Enville Furnished Apart-Lery
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... north of the city center. We visited the incline tour which has the world's record for the tallest building at the steepest angle. This is where the 1976 Olympic flame was located. We also toured the Biodome which is located next to the incline tour and houses four ecosystems with plants and animals. ...
It snowed again - and the temperature is still bitterly cold. The Air Canada flight is a new low for passenger torture. The airline has managed to gouge out a few more inches from between the seats - have to sit sideways the whole flight.
We finally arrive ...
What a change from New York. Montreal is still a big city, but so much more free and clean. Everyone speaks French, but not everyone speaks English. Thanks to Mrs Kenny and Miss Nestor, I can make myself understood. Who'd have thought after all those years I'd remember anything. And its over 40 years since I've left school. Terry's accent makes me laugh. Montreal is the second largest French speaking city in the world after Paris.
It was snowing lightly when we left home ...
... the sunny weather and headed along until lunch time which was spent in the Atwater Market.
From there we walked all the way home via the centre of Montreal.
Our final activity of the day was swimming. About a 10 to 15 minute walk from our AirBnB flat is a free swimming pool. Beneath a college/university it would have been impossible to find were it not for local knowledge and the very helpful staff inside the complex. Go all the way down ...
... of Melbourne, where everybody looked Canadian but spoke French. Luckily people weren't as offended as people from France when we revealed we couldn't speak French. They swapped with ease to English with a strong Canadian accent and you would have never of guessed a moment earlier they were speaking another language. In fact when we were in a bar having a beer we overheard the table next to us speaking in English then French then English, as if they didn't realise they had ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!