Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... specialities - believe it or not, the first large steaks we have had in months as beef is so expensive in the shops! Peanuts in their shell are also a speciality, with the husks being thrown on to the ground. It was almost enough for me to say let's go somewhere else although I am assured it is a part of just what happens and Peter was quick to join in. He had been to that restaurant previously and knew just what was expected. We are staying in a lovely camping area adjacent to ...
... is under construction. Not to be a spoiler but while I did make it above the Arctic Circle, I did not get to stand in the Arctic Ocean and that is something I want to do. Also I have been thinking a trip to Panama City would be a great trip. Tierra del Fuego any one.....................
So I am cruising hwy 6 and it is time to stop for a drink. My 2 litre bottle of fridge water usually stays cool for about an hour, by the 3 water stop of the ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...