Enville Furnished Apart-Guy
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... that our journey north this summer brought us so close to loved ones and provided time to visit. We sat and enjoyed a long lunch, laughing and catching up, picking up right where we left off as only good friends can. After a tour of our turtle shell we leisurely wasted away the rest of the afternoon lounging and sipping beers. That evening we dined al fresco at a fabulous French restaurant which was fortunate enough to have a violinist street performer just steps away from ...
... area is a little bit scary, lots of drunk people, homeless people and a park area with a very strong smell of marijuana. Despite appearances the area is relatively safe (or appears so) with lots of people walking through, visiting restaurants and enjoying the warmth of the late September heat wave. We found a Thai restaurant and had a quick dinner before heading back to the hostel to chill out.
We didn't sleep very well, it was noisy out in ...
... enough my frown was upside down and we were all laughing and having a good time again.
What a start I must say… all I can do now is to laugh it off… :)
Onto Montreal – we stayed at this awesome apartment on Rene Levesque East (1475 Rene Levesque East) – it is one big apartment with 4 full bedrooms and you can sleep 10 people in it as one room had 2 full beds – Oh what a cool apartment it was and we had awesome DJ services ...
... pas extraordinaire. Mais elles font toutes parties de l'aventure!
After all these years, fresh changes in my life are carrying me away from Canada. I hope that it won't be permanent, but for now I don't know what will happen so I decided to go on a last tour and try to see as many friends as possible.
So before leaving for that break in Vancouver I stopped by in Montréal and ...
... that the gourmet meals are the reason for flying. But Thai Airways will provide you food on a 1 hour domestic flight - it ain't necessarily haute cuisine and you don't even have to eat it. But it's nice to have the option so on a 5+ hour international flight, a muffin would have been appreciated........NOW, the flight crews on Air Canada were good people, friendly enough and doing a good job - it's ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!