Enville Furnished Apart-Guy
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... resorts, the country is a pretty amazing place. Ancient ruins and modern cities, scenery and history, music and culture and and food. Far too much to see in just two weeks, of course, but that's kind of a common theme for my holidays.
I did have to take a few things into account, though: For one thing, I'm going to be travelling over Christmas in a country that takes Christmas very, very seriously. For another, despite a college class, hours of ...
... oppressive rule with creativity, innovation and spirit. Finland is beautiful, both weird and familiar to a Canadian, with lots of vowels, strange food, amazing coastlines, deadpan self-depreciating humour, and above-and-beyond warmth.
Thanks to all for reading and following along with this blog, for your comments and kind words. One thing that's certain is that it won't be too long until the next adventure. Meanwhile, real life awaits.
... city, until it is now 2 million strong and seemingly very prosperous. The church has clearly been a big influence but although there is a law forbidding the demolishing of churches, many are now being incorporated into other businesses and apartments, still retaining the church facade and structure. The cycle tour, which took 5 hours overall, included a light lunch, and was totally satisfying to us both, and the ideal way to see ...
... Bonsecours. Ile Bonsecours follows a path to Pavillon Bonsecours, where I thought I might have a bite to eat. Rather, I turn up to the Place Jacques-Cartier, marvel at the street performers and plant myself at a sidewalk cafe for an early supper. A late afternoon French meal in view of the historic Hotel de Ville. I can't go wrong. I enjoy a delicious cut of salmon accompanied by roasted vegetables and a refreshing Quebec lager. Magnifique!
... pictures of the house, and everything I am used to is going to change within the next 24hours. I am going to miss everyone very VERY much and I am not the type of person to leave my comfort zone so this will be a difficult year but hopefully rewarding... I mean how many people can say that they lived in Europe for a year?
I am excited, scared, nervous, happy, sad, anxious and any ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!