Explorers House Holiday Makers/ Pvt Centre
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... warm at 26 degrees ,not what we had expected and our lack of summer clothing was a drawback . Being a Saturday and with this unseasonal weather it seemed like everybody from Montreal was heading in the same direction. A very slow drive to Saint- Sauveur a ski village that on this day resembled Hahndorf on steroids. People everywhere but we enjoyed our drinks and baguettes and the outstanding views of Autumn foliage in the ...
Through our first set of locks, raised up 15 feet and we arrived at our next destination, Quebec City, which definetley lived up to its description of European charm without the travel. The cobblestone streets were lined with cafes and bistros, tables full of French speaking patrons enjoying the sunshine and warmth while they dined on heavy multi-coursed lunches, sipping wine and espresso. Our first day off we hiked up the "break neck stairs" and over to the Citadel where we, along ...
... station so while there weren't many blocks to walk, we had to go up,from the underground. Next times, I am not packing so much... It rained the whole time we were on the train today and looked like dusk from around 2:30 pm on. So I didn't get any great shots from the train. There is a shot where we pulled into the underground to detrain. I hope it turned out because the scene is ...
Et tout le reste: and all the rest...
Après toutes ces années, de nouveaux changements dans ma vie m'éloignent du Canada. J'espère que ce ne sera pas définitif, mais pour le moment je ne sais pas ce qu'il va se passer donc j'ai préféré faire un tour d'honneur et essayer de revoir un maximum d'amis avant de partir.
Avant de prendre une pause à Vancouver je suis donc passé par ...
As the started to fall from the sky I headed out on the town with my new Perth friend Jason in search of a good bit to eat. After constantly switching sides of the street and flipping coins we wound up at le Grillade for some local cuisine. I tried Macaroni with Cheese, sausage and bacon. Jason had a simple burger and claimed it was 'the best burger he had for $8' (forgetting that he still had to include a tip). My ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!