Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
After packing up this morning we headed over to Shawn and Anika's surgery to have a look around and say some last goodbyes before heading to the airport. Lauren shed a few tears but hopefully they'll be another family reunion for her back in the UK next year. Once we got to the airport unfortunately our flight was delayed by an hour due to a typical Florida thunderstorm. It was only a 2 hour flight to Washington though and we were ...
... we were two teachers from Chattanooga, Tennessee and taught at Normal Park Museum Magnet School. He instantly remembered his recent visit to our school and mentioned how impressed he was with the exhibits and students at our school. He congratulated us on all the work we do for our lovely students.
Next we mingled till it was time for our Capital tour, which was nicely arranged by Senator Corker’s staff. While waiting, we ran into one of ...
... knew this had our names written all over it! Our table was next to a group of four and we all started chatting - as we do - one of the guys, Roland, was a Mets supporter and they were losing - much banter between the two tables and they were obviously regulars at 'The Red Porch' so we were soon all bff's! Lots we could tell you about the afternoon but you know the rules - what happens on tour.............
... At this point, I realized that Adia, too, was crying. Her entire body seemed to be crying as she was very tense and did not look comfortable. I immediately hugged her and we cried together for awhile, as we would throughout the museum. Nina walked with me out of the dimly lit and very graphic first floor to a bridge to get to another floor. However, this bridge was deeply emotional as there were names of destroyed cities and towns. Nina and I ...
... the guide, although a lovely old lady, was quite hard of hearing and couldn't hear when people asked questions. Then went to the international spy museum which was ok. It had a Bond theme there as well focusing on as the evil villains. Not as good as the designing 007 display on at the Melb museum! Visited the American art museum which houses the portrait gallery of American Presidents. a break for soup and pie!! At night took a walk to the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America Gaithersburg Washington DC
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.