Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... of the Canadians. It was situated at the bottom of the Space Needle and was apparently a yearly thing on Memorial weekend, I realise I forgot to mention this, it was memorial weekend, an American holiday to remember their military casualties, while at St Helens and in Seattle. It like most public holidays was used to party, although apparently there are marches and stuff in remembrance.
The Folk festival was really cool, it was many markets then stages dotted ...
... we had not re fuelled the car. Sugar!!! Luckily the garage would sell us fuel at a reasonable cost rather than the $10 bucks a gallon the hire company charges. On Thursday we did the Space Needle (Look it up) then walked to Pike Street Market. After that, I had a thirst to quench so we dropped into the Pike Street Brewery (a pub) where a couple of pints if one of the local brews called "kilt lifter" did the trick. And don't bother with any ...
Our flight from ATL to SEA left on time and was pretty uneventful except for some minor turbulence. There were some pretty spectacular views on the way here, first we saw the Rocky Mountains...we'll more like the foothills of the Rockies but they were still breathtaking and speckled with snow. About twenty minutes before we landed in Seattle we saw the amazing Mount Rainier. At first ...
... a Nirvana bit which was quite interesting (they are more my era). There was also a cool music sculpture that had about 700 instruments towered up, 40 of which had been cleverly rigged up to play themselves.
Next was the really cool bit. A sound lab where they had a variety of instruments you could play while a computer guided you through the basics or you could play over some music tracks. Then there were some ...
... things ill have to skip in this blog ;)
Next morning, found out I'd agreed to go hiking :S Got picked up early by some of Erich's friends (Kari & Eeyore) and went with Mirriam, the other German couchsurfer to Wallace Falls before I'd even had chance to have breakfast or stop my mouth from tasting like a scowering pad.
So that day, hike was only 6 miles or so but felt pretty sketchy (this word ive been hearing a lot of in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108