No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and stay on it till you get to Yankee stadium, the train we were on said it was going to 145th st/Bedford park no where close to the stadium so Nathan decided we should switch trains, the train he wanted us to get on was jam packed so we had to wait, then he next one was taking ages so i decided we were jumping in a taxi....turned out the reason the train was taking so long was we were on the wrong platform!! So we jumped in a taxi and went straight to the front of the ...
... up to Central Park and went on a row boat. We were very lucky as we got there at 11.30am to find no queue so managed to hop on a boat straight away. We were out on the water for an hour and when we came back the queue was ridiculously long so the tip is to go in the morning!
Saturday night Rich and I were having a joint birthday celebration. We decided to have drinks with some friends on Rich and Gemma’s rooftop as ...
... in my stroll I came across a soccer field right along the boardwalk. There was a pick up game going that had a very interesting mix of people. While mostly young men there were a couple high school boys, three college aged girls and a few older guys (one easily in his 50's). They were quite intense and some were very skilled. After watching that for a bit I proceeded to my haircut (a bit pricier than one in Pine) and on to the library. Along the way I found a ...
... I got to sleep in on Saturday while the girls had to be at the airport for a 7am flight.
The rest of the week was spent less of a tourist and more as a local thanks very much to Klyee and Nara. Kylee was very busy during the week as she was launching an app called Habitat that she has been working on for nearly five years. The app is a game for children aged 7 – 12 to increase the awareness of how their behavior affects the environment and to encourage ...
... hotel. Only difference was that he was funny and had a good attitude about life. Glad we got there in one piece. Once at the hotel, we dumped our bags and went off to do the night tour on the topless bus .... And no Robert, the bus did not have a top (roof) on, not me. It was awesome and the neon signs in Times Square was incredible. The Manhattan skyline was also incredible. Did not have my camera with me so had to take pics with my cell phone, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!