Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley
Travel Blogs from Salt Lake City
- My first free day in Utah, after a long day of work in my aunts house.
- I decided to come to the heritage park, my aunt recommended this place.
- Had the chance to see some national symbols !
- Later i went on to the fine arts museum.
- I appreciated some of the real art pieces ...
... burden of a solo diner. I know it's not true suffering, yet every bad experience is a tremendously deflating letdown. In the past month, I've developed two hypotheses:
1. Hotel staff are taking bribes from the worst restaurants in every town.
2. Other travelers/tourists are caught in the "time & place" mentality. The place was great because they're intoxicated with the joys of vacation and the incredible surroundings. And ...
... I didnt have it serviced fully - extortionate prices!. Bob payed a similar price and Tony who had caught up with us paid190 dollars as his bike needed a very minor repair.
Bob and I then go to Wrights a bike accessory shop in another part of town, Sally got us there OK and safely through the busy highways of traffic.
As it was so hot I ended up buying a new riding jacket - a ...
... plant that seemed to be moving, b ut it was a green bird, and as he flew away, he had yellow on his underbelly.
We continued up the hill to the information centre, where we watched a doco on the American bison who roam on the island freely without fear, as there are no predators,
The young lady in the gift shop was very helpful, and showed us where to get a grilled lunch.
So once the cruise was booked, the weight lost, and the research started, it was time to start my packing list. Everything I read about what to wear in Alaska said, "Layer, layer, layer." I started my packing list about six weeks before the cruise and with three weeks to go, I started putting items to be packed in the guest bedroom. In order to be fully prepared, I even bid a work trip with a 24-hour layover in Ontario, California. The hotel ...