No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eurpergola Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... it's our donation to the Rome economy. At least we havn,t lost the camera LOL!!! Now it's time for a quick shower then off to the pool for a bit to chill out, before we head out sight seeing. It wouldn,t be the Thomas,s without some sort of ...
... ones for the "Sistine Chapel." It was only at this point we realized that we weren't in the Sistine Chapel yet. So on we go!
We walked down a long hallway, standing in line, and then arrived in the actual Sistine Chapel. There were signs telling us not to take photos and to be respectful of the space. It was beautiful and so peaceful to take it all in. We both enjoyed the few minutes we spent there and continued on to see more religious ...
... behind this specific church and gave us the motion to drink the water. The story behind it was that there is a well in the corner, where the water was taken from, and at one point a reflection of Virgin Mary appeared in the well. There was more to the story, but most of the stories were in Italian and not translated. It was getting dark out so we headed to the Colosseum. We got there just in time and got some awesome pictures of the Colosseum with the sunsetting. The lighting ...
Day 11 Glenda and I were up to 2am decorating the lounge room with blowing up balloons ( my breathing exercises for the day) and hanging banners of Happy Birthday around the room. The day started with a bang (COFFEE first) and music of birthday songs and Tina Arena singing in French because we all like her. Then the traditional card and present opening of lots of small fun things we gave both girls there gifts ...
... by the Emperor Constantine and the newly "official" Christian religion. The Emperor was a calculating man and carefully measured his religious zealousness. He located this new church not in the center of Rome, but on the outskirts of the city so as not to antagonize the predominately pagan populace. But there are more stairs to descend! So we proceed down to a third level where we find the remains of a Mithraic temple ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82