No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Esplanade New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... out as a ******* square!! Who wants a square of pizza when your in new york for ***** sake!! And it wasn't even that good. Anywho notch it up to experience.I wondered around a bit more in Greenwich village, gah I just love that area!! Then I cruised back towards Union square, stumbled upon Washington square the one with the big arch that was on friends sometimes. It started to rain so I jumped on the L back to my ...
... posted, we got down on the platform and we said our goodbyes in very short time. Gail quickly gave me a hug and kiss and got on the train. It was good coz I didn't have time to get emotional. I gave Beth and Gail Jones a hug and then watched them get settled in their seats.
As I was waiting for the train to take off, Gail looked at me through the window and her bottom lip quivered and then she started to cry. *******n, ...
... very touristy for the day. When I first woke up, I left to hotel to find a coffee. The instant feeling when walking out onto the street was wow. The streets were bustling with Taxi's everywhere and people getting ready to go to work. Coffee shops were buzzing and the weather was great - could tell straight away that we were in for a great day. First we headed to Ground Zero. It's hard to explain the feeling - it was a very surreal experience. We also saw the new trade ...
... and catch a cab direct.. This worked out well and we arrived at the Marriott about 18:00
All of CJ's packing quickly decimated with stuff strewn everywhere..
Then a visit to the bar and an approving sampling of 'Bud Light' accompanied by a bowl of Chowder, another instant favorite for me..
Very successful day with CJ showing her acting abilities to great effect.. Well done CJ ;)
... You could see for miles, so much to take in, from almost 400 metres up in the air. That evening we got dressed up and had booked dinner at 'A Voce' on Columbus Circle following a recommendation from the bell boy at the hotel. We had an amazing meal, the food was really delicious, and the wine was also very nice although the 70-odd page wine list made choosing a little tricky!! Our waiter was very memorable, couldn't pour wine to save his life, but he was an actor (of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!