Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... faire clair, tu commences à revoir ton ombre. Lentement mais sûrement. Tu commences à te rappeler de ta shape, hmmm t'as perdu du poid. Tu croises une couples de morons qui chassent des lucioles mais tu leur fait pas trop attention, t'as déjà appris que c'est pas tout le monde qui se dirige vers le même phare. Des fois oui, des fois non. T'amène ceux qui veulent te suivre, tu laisses ceux qui essaie de te convaincre qu'une luciole c'est très satisfaisant.
... in the eyes : and you, where are you from ? Switzerland. Oooo, what Switzerland ? But nobody actually really comes from Switzerland.... and then he went on making fun of me a bit.
On Saturday we have something big planned : going see a football game of the Impact which is in its first season in the MLS. Today, they play against RedBull New York, the best team of the league and with Tierry Henry as striker. We are a good gang, about ...
Its funny what beach & people can do to you.. I already feel so much better. First day on the island was one of great encounters and fun! C'est pas mal erasmus style but amongst the bunch i seem to always find my way to crazy italians from napoli & sicily the spanish... Such is life! Also always seem ...
... chill factor making sure we got plenty of use from our winter layers.
As is the case quite often, the old part of the city was certainly more charming and grand and we came across some free Christmas Carols being performed by a professional choir within the very beautiful Bon Secour de Notre Dame Chapel. As odd as it sounds, but being away from the usual madness of Christmas shopping and TV adverts, neither of us had really felt ...
We will post trip information here as soon as it starts. For 2010, we will continue planning the project and look for Sponsors that are willing to invest and support the Project. All indications in that regard ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!