No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Eurpergola
TripAdvisor Reviews Eurpergola Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... animals or gladiators onto the floor. The arches used to create the landmark are very impressive and show growth in the knowledge of architecture during the time it was built. There are three levels of the Colosseum, and then it was being used the levels dictated where people sat depending on their economic background. Back when the Colosseum ...
... our Roman tour, we were taken to a beautiful little piazza full of sculptures which the guide said most people didn't know existed. Rome is very easy to get around even without using public transport. There are a few hills but they're not that high.
We've been to the Pantheon and Piazza Navona a few times and they would be my favorite spots. I love the Pantheon but the lack of respect by some tourists ****** me off. Every few minutes ...
... and shopping. We shopped in the campo di fiord section, both of us purchasing shirts, and I bought a scarf. At 7 we met our group for a champagne toast. Audrey passed out presents. A brownish/copper colored scarf for me, a t-shirt with ciao Bella on it for Brandi. The couples got bread baskets and ceramic utensils. Dinner was my least favorite of the group, as the wine did not taste as smooth and the meals were average. After numerous photo ops, we said our ...
... which we hadn't had in Montepulciano Called Anna, all set ( if stressed) for tomorrow Out passed Pantheon and Piazza Navona to Da Tonino for dinner: pasta with tomato, chilli and parsley for J, and with mushrooms and peas for me Home to bed Accommodation: Via del Pozzetta 122 groomed through Rome ...
... 160; It doesn't seem to amaze how quickly the huge structures in this part of the world we constructed. For example, the Colosseum was constructed in 8 years. With the technology and materials that they used, I have no idea how this was possible. I guess it all came down to using slaves to do the work. On the same tour, we then headed towards then Ancient Rome part of Rome. For both Kellie and myself, this was fabulous. Seeing the grounds with such a rich history gave us a ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82