Enville Furnished Apart-Guy
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... laminate flooring might be a do it yourself project, a lot of flooring options will however require the services of specialists. Every single owner of a house should preferably plan their home renovations, obtain up to three estimates or more and then let the professionals tell them what they may want to do to realise their very own renovating/remodeling goals, and then attempt their tasks based on whatever they can pay for.
... gave me the wrong meal and then insisted it was correct and I was too hungry to argue, we returned to the hotel to drop off our purchases and try the new iPad charger. It still wouldn't charge! Quelle horreur! No more blog! No Internet banking! I was starting to panic. What if I'd somehow blown up the iPad by plugging it into a foreign socket? What sort of strife would I be in when I came back to work? We went back to the Apple Store and I saw the same nice ...
... and garlic. This restaurant is virtually opposite to the Novotel and we would highly recommend it. For a cheaper meal if you don't want bar food, head to Chinatown. We tried the Bon Ble Riz on St.Laurent on the advice of our bus tour guide. A very simple restaurant but their service is very efficient and the food good. Pitchers of the house wine are also very acceptable.
On our final day we caught the Metro to the Olympic park. The Metro is cheaper ...
... Circuit on our way back to Quebec where we have another full day to see the Old City.
We will have limited access to the internet over the next week we are onboard the ship as access is via satellite and very slow. Hence we will update our blog once we get into Boston.
... not include the extra’s inside. The Grevin you pay only one price .
When you come to the end of the Grevin there is a great boutique with things from Paris but also local gifts.
Also on the fifth floor is the Grevin Café by Europea Jerome Ferrier the chef is known for his art and creativity…
Great for all ages children to senior... a must in Montreal and brand new to the city
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!