Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... Sally went with Pork Shank with Chorizo Black-eyed Pea Hash while I went with Rib Eye Steak with Cook's Butter. I also ordered a side dish of Bourbon Creamed Corn. The servings were large and we brought some steak and pork back but left most of the corn. We tried the Dessert Tacos with Caramelized Bananas and Chocolate Gravy. Best gravy ever!
Since we were only 10 blocks from our hotel we walked back. Not bad but warm. Now in our room at 9:30 so sleep time is ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
Today we are headed east, for the first time on this road trip. We have officially made the turn-around after making it all the way to the west side of Texas. The clock said 6:15 AM when we got up this morning, but since we decided to stay on Texas time for this brief period (less than 24 hours), it was really 7:15 AM for us. We got onto the road at 8:45 and 48 degrees and set out for Ft. Worth, TX.
Hobbs is right on the state line, so it didn't take long for us ...