No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
Observation No. 4: Central Park in the fall, when the leaves are turning, the sun is out, and the air is crisp, must be one of the most wonderful places on earth. I was particularly moved by a series of green park benches near the Bow Bridge where brass plates can be found with all manner ...
... Charging Bull and walk along Wall Street. Was pretty quiet given it was Sunday, can imagine itd be a mad house during the week. We caught the free Staten Island Ferry from down town which takes you straight past The Statue of Liberty - such a cool monument and a bit surreal seeing it! Not much to see at Staten Island so headed back on the next ferry. Had lunch at ya classic American sports bar (Buffalo Wild Wings, 47th St). There was over 100 tvs with every football game being ...
Wednesday 10th September 2014, Day 42 of 50: We have a tour booked of the United Nations Building at 11.15am. Lots of construction going on outside - we are told later that this is the part of the Capital Master Plan upgrade costing $1.9b and taking 5 years to complete. The section in the Secretariat Building is expected to be finished in 2 weeks so meetings can take place. ...
... on though, it was OK but expensive $62 for burger and chips, chicken strips and 3 beers! Glen wanted to go to Macy's store which was at Herald Square near Empire State Building (went up it last time we were here) so we walked a few blocks back from 48th to 34th to it, so a bit more shopping, once again the 'Sales' were on. We were going to then go to Central Park but by this time of the afternoon we had enough, feet were aching so we managed to get a cab and went back to the ship ...
... their tricks with us on the plane. We said our goodbyes at the airport but hopefully we will meet again in the future. We had left LA at 9am and it was 6 pm in New York City it had taken us a whole day to travel across America that's how big it is!! We collected our bags and went to find our shuttle. We were in a shared shuttle with a lovely couple Lily & Eoin from Dublin who were on their honeymoon as well as a few other people. Shannon and I were so excited to see New ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!