Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... have already packed in beaucoup des choses. In fact, the day we arrived in this gorgeous apartment on Rue Laurier, in the very chic Le Plateau Mount Royal district, a parade broke out right down the street on Rue Denis. A sea of blue fleur de lys flags cued us that this was a Quebecois kind of thing and, bien sur, it was St-Jean Baptiste Day which, to be honest, is the largest holiday of the year ...
... transit option as there is no airport train.
Originally I was scheduled on the 1130 flight but I got a text message saying my flight was cancelled and I was bumped to the 1230. When I got to the terminal the 1130 was still showing on the boards.
I asked at a check in counter why I was told it was cancelled and can ...
... in photographs. It's also an incredibly cool city. I have seen some amazing things, even though I've mainly just wandered the street between various places to eat. Sights include:
- a man trying to steal a tree. A fairly large tree, that was very attached to the ground.
- a group of about 20 people dressed as Tweedle Dee (or maybe Tweedle Dum) trying to make a human pyramid, whilst a similar sized group dressed as the Cheshire Cat laughed at them.
... to prove itself. Fail. I will never return there and I won't be sad about it. And let me just say with disgust that there was nothing Italian about the place. We jumped on the metro bound for Mont Royal. It was only three short stops away from Little Italy but the difference was remarkable. Much cleaner, less broken glass and more shops that actually look like shops and not an out of business gas station. We walked up the Main Street for a while, but I had a plan to go ...
... slow or tailgating. During our drive we are getting glimpses of Lake Ontario. Big mistake deciding to overnight in Toronto. Population $2.6 million. Description - it's not Montreal. We should have stayed at some small town on the lake - that would have been cheaper, easier and prettier. Our hotel is huge and busy and not pretty. Parking cost $48. Oh what a shock after 5 stars at Montreal. I needed 2 glasses of wine to recover from the horror. I knew it would be ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!