Enville Furnished Apart-Guy
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... the city - stopped at a lookout to see the Montreal Olympic games stadium (1967). Apparently the tower - 175 ft slanted - wasn't complete for the games and the roof went on after (some 10 years after and then it tore and has since been replaced by a non retractable one.
We were then taken into ...
... on some friendly chit chat.
When I arrived at the departure gate to Munich, there was this bizarre line up an hour ahead of time to board. I asked one of the agents when they passed by my chair why the big line up and she said it was because no one understands French so if they hear any announcement they line up to board. Hilarious.
Boarded an airbus A340-300, the seat design gave this big sense of open ...
... us were
rearing to walk around on an empty stomach. The places was called Les 3
Brassiers – The Three Brewers – and thus promised us more legal-drinking fun.
With the menu in french, our poor non-francophone ordered that which he
understood: a hamburger with the recommended beer. Tonight was also the night
we tried Montreal's signature dish: Poutine. This health-food consists of
french fries and cheese ...
... downloads/streaming at my hosts place so had to make the most of it), I can almost see their reviews now "hostel was good.. one awful dormmate though" haha.
-Went to the artsy area of downtown St Catherine St and the underground city, which was cool but all shops, really.
-Got the Metro specially to head up to La Banquise, to try poutine before I left, and they do a veggie option :)
-Picked up my backpack from hostel ...
... of a proper road trip. We stopped for lunch at a bandstand in a tiny town overlooking the St Lawrence River and chatted to Deej and Stains, turns out Deej is also really into the Pacific North Western Haida style tattoos that Shellie loves. We approached Montreal just in time to hit rush hour and were stuck in it for about an hour and a half so to help things along myself, Deej & Stains had a bit of a rave at the back ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!