Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... mountain bike and sent me off the trail and into the woods. I forgot to mention that I had never been mountain biking before and eventually emerged on the next trail to a bemused looking Phil about 10 minutes later.
Kayaking between the islands with Phil and Freya one evening was such a great way to the see the city, though I was attacked by what I maintain was ...
... 20 or whatever nonsense) hahaha. What a day. We were to look around our area and there's eating places and a supermarket downstairs. We bought some washing equipments and cleaned our rooms. We were to eat dinner thereafter, and the pizza is actually pretty affordable!! It's around 69-75SEK for a pizza enough for 3 ppl! We did not know if the water was free flow but we (Actually me only la) just take Cus I saw a lot of ...
... I sat beside a youngish guy who just played on his phone most of the time. The bus was completely full, in fact it was more than full – seemed like somehow it had been overbooked, and so before we could leave, the driver went around and double checked everyone's ticket again, to make sure there weren't any stow aways…. seemed like there weren't, and so a few people weren't able to get on – go figure! Not sure what happened to them, ...
I wake up to day light and frantically grab my phone to check the time since Dave needed to be at breakfast before 8am and was afraid he overslept. Time...4:36am. Yup, day light already. We only slept 4 hours till dawn broke. Ack! Dave gets up and closes the curtains. We sleep a few more hours then get up to start our day at 7-ish. I do some work, check email, wash up and head to breakfast. Admire the interior as I walk the halls. Arrive at the dining areas to see ...
... in Stockholm about 3pm and went for a long walk around the city until the others couldn't stand Jim's whingeing any more and so back to the hotel. (The sun sets about 10pm and gets up again about 4.30...and it's not even summer yet,)
Tuesday should see us touring the canals and waterways, drinking more coffee and listening to Jim complain about "bloody cobblestone ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147