Ensenada Court Home
Travel Blogs from San Diego
Savannah and Austin packed up and left for doggy boot camp. 24 days of housing and training. Carlos III, the trainer, says they will come back as perfect doggies! We shall see.
... kids or not running because it was out of season. We purchased our tickets for the roller coaster and boarded it. It was pretty fun, but Im sure if you took a hammer on it and hit a few planks of wood the whole thing would most likely fall apart. Later when we got to the hostel, we discovered it was either the last or one of the last wooden roller coasters in America!! We also watched the sunset on the beach before departing.
After settling down in our hostel, half of ...
... my hotel, and then I walk back to theirs, where I find them unpacking and having showers. We decide to go and sort out phones and just get a few bits, the phones – as I found – were a problem and we spent some time in the phone shop trying to sort. We headed out to Walmart and picked up a few things and then had dinner in Bubba Gumps, which is based on Forrest Gump (I knew nothing of this until Nicky told me – I haven’t seen ...
... us about 170 a night. We got a tiny, weirdly arranged room. I'm okay with tiny rooms though. But at some point the AC, once again, stopped working. Or more specifically, it somehow managed to cool the room but also humidify it. I spent the night tossing and turning on damp sheets (Yvette slept through the night, I'm not sure how). From 2:30 until 6 I was just stuck in this oppressively damp space ...
... in the country and it is a great place to take pictures and get some exercise. It has a bunch of museums and the San Diego Zoo is connected to it. There are also a few gardens and ponds. Tonight, there were having a concert with the Spreckled Organ, which is an outdoor organ in the park. It was packed with senior citizens... I only saw one other person younger than me, and she was about 13, being dragged by her parents to the concert. I ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $151
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $152
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $152
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $83
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Western San Diego, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate