Enville Furnished Apart-Lery
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... network - now if you want to get lost that is the place to go. Our hotel connects to this by going down in the lift - we will see if we are game tomorrow morning as we don't have to be on the bus until 11.00 to go straight to the ship.
No travel pods for a week now as I won't have internet on board the 'Maasdam'.
... Coach class not so much. Lufthansa provided excellent service, it was so neat to hear all of this German being spoken. I was even able to pick out a few sentences thanks to my university language courses. See, my degree is not all of a loss :-). The head flight attendant and I were amazed at this passenger next to me; she practically slept in the same position for the entire 8 hour flight. Earlier when she arrived, she ...
... in tasty, tasty gravy sauce. If you
think it sounds disgusting, you are correct. If you think it sounds delicious
and wonderful in the most shameful of ways, you are also correct. While my
heart said no my taste buds said YES PLEASE MORE to this once-in-a-lifetime
dish. My own dinner was fantastic – dijion-butter muscles, how can you go
All in all,
another day of exploration, another night of young-adult ...
... email quickly to see if anything from family and instead found one saying my hosts wouldn't be picking me up.
-Talked about bears with the hostel reception so long i nearly missed my bus.
-Got bus and to most Canadian's it'd probably be a standard highway drive but really it was stunning and I'm glad i kept bashing my head against the window when I fell asleep as it woke me up and I could view more.
I was ...
... van which was hilarious. We ended up reaching Montreal at 6pm after setting off at 10am (a long 3hrs!!) and Casey had booked us a table at a restaurant called O'Noir which is staffed by blind people where you dine in complete darkness. We ordered before we went into the eating area and Shellie & I both ordered Calamari to start & Fillet Mignon (steak) for our Mains (it was a set price menu so we thought we would ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!