No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... elsewhere; onto the roof, I believe. Mid-flight, I saw a goat fly by the window, and assumed that he hadn't been secured properly. We gave many thanks to the memory of the Wright Brothers, they who invented the dual concepts of exceedingly narrow seats and a certainty that peanuts are what people crave at 30,000 feet. I noticed that Patty elected to watch a movie featuring Christian Bale, he who formerly appeared dressed as a bat being licked head to toe by a ...
... and how they are a nation of immigrants from all over the world. The less pleasant aspects of the nation’s birth aren’t glossed over; the plight of the Native Americans is present as is the Slave Trade that brought so many African Americans to the country. The majority of the museum is about why the immigrants left their home nations however, the Irish fleeing the potato famine, the Jews escaping Eastern Europe, and so many others. Much of the exhibit is focussed on ...
... furtherest door way (there are two bathroom doors, one to the bedroom and one to the living room) and covering a patch of the carpet of the living room!! The maintenance man was very nice, Sam was a bit upset thinking someone was going to be mad at him as if he'd broken the toilet or something. The man used our clean towels on the rack to mop up all the toilet water, plunged and plunged and unblocked the toilet until it was clear and he left saying he'd organise someone to come ...
... the queue to get back on the ferry was very long. And the view was just as good from the ferry. After visiting Ellis Island we made our way back to Battery Park and on another bus back to the hotel. After getting refreshed, we headed out for dinner at Planet Hollywood. The American guy serving us had worked in England, which turned out to be in Lush - Meg was pleased. After our meal we then made our way to the shops and found ...
... billionaires sleep at night...
Our time had arrived for the 9/11 museum. Now typically, every museum we have ever been to contains junk that we can never relate to. The 9/11 museum was the first museum where we both had vivid memories of the tragedy that took place that fateful day in 2001.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!