Enville Furnished Apart-Lery
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... hostel down the road. Which is quite possibly the nicest hostel I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so either. My favourite website (hostelworld.com) has awarded it Best Hostel in North America 2014, and 3rd Best Big Hostel in the World 2014. Not bad really! It's clean, the bathroom is better than many hotels I've stayed in and the people are friendly. Unfortunately the first hostel I stayed at doesn't have a TripAdvisor ...
... Ones Alive
5. mmm…6. It’s a storm! (what’s going on?)
7. Song #43
9. Cold night
10. We’re all gonna blow away
1. Ballad of Sherri
3. Cry Wolf
4. Across the Atlantic
5. I’ve got your back6. Hundred dollar bills
7. Biggest mistake
8. I’ve got sorrow
9. Crow’s Lament
10. Goodbye ...
... will immensely appreciate this walk through living sculptures.
At the end of the afternoon, when I'm all tuckered out, I head over to Olympic Park to see the iconic Montreal landmark, the Olympic Tower built for the 1976 summer Olympic Games. As I mentioned, I was a budding gymnast at the time, and my heroines were Olga Korbut, Cathy Rigby and the new girl, Nadia Comaneci from Romania who scored perfect 10's for the first time in the sport right here in this park. The Tower ...
... to the underground city. What started in 1962 as a simple shopping center beneath Place Ville-Marie is now an underground maze of walkways stretching 30 kilometers and housing 2000 shops, 200 restaurants, and 30 theaters.
A little history--In 1534, French explorer Jacques Cartier was looking for a shorter route to the Orient. He got a little lost and ended up on this island in the ...
... neighbourhood, we shifted our focus to dinner. Since Emily and Eric had had a late lunch we thought maybe something quick and small like Spanish Tapas might be good. So after a quick google search we discovered one of the most popular tapas restaurants in the city, Casa Tapas, was only 3 blocks away. So we all ventured out to go there but once we arrived we soon realized it was actually a very nice and somewhat expensive Spanish Tapas restaurant. We decided to go anyway ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!