Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... L when we checked in, so had to remove some weight and put it on our 'carry on', so that wasn’t a hassle. $25 each bag charge again. Airport food is pretty expensive we found out as we had to buy breakfast and lunch to take on the plane … but just an incidence of travel.
Our United Airlines flight from NY to Seattle took 5 ½ hours and it was a smooth, pleasant flight. It was ...
... dinner. The views from the restaurant were even more spectacular and we had a fantastic table by the window to enjoy the view. The restaurant rotates so you're able to get a 360 degree panoramic view of the city while you eat. The boys had an appetizer of short ribs while my parents had crab cakes. Brittany, Susan and I just decided to enjoy the bread service. I am usually not a big fan of butter, but the butter served had a crystallized salted ...
... some food and some people from the house next door came over, but I was way too beat to socialize. So, they probably thought I was super antisocial. Which, really, I kind of am, but this was a different circumstance.
After dinner, I took a couple benadryl and stuck my earplugs as far in my ears as they would go and went to be around 9pm like an old woman. But my, oh my, did I need that sleep. It was a really great and productive day, though, and I didn't even get sun burnt!
... to improve my habits.
What concerns me about this trip is that I feel it might be an expensive trip I already learned when I went to Tanzania. I loved spending time Tanzania, and I loved my time in East Africa. Even so, I have failed to do anything constructive with that experience. I went to learn more about the actual complex relationships that exist in East African culture and see the hippos, giraffes, and zebras. I feel ...
... jeros, fried scallops & fries, Russian onion-cheese roll at Piroshky x2, mac & cheese at Beecher's Handmade Cheese, beer at Pike Brewery and a caramel & chocolate covered apple at Rocky Mountain Candy Co. We walked by the original Starbucks, browsed art, bought flowers for our stateroom with gorgeous peonies and generally just explored and enjoyed the area. Richie and Casey went on the huge ferris wheel ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Lima | Hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108