Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... us to a true Jewish deli experience complete with a long line in the rain for their famous smoked meat sandwich. The rain washed out most of our plans of exploring and we opted for a local pub with a World Cup game on. We bid goodbye to our friends and relaxed the rest of the evening each taking advantage of the jacuzzi tub onboard while it lay unused.
The crew enjoyed a night out together at Cirque de Soleil, Montreal being it's birthplace, the newest ...
Apologies, in truth I'm not writing this anywhere near the date it says and so my memory may be rusty but nevertheless I'll shoot for the stars! First some letters of the alphabet and symbols! Y U J 8 € @ ~ } # P Now add all them together with some French road signs and numbers and you have an exact replica map of Montreal roads!!! They are nuts, they are crazy, they are unimaginably complicated. People go fast and instead of ...
... St Lawrence River and features lock gates into the Lachine Canal. Opened in 1825 the canal was built to by-pass the Lachine Rapids which prevented ships from passing further up the St Lawrence River. The canal was widened and upgraded before it became obsolete as a result of the construction of the St Lawrence Seaway in 1959.
From the Old Town we headed up to the heart of Downtown Montreal, their equivalent of Oxford St, St Catherine Street. ...
... was a very hot day +28C + the humidity.
We traversed the village, there was soo much going on, it was crowded with people and a lot of street vendors and booths just like Ottawa Pride has…we perused the area and saw so many interesting and bizarre things – as in there was this one guy with *Massive* and I mean massive white high-top sneakers that were literally falling off his feet with each step he took – so I followed him for about 20 yards ...
... AM tired but I don't think that is why I'm ragging on about Air Canada.
Our flight left on time and set down in Halifax on time. Alison was there at the airport to greet us and to provide some winter jackets as the wind was high and the air was cold and the sky was gray and the pool is too cold for swimming.......
NO PICS TODAY - IT AIN'T PRETTY.
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!