Eur Lake Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Eur Lake Bed and Breakfast Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... shops,....then found a comfortable place to wait.
About 15 minutes before Dennis was due to land, I wondered over to the area where he would exit. Good thing too,....because he was a little early. I was standing there all smiles,....holding my 'Welcome Dennis' sign high when he walked through the doors. He didn't see me at first,...so I had to run along side him ...
Our last day in Rome, the forecast is for 30 degrees. Once again start the day off with a lovely breakfast made by Irina. Because it's going to be such a hot day we decide to take the Metro to the tourist attractions. Our first stop the Spanish Steps, and to our surprise this area is was also under restoration. It was difficult ...
The thousands of people photo bombing our shots was starting to annoy us, so despite our late night last night we were up at 6am to take the tube in to see the Trevi fountain without the crowds. This turned out to be a brilliant idea as the fountain was great without having to fight the crowds and we got some great pictures, but very soon after this I felt a bit over being out walking before 7 am. So it was both a good and bad idea. Nikki and I decided a strawberry ...
... 8217;t know what to do. I just knew that if I arrived in Bali without the appropriate visa, they may put me on the first plane out of there and I wouldn’t get to see Tyson. However, every time I got half way through the booking, the system would disconnect. It took hours but I have finally booked to go to Singapore mid November. Hopefully, I will find a way around that but at least I am covered for now. If you receive this you will know ...
... masterpiece Michelangelo created on the ceiling and the Last Judgment. The Basilica was also very breathtaking – everywhere you looked, every niche had something beautifully crafted – a monument, an altar, a sculpture, a tribute to a pope. Everywhere I looked I found a work of art.
We crossed the Tiber River on one of the pedestrian bridges to Trastevere. All along the river bank there was an explosion of ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82