...
You can see Washington D.C. in half a day easy. A lot of walking though cause buildings are spread apart a fair way.
So, an overview, the Whitehouse is tiny and all the other buildings look way better. The city itself overdoes it with its use of columns. While once the sight of columns on a building impressed me, after a few of these buildings I realised that I can't stand columns anymore. Perhaps this will be rectified if I visit Ancient Roman ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America Gaithersburg Washington DC
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $243
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $226
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $257
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $296
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $149
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $429
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.