EnVille Furnished Apart-Fort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... just yet anyway) bore you with the details! So, I'm armed with my copy of "Le Parler québécois pour les nuls" (Québécois for Dummies) and this weekend, after a bit of training here in Montreal, I'm off up to Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts, Gaspé.
Please bear in mind the entire province of Quebec has a population that is three-quarters that of Suzhou. Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts' population is only triple the number of students at Suzhou Experimental Primary School. Culture shock? ...
... Francofolies de Montreal@Place des Festivals
- Catherine Durand avec Marc Papillon-Ferland ( aka le talentueux multi-instrumentiste ) --> Les Murs Blancs
- Monica Freire
- Andreanne A. Malette et Francois Lachance
- Josianne Paradis
Festival 2: Festival Folk sur Le Canal
- Sarah MacDougall (really love her husky sexy voice)
- " Sarah ...
Wow! This horticultural art extravaganza continues.
Winding along the paths, woodlands, lakes and ponds of the Montreal Botanical Gardens, the setting itself becomes part of the spectacle. I've never seen anything like this, and it is simply stunning. Add the Olmpic Tower in the background of many of the works, and we are bordering on the surreal.
The method the artists employ to create their overall theme, how they use plant materials to resemble people, animals, even gods, ...
... into the city for dinner. Gibby's in Old Town was recommended by the folks in the KOA office, and it did not disappoint. We had a wonderful meal. And plenty rain on the way back.
Monday we were picked up at the KOA by Gray Lines. They offer a "hop on / hop off", narrated bus tour of the city. Wrist bands are $45 and are good for two days. Most of the photos today were taken on the ...
... Dion), and where to celebrate Canada Day (the Port waterfront). We had no issues getting into our airbnb 2 bedroom apartment in the uber chic and cool neighbourhood of Plateau Mont Royal, as the owner had made a You tube video explaining how to get into via the backdoor using a coded lock and how to find it which was brilliant!
We met up with two of my very good friends from my Vancouver days Emily and Eric Kanstrup who flew to Montreal from Toronto for the ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!