Holiday Inn Express London - Chingford - North Circular
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... middle-aged son along the brick wall opposite me, conversing easily with the restaurant manager. I realize now on my final evening that this is, oddly, the first time i've been privy to extended conversation between brits since my arrival - though this is more likely the result of the high concentration of tourists and expats in Central London. The accent is pleasantly melodious to my ears. I have thankfully arrived during the hour between six and seven, when a table ...
... Uyuni ..... Largest salt flat in the world. Mindblowing.
- Carpeted dashboards in most taxis!
- Crazy taxi drivers - everywhere!
- Many men make a living as shoe shiners - in Bolivia they wear balaclavas so they don't cause embarrassment to their families (sad as at least they are earning money).
- Peru - tiny taxis about to fall apart, beeping their horn at every opportunity.
- Peru - Children with llamas and alpacas on leads. Lambs following their lady ...
... said she wouldn't have got on the train by herself and of course was a bit shaken up. We visited some markets...birds...all varieties and flowers which were spectacular.. Also a goldfish market..managed a few pictures for you. It was really muggy and hot so I took an early taxi back to the hotel ..3 of the others joined me when they realised what I was doing. We are having an early bite to eat tonight before we he'd out for the overnight flight to ...