Espahotel Plaza de Espana

Address: Plaza De Espana, 7, Madrid, Madrid, 28008, Spain and Canary Islands | 3 star hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel is located in the Puerta del Sol/Plaza Espana area of Madrid.
Map this hotel

Photos of Espahotel Plaza de Espana

    View all photos
         

      TripAdvisor Reviews Espahotel Plaza de Espana Madrid

      4.00 of 5 stars Excellent
       

      Travel Blogs from Madrid

      Palace and Flamingo

      A travel blog entry by jlmcclure on Nov 03, 2014

      ... was full of all sorts or armour, from men and children to horse armoury, and very old, 12th, 13th century. After all the palace grandeur we had worked up a hunger so we headed in 'mall' area in town, just down the road from the Grand Palace. We stumbled on an large glass building with all sorts of stalls in it so we headed in and managed to order some tapas and a glass of wine, great venue, busy, lots ...

      Free Tapas in Madrid

      A travel blog entry by tonezf on Jun 25, 2014

      The road from Valencia to Madrid is super boring. Think long straight roads with no towns and only a few bits of shrubs and dry grass. However I eventually arrive and meet Zac who is doing the Iberian adventure too. After the futball we head to El Tigre where you squish in and get a massive plate of free food with your drinks. Like enough to feed an army. Ridiculous. The sangria wasn't bad either.

      ...

      They came, they saw, they concreted

      A travel blog entry by rtwjustus on May 16, 2014

      2 comments, 7 photos

      ... morning and hopefully we cover more than Des and I did this afternoon. Our accommodation is again on 2nd floor and all I can say is they use 99% of the space to jam rooms in - this is probably our smallest room that we have had- and the other 1% for amenities. Good thing it is in the older part of town where most of the attractions and action is. Having an early night and tomorrow we are going to only do the walk - 2-3hours then hang ...

      Carrie

      A travel blog entry by melissa96 on Dec 05, 2013

      2 comments, 10 photos

      ... all of them. Then we saw Carrie, some Stephan King movie (which I assumed meant it would be **** cos I know Dad reads some weird books) but it wasn't really a horror, more of a chick flick. Obviously I couldn't understand much of it but it was interesting seeing a movie from a different perspective and god they over-act!

      I had some guy try to hit on me by asking "how much do you weigh?" I've never been so shocked ...

      Miscellenea from Espana

      A travel blog entry by dennis.deneuto on May 19, 2013

      ... I didn’t want her to know. For example when we were walking along the street, I didn’t want her to realise that Eugenio and I were discussing the relative merits of the various examples of carne fresca we could see, so we debated this in Spanish. But as she reads this blog too, I have now given the game away.

      However, when we met up with a couple of Eugenio’s friends the problem was exacerbated. We were sitting in a café, and I now had three people to chat to ...