Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
Travel Blogs from Lawton
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... the Mara River by the thousands. Seeing the migration with wildebeest as far as the eye could see. This is why we came to the Serengeti.
7. Lioness carrying her week old cubs in her mouth. We saw 55 lions total.
8. 3 day old baby giraffe being very skiddish and not letting us up-close .
9. Following the Mother Lioness as she goes to fetch her month old cubs and follow them back ...
... of reading and research, packing day is here. I have online shopped and shopped. My family has all the safari gear needed. The big issue is that we can not carry more than 33lbs to Tanzania . At the moment our bags weigh about 25lbs. I am feeling good. As I watch Wimbledon on TV, I am contemplating what to pack for this part of our journey. The crowd is in short sleeves today. It's finally evening, I am mostly packed. I chose layers for London. Getting sooooo ...
... campfire just after sunset.
Without the sun, it was rather cold that night, so we built a big campfire with the dead wood we had gathered earlier. For dinner we enjoyed hot dogs grilled over the fire, and potatoes and corn on the cob cooked in the hot coals. Sydney was introduced to “smores” for dessert, an American
tradition consisting of roasted marshmallows pressed between graham crackers and ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
More great choices in Lawton
Search for more deals in Lawton
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations