Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... bag that they make for the occasion, also clear plastic. It was a bit of a hike to our seats, but the atmosphere was amazing. The Blue Thunder drumming band was playing and everyone wore the Seahawks gear. Our seats were up high but still great viewing of the game and the coast. When the team came out the support they got was deafening. Last week they played the 49ers and set a world record for noise level at a ...
... in. There is a brand new base exchange and commissary, but the chapel looked the same. We headed across the desert plains of eastern Washington, then into the Cascade mountains, over the passes and into Seattle, where we are right now, waiting for our flight to head to Anchorage. As we were driving, I was listening to an audiobook, which most of you have probably read, but I had not read it yet. It's called The Shack, by William P. Young. It ...
After a whirlwind adventure, it is time to come home and enjoy some of the amazing weather that Seattle is experiencing this summer. As our trip comes to an end, we will always have many fond memories of these two months together.
Fun statistics and facts:
- We flew to 10 countries: Germany, Croatia, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Kenya, Seychelles, United Arab Emirates, & Japan.
- We flew over 38,000 miles in a little over 7 weeks.
Up for an early start as we knew there could be some delay at the border. Sure enough-there was. Big lines of people trying to get into the US. At 8.30 though they put a few more guys onto the desks and that sped it up. Lots of questions though. The motorways here are as good as in Canada. Lucky Tom has a GPS in his car though to find the motel. When the border patrol guy asked us where we were staying ...
... arrests exceeds violent crimes". Great conversation starter, isn't it? Particularly if you have taken a course in "Modeling of Drug Consumption and Economics" - which I did as part of my Masters Program at the Technical University in Vienna in Mathematics. Uuh, who said Math is boring and only for nerds? :D Special thanks to Prof. Tragler!
Link to the article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86