Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... to the stop and waited for the next bus. We didn't realise you couldn't pay cash for a ticket and got on the next bus. The driver was so kind and let us ride for free :) Got off at the tower (Kaknästornet) then went upstairs. The huge tower is 155m tall and was opened in 1967 as the major broadcast beacon for almost all radio and TV signals in the country and now provides satellite connections between European cities via five huge and ...
... Athletic's club - IFK Växjö) and showed me the new stadium (it is amazing!) and training areas. We then snuck into the new Ice Hockey stadium and watched the Växjö Lakers train before their game this Thursday.
That evening Tina and I went for a walk around town and took a few minutes inside the old church to light a candle for Dad, which was really nice.
Wednesday saw me hop on the train (drugged to my eyeballs to stop me vomiting) ...
Sunday we started earlier and walked through Östermalm (Stockholm's Upper East Side) a little more. We had enough time before meeting Jens and Adora to enjoy coffee/tea at The Grand Hotel. www.grandhotel.se/en Jens and Adora met us at the Royal Palace where we saw the changing of the guard. We took the ferry to Djurgården for lunch at Blå Dörren and then a visit ...
... bearing the name of her Mormors Mor.
I'm happy to now be one of the Nilbrinks...and, if you meet anyone with that name ANYWHERE in the world, they are related. The name was chosen by Harry and his brothers, Knut and Erik in 1942. The family name at that time was Nilsson (fourth most common surname in Sweden.) A name shared by many unrelated families. Now a Nilbrink is truly unique, or at the least a very distinct Swede!
... of Gamla Stan. I stumbled upon a bar called Stampen, which claims to be a world famous jazz and rhythm n'blues pub. There was a blues band jammin out so I stayed and listened for a bit. This place has seen the likes of Alice Babbs, Dizzy Gillespie, and more! I continued to wander until I found a suitable place to enjoy an early dinner.
This evening, I've made my way back to the outdoor concert area ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147