Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... John and I have started our annual summer hiking excursions, and one of new adventures this year was exploring Mother Neff State Park in Moody, Texas. Although some of the hiking trails are currently closed, the ones that remain open are worthwhile and afford pleasant views of the Texas Hill Country. The pictures here are from the top of the Rock Tower, showing 1) a panorama, and 2) a stealthy little composition in which the subject didn't know I was taking the picture :).