Explorers House Holiday Makers/ Pvt Centre
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... in front of us is tabulated (341 by our place by 8:06am) and is staggering by Victoria standards. If you do not have your own bike, you can rent one from the many coin-operated bike stands.
No helmet required. Go like hell. Rules of the road are mostly followed, though, as compared to Victoria, where they are not..
B is for Bakeries (and ...
... at that time of year, so that is why so many people were out and about.
As we wandered up the hill that the square is on, we saw a Cabane a Sucre, or a Sugar Shack, that was set up at the top of the square. A Cabane a Sucre is a wooden shack set up to sell maple sweets during the winter. The larger ones have a variety of winter-related activities, like sled rides, and the custom of having these houses that converted the maple syrup to ...
... br> We finally leave to meet Jez for lunch. Today we are off to try some Montreal poutine at Poutineville. Its another warm day so we stop by to grab a smoothie on the way. We chill in the shade and do a little people watching again before we continue our walk to lunch.
We catch Jerry as he is locking up his bike and I punch his shoulder to say hi. We get a table outside Poutineville and check out the menu. Lots and lots of choices. Your potatoes can be ...
... sont très bien accueillis avec une bonne réputation. Mieux vaut dire être canadien qu'américain! • L'aéroport Pearson de Toronto est définitivement le pire aéroport au monde. That's it; we are back from an amazing trip! Some more great memories we will have forever. To finish it all, here are some random facts about we notice in Ireland. • Ireland is superb... but not so much the Irish men! • A diploma in plumbing is necessary ...
A Mindful Journey To India:Punjab & Rajasthan
November 2 - 19 2013
This is my third trip to India. In 2008 I stopped in Agra for three days and exalted in the surreal beauty of The Taj Mahal. In March of 2011 I took my first Mindful Journey with Wayne Walder and Beverly Carr to the Southern Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Flight arrived in New Delhi at 2:15 Monday am, beyond exhausted! After 18 hours of flying time, and ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
1155 rue Guy, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
155 Rene Levesque Boulevard East, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $119
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!