Enville Furnished Apart-Guy
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... so. An adventure? Definitely!
I've now been in Montreal for 6 nights. I took the train up from New York last Wednesday, and ended up at what at first seemed like a nice enough hostel for what I was paying. How wrong I was. It was absolute chaos, and the final straw was being woken up at 3am to be asked why it hadn't changed beds - when no one had told me I needed to. First thing the next morning I requested a refund for the remainder of my stay and moved ...
... re et chanteuse à la voix unique, est décrite par le magazine belge Rootstime comme « un des grands talents de notre époque ». Cette résidente du Yukon a reçu en 2012 le prix du meilleur album roots de l’année dans le cadre du Western Canadian Music Award."
2. It’s my place (and I want it!)
... I continue my walk deeper and deeper into the heart of the 185 acre park, and with every turn, I encounter a new surprise. Just when I think the artists can't possibly create anything more stunning than what I've just seen, all of a sudden a new masterpiece emerges out of the earth before me.
MIM is absolutely engaging, charming, enchanting and mesmerizing! If you enjoy the creative process, art in general, believe in sustainability or merely love botanical ...
... taken as we walked to lunch. The tour stops at nine different areas of Montreal, and the next bus is only 15 minutes away. Very convenient. Our first narrator, Richard (say it in French Ree shard) was excellent, very informative and funny. We had a different narrator when we hoped back on after lunch. Gray Line tours end at 4PM, our shuttle bus picks us up at 5:30, so in the meantime, we ...
... hang out with us. I was so happy they were able to stay in the apartment for 2 nights before Chris’s mum arrived. After getting set up in the apartment we decided to take a walk and check out the 'hood’ and get groceries and wine. It was great having Eric with us as he speaks French and had lived in this neighbourhood many years ago so he kind of led the rest of us along initially.
After getting back to the apartment, having fallen madly in love ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!