No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... their past history is still very important. The statue was also important for over 14 million immigrants (they were often escaping persecution) who arrived by ship in the 18 & 1900’s in the past & sailed past the statue. To them the statue meant freedom & the chance of a new life.
We headed back to the mainland & walked up through the financial district (saw the bull but didn’t see the bear – two symbols of Wall Street) & Wall Street. ...
... like to mention that there is an entire ice rink under the basketball court, before it would be a 24 hour turn around between hockey and basketball games now it is only a 3 hour turn around….how cool is that?!
After my awesome tour I had a little time to roam around before meeting the group, so I decided I had to go back to Macy’s as this is a very big shopping experience. It’s one shop you can definitely get lost in. I however ...
... me as if they had been awaiting my arrival with baited breath, and also put my bags and me through a thorough security screening. Nothing too questionable was getting though the gates of the Radisson Blu. Ah yes, a perfect place for me to get my bearings for the next 36 hours.
I took a hot shower, got in my king-size bed and enjoyed some peace and quiet knowing that this was about to be the last bit of familiarity and ease I was to experience for a very long ...
We then had to wait for our bags which still hadn't come through even though we had been lining up for ages at passport control. I think we queued for about 3 hours in total today.
We then caught a taxi into NYC which took about an hour. Then to add to the long day the girl that was supposed to meet us at the apartment got all confused and ending up making us wait for 40 mins outside the ...
... No customs when we land! Awesome!) The 7 hr flight was a little bumpy, and I didn't feel great when we landed. I do not care for flying in planes much. It plays with my nerves, and I hate landing! On the plus side, we found a few good movies, including draft day! Even Sara liked it pretty well! The meal of chicken curry wasn't half bad either, just a little rich for a bumpy 7 hr flight. We landed in JFK with a 4 hr layover. It was then delayed an hour. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!