Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America Gaithersburg Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... in the United States, well I stood corrected on this case. Shut eye was needed on this flight but we made sure we were awake to see the sights coming into Washington. We had arrived in the capital city of America and it was also our shortest time anywhere. We had a day and a half so we had to be organised. As we were feeling pretty tired and our legs were feeling the effects of Boston and its lovely monument, we headed to Smithsonian Natural History Museum. There were many museums ...
Wounded Warrior Memorial is touching and reminds us, many still need out thoughts, prayers, and support.
These pictures require little explanation, only reflective thought about how fortunate we are and a reminder that we should never forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we, and so manyothers in the world may live free.
... on a bike (although not without his own troubles: when asked about how his rubber blazing went, he said, "It sucked," and left it at that), waiting at the station for us. After a bit of chit chat, he and Sam went to get beds at a hostel, Sam needing to pick up mail at the post office the next morning, and I set out to hike seven miles that evening to the first shelter in Maryland. After more than a week, I was back on the trail. Days 81 and 82: Zeros in Washington, ...
... destination on Groupon or Living Social or one of those coupon websites and it sounded neat, so we decided to give it a try. We weren't completely sure what to expect. We went up the steps to the front door and rang the bell. We were greeted by the owner of the mansion, who went off to get us our complimentary glass of champagne.
We sat in the lobby of the mansion and the owner gave us a brief history about the mansion. They had bought it in the 80s and converted it into ...
... a bit of DC in one go, whilst having a history lesson at the same time. We started off at Capitol Hill, and visited The White House, The Lincoln Memorial, various war memorials, and the Dr Martin Luther King Memorial, amongst others *see attached photos*
The only thing that let it down was the shambolic late start. We thought it was a shorter tour than it was, and had planned on going for food afterwards. By the time the poor guide ...
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.