Eur Lake Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... icon in Rome, but seems to be hidden in a labyrinth.
The Pantheon was absolutely unreal. This was hands-down my favorite part of Rome. To think that they were able to build this without help from any machinery is absolutely absurd. The entire top is one solid piece that is a perfect circle and to think they were able to get it to the top of the building is unfathomable. The detail of the building and the history that a single structure has is ...
... San Diego who used to live in Park City joined us. We had a chuckle with the former PC resident that Temple Square has its own beauty but it's definitely not on the scale as St. Peter's Basilica. Danielle was in teaching mode and especially directed her lesson to Sofie, the young lady traveling with her parents. We stopped at the balcony just upstairs and inside the museum for about a 45 minute overview of what ...
... take him too.
We feasted on cheese, cured meats and wine on top of the spanish steps at sunset and stuffed ourselves silly with gelato at the pantheon.
I love Rome, but I will be happy to leave and start my new challenge of tackling africa. I am incredibly nervous and have no expectations. I know it will present new experiences for me and I cant wait to face them head ...
... guard- lots of foot stamping but no bear skins. We find the Pantheon and it is one impressive building. If I was a god and someone build a temple like this, I would look kindly on them! It is crowded but the sun is shining through the oculus. I can understand why Raphael wanted to be buried here, although I bet he was ****** off when the Pope dug him up later just to check he hadn't ...
... curtains of heavy dark red fabric with gold edging. An ornate alter was set above the rest of the Room. The room was divided half l by a wooden wall with hit and miss wood. So many people and so much noise I was a bit disappointed that there was not more respect for the Holiness of the place. It was still amazing to think how long it took to paint this room.
St. Peter's basilica was huge and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Eur Lake Bed and Breakfast Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82