Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America Gaithersburg Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... stove-top, pots, large fridge, microwave, sink, and cutlery), before an afternoon of exploring D.C. on another Segway tour! Being our 5th Segway tour on this holiday, we jumped right on and began the tour. Seeing the White House, Capitol Hill, Smithsonian Museums, War Memorials, Washington Monument, and the Lincoln Memorial, all within a 3-hour tour, was a very efficient afternoon. However, it ...
... caught and some were hanged.
After here we continued to the Capitol building which unfortunately is undergoing restoration along with the National Mall which is supposed to be completed by 2017 when the next president is sworn in. This meant that much of the Capitol dome is covered in scaffolding and when we did the tour inside, the capitol dome itself is also mostly covered up due to the restoration works, so you are unable to see the beautiful ceiling. Even ...
... So many things to helped us pass the time.
Going through customs at LAX and Washington were both really good. We were quite surprised at how quiet it was. It was much busier at Melbourne before we left. Apparently there was three International flights all going out at the same time. There must have been over 400 people in the line, but thanks to Mala we were able to skip that queue!
Kalli and Mal, having been to the US this ...
... Back on the bus back to our starting point then cab back to hotel. Another long exhausting day, but still had to shower and eat. Sunday is about to commence for us and we still have a couple of things, to see on our list - going to the very top of the Washington Monument and visit the Police Memorial. Sounds like a lot of doom and gloom visited by us but well worth the trip. The Americans sure honour their fallen. Blog later. Have many many more pics but don't want to bore you to ...
... 160;As a rule I never take photos in the art museum because I'd rather look at the art in real life instead of through a screen and I don't like taking a picture I can find for free online that is usually better than what I take. However, for the sake of blogging, I did take one picture of some Toulouse-Lautrecs. Photos were not allowed in Andrew Wyeth, so I suggest you look him up online. I quickly ...
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.