No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
All that walking built up a mean thirst and the only place to quench it was the oldest tavern in the States, The Bell in Hand Tavern which has been in operation since 1795.
Close by, the bustling Qunicy Market was as busy as ever. Here we picked up some local New England Clam Chowder and a couple slices of pizza. Tasty ...
... to 5th Ave and 59th St. We walked past the Plaza Hotel then into Central Park. We walked past the Zoo, Summer Stage and the lake and up past the Metropolitan Museum. It was getting muggy by now so we caught a bus down 5th Ave to FAO Schwartz. Spencer was blown away by the best toy shop in the world! – Spencer wanted to get a Frisbee (no luck) but just walking around the shop was ...
... boxing, and we looked at a statue of a boxer which showed detail of effect of his fighting. Bust of Constantine (Council of Nicea 325CE) and the amalgamation of ChristiÓn and pagan teachings. This young fellow really knew his stuff! Three hours of instructive info has me determined to do some deeper Bible study. Some of the illustrations in our publications are based on displays in the Met. This is just skimming the surface of what we saw and heard.A ...
... it too was excellent. We even went to see Rio two. Very cute. One of the days we took the subway to Ground Zero. The last time we were there was fairly soon after the destruction. Now there are two "Reflecting Pools" with the names etched around each pool of the victims that perished that day. The new tower is said to be opened sometime this summer. On another day we took a horse and carriage ride through Central Park. Very ...
... into Manhatten. Spring blooms greeeted us everywhere. It was a nice time to be in the city.
We all slept very well, other than the hour between 3 and 4 am when we both decided it was time to play. Mum and Dad didn't sleep quite so well as they were up late unpacking their online shopping (thanks to Rashad for being their mailman). Mum hadn't fallen asleep when we woke up.... Somehow, Mum had us all up at 7am in order ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!