Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... to find a cheap meal, which is no mean feat in this part of the world at this time of year. We found a takeaway noodle place in a shopping mall which was relatively cheap, but unfortunately turned out to be absolutely disgusting. The process for ordering was to choose your noodle and veggie base, then your protein (meat or tofu), then your sauce. Seems fair enough. The process for their making it, however, was to open a single-serve of your ...
There is a myth that Swedish people are reserved. My experience was that the average Swede was less likely to chat than someone from Victoria, but they were extremely helpful if being asked a direct question or discussing plans. Once I got to know a few of them a bit I found them to be friendly and outgoing (yes, outgoing). Maybe this was because I took a shinning to "fika". For over a hundred years, the Swedes have had ...
... with Palace admission. There is also a ferry that comes here in summer season.
... wind had picked up,so it was far too cold to go outstide playing with snow....... Sophie and I decided to go for a walk to Lake Alby through the woods nearby the house, we put our boots, scarfs, gloves, coats and wrapped up warm. It was so lovely just to walk along arm in arm chatting, laughing and talking about our time in Sweden, taking photos and looking around at the beautiful scenery, we watched people skiing ...
... was quite cozy and romantic! We got a quiet table towards the back. I had their lobster soup with roe, which was creamy and delicious without being too heavy. Then I tried their reindeer dish, which came with mashed potatoes and chutney kind of thing. The reindeer was very tender, and the sauce was amazing! I'm not a food expert, so I'm not sure how to exactly describe it all, but it was definitely one of the best dishes I've ever had! I thought reindeer would be quite gamey ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147