Ett Litet Hotell Pa Kummelberget
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... Our cousin Lennart in also shared history from the Jonas Hedlund family and we have a book written by Helmer Hedlund in Swedish so will get that translated. Gunnel brought some old photos which were fun to look at. I will write it all down and post pictures when I get back to the states or maybe Thurs. before our flight leaves.
Yesterday we went to the Vasa ship and ABBA museum's. Google the Vasa ship - it ...
... the train. This exemplary group utters nary a complaint, and we soldier on.
Approaching Karlstad we are informed by the driver that we are to continue on another 100 kilometers to another city. By this time the level of hunger has reached crisis proportions. During a brief stop at Karlstad I race in and purchase granola bars for everybody.
Our original arrival time in Stockholm was supposed to ...
... in Stockholm about 3pm and went for a long walk around the city until the others couldn't stand Jim's whingeing any more and so back to the hotel. (The sun sets about 10pm and gets up again about 4.30...and it's not even summer yet,)
Tuesday should see us touring the canals and waterways, drinking more coffee and listening to Jim complain about "bloody cobblestone ...
... has an exhibition space of 2,500 square meters, and features 4 major exhibitions per year along with 10-15 smaller exhibitions. Fotografiska aims to engage and inspire a dialogue on photography via exhibitions, seminars, and courses, in addition to actively working toward the acquisition of contemporary photography for their permanent collection.
Today we saw three artist's exhibitions. My favorite was ...
Hello again. We have just enjoyed an excellent dinner at Sofia's parents, with all the Nilssons and Graurs present, as well as my mum. Thanks to all of you for the grand send-off. Right now we are sitting at Arlanda terminal 2 and waiting to board our flight. The plane is scheduled to leave at 20.40, so in a little over an hour. Laters! ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147