Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... smell, sound, nature, language, temples etc. As Americans our senses get deprived to a point we forget what is real. When you eat, taste the food. Indulge your palate. Same applies for other senses.
9) Revel in what IS. You will witness things beautiful and larger than life. You also will see things that absolutely make no sense. Lady boys, debauchery (Australians), changovers, ...
... and visiting my dear friend, Karl Ryberg and his wonderful Monocrom dome!! Overall, it is an outstanding city and one I would definitely return to in the future! Lots more of Sweden that I would love see. Next time I want to get to the Upplands.
Bags were out at 8:00 AM and we went to the restaurant for breakfast. Wrong decision. Everyone in the hotel was at the buffet and it was very crowded. After breakfast Steve iced his knee and I walked to the Central Station. We took the 11:45 AM bus to the pier where we boarded the ship. It was very well organized. We toured the ship and went to the Observation Lounge. Our suite is great - very large with a lot of storage. It is a bit dated ...
... be landing on an island in the middle of a lake, it was so close!
The beauty of Stockholm throughout the trip was the fact that it is made up of lake and island. We took a boat trip along some of the waterways to explore the city in depth and just couldn't believe how wonderful it was. Unlike many other cities, the Swedish look after their promenade areas, nothing was graffitied or unclean. Everything was spotless along the front and even the lakes themselves were ...
... celebrations. Unfortunately we missed the Royal Family but got to see the Royal Guards and then had a lovely cruise of Stockholm Harbour seeing the city from the water as we cruised around it and surrounding islands. Saturday while Ian & Aleks did some gardening we took a walk around the perimeter of Tegelon which has some lovely bays, a small ferry wharf and outlooks to other islands of the archipelago. For the rest of the day we were very ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147