Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... or organize anything.
In other words, I may not be the all-inclusive type, but even I need a break sometimes.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this trip. Mexico is a huge country, but this is sure to give me a pretty nice overview of what I'm told are some pretty nice places. I'll be spending two weeks travelling overland from Mexico City to Playa del Carmen, with lots of interesting stops along the way.
Follow along with me, why don't ...
... pretty amazing experiences once again.
It was slow to take off and it was a while before we saw our first animals but here is what we ended up seeing: Deer, piglets, ground hog, arctic fox, caribou, bison in the rain, chipmunk, moose, arctic wolves, coyotes, bears (evem with one swimming!), a wild fox, amd more bears and cubs!
We also ended up stoppin somewhere that we had never ...
... the port and ending up in old Montreal. There are still many buildings with the original French architecture. Most of them are in the older parts of Montreal, it makes these areas quite distinctive from other parts of the city it also helps that all the street signs in Old Montreal are a red colour while the New Montreal signs are white. There is also an exact replica of St Peters Basilica, only it is 1/3 of the size. During the walk ...
Well the day started out a bit foggy but that did not matter as we would be on the train to Montreal, and then onto the night train to Halifax, we shall arrive in Halifax on Saturday roughly about 5.25pm. A long train journey that will take us nearly 19hours all up. we got a taxi to the station and then booked the bags onto the train and went and had a coffee before being called to board the train to Montreal. We had decided to go ...
We spent this morning discovering some more of the underground city of Montreal, then prior to lunch we transferred to the pier to board the Holland America Line ship ms Maasdam and checked into our Verandah Stateroom on Navigation Deck 10.
Today we cruise past the the F1 ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!