Enville Furnished Apart-Lery
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... thankful for that. We made some purchases and then went in search of the Art Museum district. This was a short walk from the shopping district, but it amazes me how in such a short walk an area can really change. This area was much more run down, and really felt like the fringes of the city. We had a little look around, but I wasn't about to drag my children through an art museum, especially when I don't really appreciate art. So we went in search of the subway (a bit of ...
... our day out in Montreal.Treated ourselves to lunch at Macca's Montreal. Walked through Old Montreal and down to the waterfront. Some spectacular old buildings. Didn't know what half of them were as once again, everything is in French . One is the Hotel De La Ville, and another is the Marches Bonsecours which is a two storey domed building used for Public markets. We battled with 90kmh winds for most of the day, but well worth ...
... Iroquois. This square in the western sector of Old Town Montreal is now the paved forecourt to the 1836 neoclassical Old Customs House. This square/forecourt was used as the city's main marketplace during the 17th and 18th century. We were now closer to the water and Im not sure if it was actual or just psychological but it felt much cooler all of the sudden. We decided to seek refuge and warm up in a coffee shop overlooking the Customs House. As we sipped our hot beverages ...
Leg 6--1 Day, 135 miles
Miles to Date--3277
Fuel Stop--"B" on Google Map, Vankleek Hill, ON. 72.48 gallons @ $4.63
Google Map Included--A to C, 135 miles, arrive at Montreal South KOA
Sunday July 28--We were on the road this morning at 9AM. We stopped for fuel ...
... every person working. At one point we must have looked like two lost souls from Florida, as we were offered herbal teas and/or wine! Sitting down for lunch at the Crepes Suzette and watching the snow coming down, I realized this is what it must feel like to be in a giant snow globe! Lots of time today spent drinking hot chocolate in between walking from place to ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!