Enville Furnished Apart-Guy
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Brunch at Dunns: smoked meat sandwiches, Caesars, and poutine! Great walk through Montreal to old Montreal and then some pubbing taking in some NFL games! Ricky and Tom did some shopping for our Grey Cup room party! Jann and Gwen did get some shopping in on ...
... t all that pleasant. I had an hour and a half layover at -- you guessed it -- Frankfurt Airport, which I've been getting to know a little too well these past couple of weeks. A mad dash from one terminal to the other, and I was on my Air Canada flight home, thankfully seated far away from any screaming toddlers next to a quiet German guy who pretty much left me alone the whole time.
My flights were uneventful and more or less on ...
... a great meal. The first day of summer in Montreal dawned as it should have, with lovely blue sky and very warm temperatures. I went for a run down to the old port area, while Pam posted some comments on Trip Advisor, and we then headed by taxi to the bike office which was located across town near a big park. It was a special cycling day here as they had a city wide cycling event known as Tour of Montreal, which is an event for ...
... wine consumption to go pee.. Couldn't help but notice that the daily log sheet said the bathroom hadn't been checked in six hours. I searched out someone to let them know. They could only speak French. Either that or they thought I'm not dealing with this moron. Went back to my Torrentes. Good in any language.
There's no cold like Canadian cold. Twenty two hours and we will be headed to Singapore and 27 degree heat. As they say on the ...
... put my bags in storage at the hotel. I had already work out the best way to get to the general area of the base and the path up, so off I went. It was a nice walk up saint Laurent street, lots of shops to window shop at as I passed. Once I got to the park this is where the real walk started, I wish I had of turned my run tracked on I knew how far it was but I didn't. Anyway from the hotel to the lookout at the top it took me about an hour. Up here I enjoyed the view, had ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!