Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
I woke up so sore this morning! Spending time with Christoffer has forced me to be a little-- a LOT-- more active. It's been a lot of fun though!! And I feel like I am getting even more out of Stockholm! But yeah, I was sore and my roommate had finished working 3 night shifts in a row (thanks roommie...!), so we only got really moving around 4pm, haha... I did do my laundry and clean up our room ...
... for 333 years until the 1960s when it was raised and restored - an effort that took almost 20 years and a lot of new technology. When reading about this ship and museum, I thought it sounded quite boring and overwrought, but I was wrong. Very impressive and interesting! It is also a hugely popular attraction. Tomorrow we will have a rental car and plan to drive north from Stockholm a bit to see some of the Swedish countryside. Home to SFO on Saturday. John and ...
... home! But this gonna be great! Just have to get used to the fact that u're a phone-call away instead of a trip with the subway :) love u all! (I'm already in bangkok when this is uploaded coz I can't find any wifi on this stupid flight!) Live your life and dive and make a dream come ...
... with the family we were so relaxed and didn't have to lift a finger for a wonderful week. I am looking forward to repaying the Sunesons, Johanssons and Lovestrands when they all come to Australia. I have never eaten so much ice cream but it was irresistible so delicious and on the last day we did a walk up a hill to a lookout to view the township is Soderkopping. The walk was very similar to the one we did near our house in Launceston ...
... about what I was going to wear to bed and the next day!...and now tomorrow we leave for a night stop over in Paris. Stockholm is gorgeous, clean and quiet and none of the push and pull of France and Italy. We have spent the three days saying "Next time" and "When we come back"..becuase that is exactly what we will have to do. We spent this afternoon in the ABBA Museum and were delighted and entertained. We left Lauren there on her own for an hour ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147