Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... specialities - believe it or not, the first large steaks we have had in months as beef is so expensive in the shops! Peanuts in their shell are also a speciality, with the husks being thrown on to the ground. It was almost enough for me to say let's go somewhere else although I am assured it is a part of just what happens and Peter was quick to join in. He had been to that restaurant previously and knew just what was expected. We are staying in a lovely camping area adjacent to ...
... is under construction. Not to be a spoiler but while I did make it above the Arctic Circle, I did not get to stand in the Arctic Ocean and that is something I want to do. Also I have been thinking a trip to Panama City would be a great trip. Tierra del Fuego any one.....................
So I am cruising hwy 6 and it is time to stop for a drink. My 2 litre bottle of fridge water usually stays cool for about an hour, by the 3 water stop of the ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...