Executive Club Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Executive Club Suites Arlington
Travel Blogs from Arlington
... had to put those, jelly, and a few other things in another bag to be checked. Only us. ��
Our flight will leave around 8:25, and we'll have our next update then! Love and miss everyone who's supporting us already. ��
... features. As we had only one day we had booked a guided tour and we were met by our guide Eric, a young guy with extensive knowledge of the history of America and Washington in particular. He proved to be very informative, though by the end of the day, we had both had enough of his manner which was rather "know all" and arrogant. Having said that we saw many things and learned so much that would have been impossible without his assistance. He was supported by a driver, a lovely ...
... it's all new and exciting ... But 4 hours is still 4 hours and the novelty may soon wear off. We had to queue up for Social Security number, which we need to get driving licences ... Via a test. Neither Mandy nor I are looking forward to that delight. We went visiting dog parks today (without dogs) and collected strange looks as the only people there not walking a dog. Happy days though, at least we found ...
... Andrew was torn between which team to support, but once he worked out the Sav Rocca was playing for the redskins it was decided. (For those who pretend not to know Sav Rocca was A collingwood forward who was well know for hs ability to be an accurate kick for goals from a fair way out) Given he is now 40 he has done pretty well. But didn't hear the crowd go Roccaaaaaaaaa like in the old days! Unfortunately the redskins lost even ...
... Senator's office to give us a private guided tour through the building, so we got there early and had a very nice lunch in the building.
At 3pm Fiona arrived, the Senator's aide. A lovely young lady, so enthusiastic and spending her last afternoon with us before she headed off to Princeton Uni. She took us all around the building but not downstairs to the railway we got onto last time. We saw a lot that the general tours do not get to see ...
Other places to stay in Arlington
900 S Orme St, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Great, just don't count on the shuttle
- Great Hotel, Great Location
- Good deal, great service, nice views
801 North Glebe Road, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Best hotel ever!!
- Good but not great
1900 North Fort Myer Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Great Hotel-Great Service!
- Good Value, Great Location
- Washington DC with indoor pool for $135
1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $104
1250 South Hayes Street, Arlington | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- A big, confused, mobbed, surely this is not a Ritz, Ritz
- A BIG rip-off!!!
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Hyatt is rude
- This Hyatt was great
- Not That Bad.... Good Stay
2650 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $99
1325 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Nice hotel and good price
- Worked well for our family vacation
- Probably not again
300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Super service at the Doubletree
- Terrific hotel for sightseeing with kids!!!
- It was Okay
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Beautiful and Comfortable
- A pleasant stay.
- Very good service
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- 1st Hilton stay & not impressed (2nd floor)
- Great Hilton Property!
- Why bad reviews?!.....
1500 Arlington Blvd, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Those little things can ruin your stay
- Pleasant Stay
- Great Stay - Wonderful Value
1401 Lee Hwy., Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Solid/Comfortable Hotel
- Home away from home....
- Exactly what you expect at a Marriott
2020 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Quelle surprise!
- Great hotel, but bring your own food!
- Never a radisson again
1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $123
- Nice Hotel, Great location
- Surprisingly very comfortable
1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Embassy ...everything you need
- We were impressed with the Embassy Suites
550 Army Navy Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Exellent all-round Hotel
- Great location to see DC
- Very pleasant stay
4610 N. Fairfax Dr., Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $96
1800 Eads Street, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $144
2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $104
2480 South Glebe Road, Arlington | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- So So Hotel
- Worst Hotel in DC
- Not Fancy but Fine
950 North Stafford Street, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Wow - what a change
- OK, but an inconsistent choice
- Below expectations
1200 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $133
1333 North Courthouse Road, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- More than I ever expected
- What a Beautiful Hotel!!!!
- Ideal choice for my needs
1501 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Great staff
- Good Value and Super Convenient
- The Worst
1121 N 19th Street, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- A First-Rate Hotel in Rosslyn, VA.
- Cool and hip hotel to enjoy while working!
- Sleek, Luxurious--but With a Few Big Problems