No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... two minutes later there were sirens coming from all around then two huge fire trucks pulled up outside and a fireman came to our room much to Andy's embarrassment as they took down his name and I hid in the corner.
After our much needed sleep as we adjusted to the time difference, we were up early with excitement to get out and explore so we jumped straight on a bus to New York and enjoyed what America is all about which is 'food', a nice man ...
... Cormac kept saying "you'd look really pretty in a dress" as I struggled to fight 4 of them off. Thank the Lord I got out of that one or I'd never have lived it down. We left around 6am but not before we helped to clean up. The 5 of us packed into an über even though the driver was reluctant to do so. It was quite kind of him to do but that didn't stop Ronan telling him he was going to report him for having 5 in the car. Got ourselves a sandwich in the deli before going to bed. ...
... play--especially this father with his little girl, enjoying the giant bubbles. The weather was wonderful the entire time we were in New York.
From the park I strolled down to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the Met)--I have been to this museum several times but still haven't seen anywhere near all of it. Today's exhibits included Van Gogh's irises--which I think are much nicer than the famous sunflowers!
... we might get to mystery shop some other HoJo locations on our trip. We did eventually manage to grab something resembling sustenance before checking out and heading to LaGuardia airport, where we collected the smallest rental car in America!
We're now in Cape Cod, we decided a quick stop here would be nice on the way to Boston, which it is. Kind of like a massive Waiheke Island, but more of that in the next ...
... Mural. From The MET, we took a walk through Central Park, saw the statues and famous areas filmed in movies, and an ice rink. We walked through Central Park over to Times Square. Times Square was a little overwhelming for me. It was cool and all; but a little overcrowded for my liking. Plus, I was anxious to check out the High Rise. We took the subway over to the beginning avenue of the High Rise. The High Rise would be ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!