Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... my time allotted to I-20 is brief, about 100 miles and just as it curves northward towards the Dallas - Ft Worth area I exit to my new favorite class of road, US Goat Trail, in this case USGT-6. I will be passing under the D-FW mega-urban-metro-glomix, within about 50 miles of it, yet I am on a smooth continuously paved and virtually deserted agricultural road. Granted occasionally you have to allow for a combine or other farm machinery taking ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco