Enville Furnished Apart-Lery
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... s. Grey Cup was most enjoyable in the room( no HD) was one disappointment. Snacks included escargots, shrimp with salsa and of course the prerequisite peanuts, Doritos and chip! Calgary defeated Ticats 20-16 and Tom was overall winner of pool( of ...
... watched two movies, slept a little, and before I knew it I was back in chilly, drizzly Montreal. I bumped into Cat at the baggage claim, who also got home on time on her parallel flights. Because I'm a travel ninja, I even managed to book my appointment for my replacement NEXUS card for fifteen minutes after I arrived. A quick pop in and out of the interview centre at arrivals later, and I had my approval, and should be getting my replacement ...
... with riders riding distances between 25km and 125kms. The finish happened to be right near the bike office, so after a coffee and light breakfast at a cafe we walked down to see some of the cyclists head off. We then joined are cycle tour with good bikes and helmets (Carolyne will be pleased) and two very informative and delightful guides who took our party of 13 through many streets of Montreal and along its many bike paths ...
... Web; Yahoo!
Random thought of the day: looking out the restaurant window and this big ass jet just pulled up. Once it's stopped they put little wooden blocks in front and behind the front tire.Now I presume this is a safety thing but really/: it's a 50 ton jet. And it's on level ground. Who do they think they are fooling? I would like to have that job. Or the contract to supply the wooden blocks. Our company motto: haven't lost a jet yet!
... of the fruit I had brought the day before. After my break I set if to find the cross that is higher up on the hill. Another 45mins of walking around and up the hill I came to the cross. Then wound my way back down. Once down I jumped on a bus back to the train station. I got a train back to the old city as I hadn't brought a ornament for myself from Montreal yet. I had been looking, but the tourist have all prettying have the same thing and I hadn't found ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!