Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
Travel Blogs from Annapolis
... should I tell him it is just a movie........
With our legs feeling a little weary by now we walked back to our hotel via the National Christmas tree and stopped by a local dive bar called Lindy’s Red lion(just near where we stayed)where we got $5 burgers which came with chips(which I had forget meant potato chips)and beer(we never got food poisoning so that was good).
For our last day in DC we decided to check out Georgetown a quaint area just near us that ...
... in this memorial really get you thinking. I found they helped me better understand the founding of the United Nations or at least the passion behind it.
- The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a large dome building with the 'all men are created equal' quote inside.
- The National Space and Air Museum. What interested me most was the space suits and trying to figure out how they used the toilet. I don't think my brain is big enough to comprehend ...
... Starting to get the hang of the Circulator Bus. Ate at We, the Pizza. Fitting name, huh?
1. National Mall and Memorial Parks
2. National Gallery of Art Your Art App
3. Arlington National Cemetery
4. National Archives "to the brink" Exhibit
5. National Archives Docs Teach
6. National Archives Today's Document
7. International Spy Museum's Villify Me
... water ice is softer than fresh. The kids and I have spent the last 5 days getting her ready for the delivery crew. They are here. The boat is fully provisioned. The generator is running. The engines are running. The boat has heat. There is no warming in the forecast. It's time for Coco to go back home were she belongs- the tropics.
... It is quite the mob scene, thousands of human ants crawling this way and that. To escape the crowds, went to a planetarium show and Mary, Zoe, and I promptly fell asleep. Woke up at the point when the show visits a fiery exoplanet atmosphere...afterwards went to a food court to snack and try to regroup so I can fulfill my duty and update this ...