Evancourt Motel Melbourne
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Melbourne
As we were going through the international terminal, it's for real. "We are going to the World Cup". it's so special to be doing this with my two sons Adrian and Alex. ~ FRANK I was so pumped and excited to leave and go on this once in a life time experience to Brazil with Dad and Alex. It was one of my dreams as a ...
... middle of nowhere, with no taxi services or regular bus services! In the end and after about an hours wait, and a further half hour of working on the car it turned out that the battery had died and needed replaced! Eventually we got on our way to the City by mid afternoon, we had tickets for the Aussie rules in the evening so we only had a couple of hours to explore beforehand. We both decided we would love to go to St Kilda, and not because it was the previous red light ...
... got a few nerves at this point!! We drove in a minibus to the airport where I met my tandem partner. He was a really lovely guy who had been doing it for years- this gave me some confidence in him!! So we boarded the plane- which was tiny and had two benches in the middle we sat on VERY closely next to one another!! We flew around for several minutes before I heard the door of the plane- I watched ...
... br> Some things I learnt on the journey from there to Adelaide:
- Cheap boomerangs nearly work, but condom manufacturers don't settle for near success do they. Step it up
- If you want to see penguins on Phillip Island, you should really organise it well before 3pm on the day
- Tourists will squabble harder over a photo of a penguin than seagulls over a packet of crisps
- It is acceptable to serve food in a basket
- Not all goon is awesome, ...
... hiliarious!) When we reached the waterfall it was very pretty however after being in NewZealand it did not quite compare to what we became used too! We were impressed that it was our first time in the woods in OZ and we did not come across any spiders or snakes! Our final stop for the day was Apollo bay, which of course was another nice beach we took a short walk here and chilled out a bit before heading for dinner. So after a pretty good ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Evancourt Motel Melbourne
Other places to stay in Melbourne
Docklands, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Brilliant Hotel & Staff
- Pleasantly surprised....
- Uncomfortable beds
Southbank, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Location, location, location
- Great Value for Money
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $241
- Westin is better
- Good location, great room
- Love it!
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- We would love to go back
- Good choice for Melbourne
- Very Dissapointed
Southbank, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Fantastic Stay at Crown Towers!
- Very poor
- I love Crown - especially Crystal Club
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 2 star hotelfrom $95
- Great location...but...
- Watch out!! There might be a mouse in your room
- We never stay anywhere else
Arrival Drive, Melbourne Airport, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Two different experiences
- Fab view of the Airport, Kept my 2 year old happy.
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Good value, pleasant stay
- Good Location, Average accomodation
- Most enjoyable
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good location
- Worst experience ever
- Great Location
Southbank, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Perfect experience
- Langham Melbourne Beaut Little Spot of Luxury
- Great first stop
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Above average
- Will not stay here again
- My Choice Always
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Okay weekend at Oaks on Market
- A good find
- Great hotel in a Great Location
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- VERY dirty and outdated
- Really nice and good location!
- Asians Beware!
South Wharf, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $178
Southbank, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Lovely hotel
- Like an IKEA catalog
- Crown for Business
East Melbourne, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- Beyond What We Expected
- Gorgeous hotel, lousy service
- Park Hyatt
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Wow! A 5 Star European Style Aussie Hotel!
- Not bad, but not great
Melbourne, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice except for size and noise
- Gradually fading, but still one of the better choices
- Very unprofessional and under trained staff.
192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $156
10-14 Centre Road, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Es ist ein Holiday Inn
- Comfortable Airport Hotel
- Wouldn't go back
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $226
- Great - if it's your sort of style
- What you would expect from the Westin...
- The Ultimate Melbourne hotel
Melbourne, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $133
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Fabulous Location
- Best place we stayed at in Oz
- Dig It!!!
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Really good
- Great service at Saville
- Perfect holiday