TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... quickly and it doesn't help it when on the second time when they shout the same statement louder. And again on the third. Into Times Square to the Hotel, good location and a safe haven, quiet and predictable.
We launched into the city after our 10 hour flight, feeling weary but knowing it was important to keep moving. We walked up town to Central Park ...
After a slow start, we decided to go up to Broadway to see if we could find a matinee. We found the Walter Kerr Theatre was showing "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder". Having bought the tickets we had a quick bite to eat across the street at Hurley’s Saloon. The musical was a melodrama and we enjoyed ...
... movie moments e.g. the boat house in 27 Dresses and many scenes were the actors had walked around the park. The maps were not accurate of the park and we spent a lot of time looking for the dairy museum (yes a dairy museum from the parks early days) and carousel. We instead found the Sheep Meadow and had an ice cream. When we did finally locate the dairy museum it was shut. It was at this time that Chanel and I parted ways. It was a fantastic day and we compared a lot of camp ...
... swimming pool, lakes, play parks and a fun fair. (In the winter that is where the ice rink is.) We headed towards the lake for an hour on the Row boats, now this was a pretty romantic afternoon. Rowing around a lake surrounded by the incredible sky line of New York. We even rowed pass an island of turtles which was cute. It was a relaxing afternoon well for me, Tom done all the rowing. After our row on the lake we finished our walk through central ...
We then scooted down to 23rd street and Bed and body works and picked up yummy smelling things.
Then it was home again to take it easy. Though after an hour Mim got us all organised and out we went to watch a movie. 22 Jump street about a 25 minute walk away. It was a beautiful night and the movie was funny. It kept us up until 1:30am so we could sleep in for our final ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!