Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Then we wandered up to the space needle, and took the terrifying lift up! 605 feet up in the air in a lift that would give the Glass Elevator a run for its money. I was a little shaky when we got to the top but 360 degree views of an incredible city soon calmed me down. We also ran into the English couple that were on our wine tour which was great. I did a Steve in Seattle! :) Then we went to Chinuhly Gardens (pronounced Chinchilly, not really but it's ...
... signal would turn to the flashing red hand so I could catch my breath and give my calves a break. Pathetic, I know. I have officially started my year of living off free wifi with no shame. Loitering outside stores to catch a signal or browsing casually inside and asking for their wifi password will be a common theme. I'm at the airport now waiting to fly out to Tokyo. Although I've had a great first five days, I can still very much tell I'm in North America ...
... of minutes later, this old man with gray hair, massive spectacles, braces on (the type that hold your pants up, not the type that hold your teeth in) walks past us with a dog in his arm. Julie gets a fright by the dog walking past at table-level and in her two-drinks-in state, she lets out a little squeal. The old man is looking for a chat and Julie obliges, talking about where we are from, what we are doing, how we are liking it, and it turns out this guy runs ...
... new aircraft, the we travelled into the Plant itself nearly underneath the 2 mile long runway, we saw a big Boeing 747 coming back from its maiden flight. On entering the big building we were ushered into the theatre and saw a wonderful film about Boeing and the modern transport system. After the film we boarded 2 busses, drove around the end of the runway, ( we could not see the end of the runway from the bus) passed dozens of new aircraft all being either tested, fitting ...
So thankfully it's only a two hour drive from Portland to Seattle. I didn't even have to stop for gas! Lucky lucky me...Ugh...I'm still recovering from that bad sushi...Serves me right, I suppose.
Already saw the Space Needle and Puget market though, so that's a plus.
No further updates.
"I can't say anything I don't love about Seattle." -Felix Hernandez
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108