Enville Furnished Apart-Q2M
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
To graduate with my Master's degree at ODU, I need a certain level of proficiency in a foreign language. ODU offered a study abroad trip to Montreal, with the purpose of improving French language skills in an immersion program. I and 6 other students flew to Montreal for 17 days. Among the participants in the program were three undergraduate students (Arden, Morgan, and Meng), three graduate students (myself, Nevin, and Torey), and a high ...
... of cheddars, we couldn’t say no to trying them all! There were easily 2 dozen different
varieties. That was lunch taken care of!
We finished our culinary tour with a visit
to Champlain Chocolates. We sampled a
delicious truffle, and bought a small variety of chocs for later. Whilst wandering around these stops we learnt
of the Von Trapp Lodge just up the road.
The Von Trapp family of The Sound of Music
... walking tour through Downtown Montreal. I loved how many of the old buildings - like the Basilique-Cathédrale Marie-Reine-du-Monde and the
Cathédrale Christ Church - sat right next to dozens of skyscrapers - like the
Tour KPMG building and 1000 rue de la Gauchetière (this building is at the maximum height for Montreal's building codes). They're like little widows to Montreal's history alongside ...
... Of course it was and not
just to tick another city off the list either. You know, I may have the opportunity
to come back here in the future, but if I don’t, I won’t regret the time it
took to travel to Montreal and back. I can look back and rest assured that I’ve
made the most of my time here in Canada.
Onward to Texas……..
*old building, new restaurant within to
look old, you get the ...
... up.( I will check it @ night and see if it is all lit up as well). The brick roads & buildings look beautiful. I stopped at the Bonsecours Market. This is an up market Market. The prices are huge. I bought the biggest fridge magnet I have ever seen and it was the dearest. It's done by an artist. He has beautiful paintings of Montreal and has done a series of these paintings and put them ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
3440 avenue du Parc, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $240
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!