Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... partir mais on ne voulait pas partir les mains vides, sans job intéressant. Mais là, Richard s'est trouvé un job dans son organisation, alors on part en paix et tranquille.
En fait, de dire que je pars en paix est agréable, mais pas fortuit. Vous le savez, Haïti m'a éprouvé pas mal plus que je n'aurais pu me l'imaginer, même dans le pire scénario. Contexte humanitaire difficile, pays en déconfiture, le drame du séisme, son stress post-traumatique ...
Jumped on the busses and drove the 4 hours to Montreal Spent afternoon doing 'rally' activity around city to see town and familiarise ourselves Stayed at a local hotel - very nice :) - and had big meal for dinner After dinner went wondering the city with Rob.. Collected some shopping then went to local take away places for some more food Cafe had wifi and we made some calls ...
I soon find myself in front of yet another church, calling to me to come in and cool my heels as well as my spirit. I enter Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, which due to its location by the waterfront, was historically the church of choice for mariners and sailors and crew. There are models of ships that hang from the celing over the pews in remembrance of this chapel as a point of spiritual sustenance for men who came ...
We biked to the picnic and got all soaked. Stopped by the bank before. At the picnic there was free food and lots of Caribbean people. We took the ttc back home. Cynthia then stayed home but I went to julian's party at carolina's place. I met Jeff, Robert and a bunch of his friends. He's leaving for peru and just graduated. I met Daniel and Paula, from Robert's family. Good ...
... the bikeways, via the Canal, for home. No dramas to report and everyone arrives home safely, in not a little weary, after a day of visual historical grandeur. Thursday comes and we head off via the subway to check out the shops in Montreal. No damage done, but tomorrow could be a different story as Cris is meeting Tara in the afternoon to catch up on missed opportunities. Last chance for shopping in Montreal before we head off on our road trip ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!