TripAdvisor Reviews Eurpergola Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... 5 streets up from the river. Which we chose as our main path to many monuments because it insured we wouldn't get lost. Our first mission was to get tickets to the last AS Roma game on Sunday. We asked around at the morning market and easily found the shop to buy them. After everyone picking some AS Roma gear we went exploring.
Piazza Fiori has a huge market everyday where we bought fruits, veggies, some elaborate pasta and peonies ( because I miss ...
... leads to the death of Remus at Romulus' hand. Romulus creates his new city and names it Rome after himself. Rome evolves into an impressive and powerful city. The statute of the She Wolf is an important artifact when it comes to Roman history because it tells the popular story of how Rome may have been founded. Therefore this statue represents the beginning of Rome's ...
... bullets near the walking path connected to Castle San'Angelo from when the Pope was under attack by Catholics and Protestants rebelling. Andrea navigated us through the crowds into the entrance and to the replica of Apollo. Here he provided us with so many details to prepare us of what we would see as we moved along on the tour, shared great insight in the many stories and theories behind the masterpieces inside, and made sure we knew what was a priority to see before shuffling around ...
... but we didn't care because we wanted to get accustomed to the time change. We headed out straight to lunch and I ate my first pizza in Italy. After lunch we walked around downtown Rome- the modernized part of it- and window shopped, along with taking in the culture of the people in Rome. We visited the baths of Diocletian and got to walk around where ancient Romans once walked and ...
... of the busiest days of the year. Nothing could faze us after our bike ride though. We got into the centre on the tram no problem and picked up one of the seven (!) open top tour buses options. It was really busy everywhere but Phoebe coped amazingly well doing a massive amount of walking including right around the Coliseum (very impressive), up and down what we thought were the Spanish Steps but weren't, around Piazza San Pietro (by the Vatican - again, ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82