Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
We road our bikes to the public park section of the St Helene Island where our marina is located. It was another busy day there because many parts of the park are free to children this weekend and this weekend is the start of the construction holiday in Quebec. Each time we need to leave our marina we need to have security give is a lift ...
... airport and take a shuttle to the hotel - it would have been a lot faster and cheaper to take a taxi. The shuttles wait forever until they fill up, and then wander throughout the city dropping off passengers. We finally arrive at the hotel at 1AM. Welcome to ...
... Caught two buses, the second in the correct direction, up to Mount Royal. We'd wanted to walk along one of the many snowy trails, but we turned back after a few steps because it was so slippery. Caught another bus to the summit and watched the people skate and toboggan. It looked like a lot of fun, but we didn't join in. Lots of families and dogs were out enjoying the snow and fresh air.
Took the subway into town to the famous Underground City. It took us a while to get ...
... into what looks like a locker room, go through into the fire escape stairwell, down one flight of stairs into the basement and there you are in another long corridor. This corridor is to the changing rooms and then voila out the other side into an Olympic sized swimming pool.
The pool was salt water but heated and very good with friendly staff. It was busy but as it is such a big pool it never felt crowded. Jenny is a water baby so she did ...
... swapping languages. After wandering around downtown Montreal we decided to regroup back at the B&B before we headed back into town. The plan was to go to a bar next to the club where 'Arcade Fire' were playing at and see if we can spot them or even better if we could somehow score tickets. We had read that it was only a tiny club and all the tickets were taken by the bands friends and family or hard core fans that had lined up for 8 hours the previous day. We had ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!