Extend A Suites - Des Moines
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Extend A Suites - Des Moines
TripAdvisor Reviews Extend A Suites - Des Moines
Travel Blogs from Des Moines
... regretted not leaving my house earlier, but I needed a full 10 minutes to say goodbye to my dog and cat. Thanks to self check-in and speaking up a bit, 15 minutes before my flight was boarding Alex and I were putting my big blue suitcase up on the scale and ready for its tag. Eight pounds overweight and a looming overage charge of $200 forced us to empty out some contents of the suitcase into an empty duffel bag that had been reserved for the goodies I was to bring back. Well ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... and I've been a total fraud
- What if I can't remember how to pack efficiently to come back home and have too much stuff?
- What if I see a homeless dog that needs help and I am helpless?
- I worry I'll miss important milestones and events in the lives of my friends and family
- But most of all, I'm afraid of loving it so intensely, learning so much, having such a ...
... We will miss each other, but that is a small price to pay for experience, knowledge and adventure! Our love and marriage are stronger because of this gift.
The biggest gift of all comes from Career Transition for Dancers. This organization provides grants for professional dancers to further their education for a second career to supplement non-working times or after retirement. ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...