Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
I find myself in another US airport today. There's a huge window about 10 meters high looking out to the air strips here at Seattle airport, so I'm sat in front of that watching the planes take off and chilling out in a rocking chair. Yup. They have rocking chairs lined up along the window. It's kinda fun.
My flight is only to Vancouver, about 50 minutes. Seems a little silly really but that's the way it goes. Red tape and all that. I'm really excited ...
... ladder. The lock is an engineering feat that allows passage from Lake Washington to Puget Sound and back. It includes a dam, a spillway and a 21-step fish ladder. There is an underwater viewing area to actually view the fish returning to the place of their birth to spawn. FASINATING!
We explored the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibits. Apple was previewing its new Space Needle app and we benefited from the techies. Some of the ...
Hyped up on coffee. Can never drink coffee again from anywhere else. Looking forward to moving here. Gonna stop before my brain causes me to say something idiotic. Seattle Underground tour was fun. So. Much. Fun. So. Much. History.
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
An African safari! The trip of a lifetime. People dream of going to this exotic land. They spend years planning, saving, and dreaming. But not if you are Therese and I. We feel 5 weeks is a sufficient amount of time to plan and be fully prepared to go. So naturally, we have run into a few surprises along the way.
- Malaria pills- Surprisingly, you cannot go to your local REI to purchase. They are not like ...
... to be deliberate and accurate with my work. Obviously it had to be done right and had to look great for Myra and Adam's sake. The house is pretty old and hadn't been painted for quite some time so there was a lot of prep work. Actually there were 5 full days of scraping, sanding, caulking, priming, and anything else necessary to seal that place. An internally rewarding process nonetheless. Then the beauty began. They chose a vibrant ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108