Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... to realise that it didn't open till 12pm as with most of the stores in the area so we headed back to our hotel to get our passports, when we got back to the hotel we grabbed our stuff and headed straight back to the station, the total for return on the train was $168 dollars for both of us with 4 bags of luggage which was the cheapest way to get to Vancouver from Seattle We decided after purchasing our tickets to walk along the river towards pike ...
... on Converse Outlet. Regardless of that small setback they managed to open up their first shop during the year of 1966 around the 15 of March. That was the quite very first Vans Shoe shop and it was located on 704 east Broadway in Anaheim, California. At this point they only offered 3 types of footwear. They were being priced at $2.forty nine, $4.49, and $4.99 however they ended up bought as display only shoes. The extremely 1st working day that ...
... had headaches each day which I think is as a result of the pollution in the air. Our flight was only slightly delayed and we were sat relatively close to the front of the plane in Row 9. We were surprised that the plane was smaller than our regular domestic planes back at home. Usually there are 3 seats on each side with an aisle down the middle whereas Virgin Atlantic only had 2 seats on each side ...
On Friday 26th Sep we arrived in Seattle after a 5hr bus journey from Vancouver. When we arrived at the bus station I was immediately taken with Seattle for some strange reason. Although we were only standing outside waiting for a cab I could tell I was going to like the place!
We got a cab to the motel, checked in and got settled in our room. It wasn't bad at all but I think they oversold the kitchenette. There was an oven, microwave and stovetop but not a ...
... people started using it as a recreational water (yeah, they do that a lot here) and some people noticed and described various health benefits. With that, the first building was constructed and the place has grown into its current modern and very well-executed facility catering to many people with both the lagoon and the nearby health clinic/hotel.
Considering that the whole purpose of the place is to go in and soak in 100°F water, ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108