No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eurpergola Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Pizza and pastas were never more than 8-10 euros (sometimes less) and we ordered big pitchers of house wine for 5-10 euros. Pizzas are all made from scratch and Roman style pizza is thin & crispy. The cheese is very light so eating a whole pizza isn't a guilt trip! The pastas are made in house and cooked perfectly, the taste and texture are so different and just something I hope everyone has the pleasure of trying at least once. Luckily, we'll be in Italy for almost ...
... met us at the airport and drove us to the apartment. It is an amazing little place. On the third floor (no lift - poor Stephen). Rita has made every effort to make us feel welcome and the apartment is fully stocked with cereal and other breakfast items. Yoghurt and juice in the fridge. A bowl of fruit, biscuits, chocolate, tea and coffee, a bottle of red wine in a basket and a bottle of proseco in the fridge. Butter, Nutella and jam for toast. It is amazing. ...
... through a place helps you gain a deeper appreciation then just zipping through and ticking off your list that you've 'been here, done that'. We tend to take twice as long as what guidebooks say it will take to visit a place.
-Walking on the sidewalks with the other tourists and locals can be quite a challenge on such narrow sidewalks.
- When you sit down in a cafe or restaurant, there is a charge for just sitting there. ...
... were, to use an appropriate adjective, wondrous.
A while later we had saved up enough leave from work to take our next extended holiday. This time we targeted India, China and Hong Kong. India was a culture shock in itself and the three weeks we spent there will not likely soon be forgotten.
... The columns and cornices are so massive you have a feeling of being very small and in a place of great importance.
I got Guenther to go into yet another church. God must be in a good mood, Guenther hasn't even been singed. This was the Church of St. Ignatius. Once again you have to realize that the way people learned about religion was through the paintings and sculptures around the church. The alter fresco ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Not happy
- Hotel Cicerone
- Would not recommend this h…
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Rome Cavalleri
- Spoil yourself
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Excelente hotel
- Grand hotel
- Beautiful historic
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Very spacious, close to ma…
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Will complete later, just …
- $$ = what you get
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice hotel, but...
- Modern Hotel
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice Place - Too Far From …
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Long Way to the Room
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Torre Rossa Park Hotel
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- A hotel worth staying at
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Beautiful hotel, strange l…
- Great Value
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Lovely hotel a few blocks …
- Convenient to old Rome and…
- Nice hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82