No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eurpergola Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Pizza and pastas were never more than 8-10 euros (sometimes less) and we ordered big pitchers of house wine for 5-10 euros. Pizzas are all made from scratch and Roman style pizza is thin & crispy. The cheese is very light so eating a whole pizza isn't a guilt trip! The pastas are made in house and cooked perfectly, the taste and texture are so different and just something I hope everyone has the pleasure of trying at least once. Luckily, we'll be in Italy for almost ...
... met us at the airport and drove us to the apartment. It is an amazing little place. On the third floor (no lift - poor Stephen). Rita has made every effort to make us feel welcome and the apartment is fully stocked with cereal and other breakfast items. Yoghurt and juice in the fridge. A bowl of fruit, biscuits, chocolate, tea and coffee, a bottle of red wine in a basket and a bottle of proseco in the fridge. Butter, Nutella and jam for toast. It is amazing. ...
... through a place helps you gain a deeper appreciation then just zipping through and ticking off your list that you've 'been here, done that'. We tend to take twice as long as what guidebooks say it will take to visit a place.
-Walking on the sidewalks with the other tourists and locals can be quite a challenge on such narrow sidewalks.
- When you sit down in a cafe or restaurant, there is a charge for just sitting there. ...
... were, to use an appropriate adjective, wondrous.
A while later we had saved up enough leave from work to take our next extended holiday. This time we targeted India, China and Hong Kong. India was a culture shock in itself and the three weeks we spent there will not likely soon be forgotten.
... The columns and cornices are so massive you have a feeling of being very small and in a place of great importance.
I got Guenther to go into yet another church. God must be in a good mood, Guenther hasn't even been singed. This was the Church of St. Ignatius. Once again you have to realize that the way people learned about religion was through the paintings and sculptures around the church. The alter fresco ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82