Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... pretty campus of Baylor. We checked out their new stadium that seats over 100,000.
Followed the GPS right to the Omni Hotel in downtown Fort Worth. We got a King suite upgrade with a nice view of the city with windows on two sides (6th floor). After wonderful showers we dressed for dinner at Reata's. This restaurant was highly recommended and deserved the praise. A Texan western style place with great service personnel. We had the tenderloin tamales with pecan mash as ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
Went to have a look around the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards. Went into a phone shop to get an american SIM for my phone. Called in at a western store for a few supplies. Headed back out to the rodeo in the evening. Good job it was not back in the UK it would probably not be allowed on Health and Safety grounds. I suppose the competitors have to sign many waivers so they can't sue the ...