Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... at the city from above. The harbor was full of boats and the city was big. We had a great view of Mt. Rainer. Down to the bottom after a few pics. We headed over to the glass gardens (Adams was not thrilled) we saved $5 each on the $26 ticket thanks to the man with the free needle pass. The glass work was outstanding, so colorful and intricate, I loved it. Adam tolerated it. We exited and took the Montarail back to the car and headed out of town to the Snoqulain water fall. It was ...
... the air postal service. There were also sections on WW1 & WW2 with stories of all the pilots (or Ace's as the good ones were called!) and replicas of all the planes. We just didn't have the time unfortunately to read all the stuff here.
In addition to this they had three planes outside that you could go inside of. 1) A Concorde 2) a Dreamliner 3) the first presidential jet liner ie an Air Force One! This plane flew JFK, Lyndon ...
... is a quick introduction but a few of the kids skied right until we had to leave at 3 pm. The ability to turn was missed by some and a few spectacular crashes made the viewing entertaining. There was snowman making, hot chocolates and just sitting by the outdoor fire to keep the rest entertained. I heard lots of good comments and I know that I had a great day. Bernadine and I ...
... Pinnacles diner and it was fabulous. I had Lobster bisque and then pork chop followed by a soufflé just delicious. John had the crab cakes the a 23oz porterhouse which was huge followed by baked Alaska. We had a really great evening but I drank far too much with 3 Martinis, 2 glasses of wine and hen half a bottle of red......Not Good Jan!!!!!! When we got back to our cabin we had a monkey waiting for ...
... etc, then a nice sandwich for lunch. Afternoon was relaxing, starting off with the Farmers Market, very similar to ours with many people, lots of stalls, and on the edge of a park. We 4 then went to a large shopping mall to see if a camera is able to be fixed due to a little drop earlier on in the tour, but no go till we get home to Aussie. We had a look at the all Electric Car, very nice too, then a look at the large ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108