Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Because the Market is a historic district with design guidelines, the store retains its original look.
Crown Princess is one of the largest Princess cruise ships, with room for 3,080 guests and nearly 900 balconies.
Elliott Bay is a part of the Central Basin region of Puget Sound in the U.S. state of Washington that extends southeastward between West Point in the north and Alki Point in the south.
... Had a great dinner with Cathy. She is an artist and Billy Joe is a musician and is on tour on the east coast. Funny that he was playing in NYC on the night we return home. Were going to try to make it but too tired. Had dinner at the Palace Kitchen ...
Seattle, here we are! Baby Car got a special ride Wednesday – a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island in Lake Washington. We just rode down to the docks and rode her right on the ferry along with many other vehicles – big and small! It was a new experience for us and so much fun. It was cloudy and cool outside on the deck as we left Seattle and went across the lake into Bainbridge. It took about 35 minutes for the trip over then we drove the car right off ...
So yesterday, July 17th, we finally touched ground in Seattle after an exhausting 24h-journey!!
Starting point was Vienna/Austria and we booked a flight with a stopover of 1h10min in Amsterdam - we should have taken another one! Because as luck would have it the plane in Vienna didn't take off for like 40min after we already went on board, so there was absolutely no way we could have made the connecting flight to Seattle! Well little setback, but fortunately we ...
... those who sort fortune in the Klondike region to the north. There is a fairly basic 'tale' of the era on the main corridor of Miner's Landing. Otherwise, the area is pretty touristy and 'cheesy'!
After regaining my sea-legs around the harbour I wandered across to the next pier and the Seattle Aquarium. I don't usually like these enclosed animal spaces but seeing as I had a voucher for it in my ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
1112 4th Ave., Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
3201 S 176th Street, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $60
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
15920 West Valley Hwy., Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108