Enville Furnished Apart-Lery
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Bonjour Mes Amies!
Oui, you will have to tolerate my breaking into French on the blogs for awhile, much as you did on our France trip. I will keep it to a minimum, however, given that my French seems to have been reduced even since then. Mon Dieu.
We have been here in the exchange home of Rene and Marie in Montreal for a week now and will be here until July 10. It seems like longer ...
Sunday I was due to take a short one hour flight back from Montreal to Toronto's Island Airport. In Montreal station waiting areas are heated unlike in Toronto.
The airport bus was $10 from Berri-UQAM Metro Station and ticket is bought from a vending machine. It seems expensive but the ride is 40 mins and this is the ...
... here in Montreal that wouldn't actually be too much of a problem). 不要说中文 ;! The number of times I have replied to poor shop assistants and waiters in Chinese is actually getting a bit embarrassing. Although thankfully it is getting better. I am starting to remember that I should say merci rather than 谢谢.
Montreal is a beautiful city. I haven't taken too many photos, because it's not necessarily things that come ...
... It was surrounded by chairs that had homeless people stuff on them and more broken glass, and under the equipment was sand...who knows what is in that sand. Samuel wanted to take his shoes off which I quickly yelled NO too! He had a short play on equipment that looked older than me but I really wanted to leave this place. Instead of returning to the trains station we arrived at, we walked to the next one. I was determined to give Little Italy as many chances ...
... including stops) we have arrived. Once you get out of Quebec the first language switches back to English. Much easier but not as pretty. It was very cold and very bleak with some rain thrown in. The temperature eventually rose to about 8 degrees C. Even so, we were quite comfortable. I have dressed in layers and I'm fine. We are driving at about 10 km/h over the speed limit. People are passing us like we are sitting still. We are in a Camry so it's expected that we ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
475 President Kennedy Ave, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
50 Rene Levesque Blvd West, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $58
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
155 Rene Levesque Boulevard East, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $119
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!