Extended Stay America - Jackson - Ridgeland
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Jackson - Ridgeland
Travel Blogs from Ridgeland
Downtown Jackson is a little scary. After our navigator could not find our hotel address a friendly emergency nurse at the medical centre we found was more than happy to walk outside and show me the back way along a gravel path - a few turns left and right and our hotel alongside the highway service road appeared. Good timing as Nicole was about to point our car in the direction of the highway and keep going!
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
Jackson (day trip to Meridian)
- 9am start for our day trip to Meridian
- Mississippi Blues Trail Markers:
- Rubin Lacy at Pelahatchie
- Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup at Forest
- Meridian Rhythm and blues and Soul Music
- Meridian Jimmy Rodgers and the Blues
- Otis Rush at Philadephia
- We have seen a ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...