Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... be even more amazing is that they've not made a bollocks of exhibiting it, it's lit wonderfully, you can view it at different levels and can just about touch it, but not quite. A great experience and because it's winter there weren't many people there either. Result. Wednesday February 18th Went to Ikea today, well you had to really, it's the worlds biggest store here in Stockholm and we were driving past so thought why not. Even went into the restaurant and got ourselves ...
We went on a bus tour to Lubeck which is an Unesco World Heritage site. It is famous for its brick gothic architecture.. The streets are very narrow and winding. All are cobblestones. We had tea and some of their famous Marzipan and it was delicious! Weather has been quite variable and not very warm the last couple of days. We have one more full day in Copenhagen and the we start on the Viking part of the cruise which we are really looking forward ...
... a lunch plate, then go as light as possible at dinner time. Of course, we enjoy food way too much to pass on ANY meal opportunity, so our food budget is pretty well savaged. We were warned this would be the case, but now is not the time to go cheap.
After breakfast, we walked around the Kalmar town center. The old town wall still exists in several places and the typical large old buildings dominate. This town is small, though, so there is a quaint residential ...
... we took while touring the museum. Notice the last picture of the museum itself. The ship’s masts are so high, they had to go through the museum roof where they can be seen.
This was our second sea day today so it was good to get a long lie and explore the ship a bit more. We had a late breakfast then walked around the promenade deck to burn off some of the food. Lynn and Lucy went for their 2nd ukulele lesson. Kieran and I decided to give it a miss as we didn't want to show anyone up. We went to the gym instead for a good workout. We then treated ourselves to ice cream as a reward. Lynn and Lucy went to the piazza to watch the violinist do ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147