EnVille Furnished Apart-Fort
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... at 4:30pm, but it was pretty spectacular with the lighting and old building architecture. About 0c but going to get a lot colder in next few days with maximums at only -15c!!! HELP? The boys went crazy with ice and snow - their first real time (that they remember anyway) in snow - playing, throwing, rolling, running, and stomping etc... A nice, but expensive dinner, and an early ...
The early AM wakeup in Vantaa was pretty brutal. All three of us were flying out at approximately the same time, so we stumbled to HEL on the shuttle and hastily said our goodbyes. I spent the last of my euros on a breakfast of Finnish black bread and smoked salmon, browsed the Moomin books at the little bookshop, and my flight departed on schedule.
Sitting behind a screaming toddler for two hours on the first ...
... While we are here there is an exhibition of many photos and other items relating to that event, which was very interesting to view. We ventured out in the evening to an area recommended by our friend Kim, and found Grumpy's bar, but the live entertainment did not start till 10pm, well past our bedtime! However, after a drink we went upstairs to a delightful seafood restaurant overlooking the street where a piano man was playing, ...
First leg was flight from Fredericton to Montreal - two airports that share one thing: they're terrible. For an international airport PET is like a ghost town. seems like there are more workers than travelers. Depressing. Battled the depression with a bottle of Torrentes from Argentina. Two more hours and hopefully we are off to Chicago. There's nothing like five hours in a lousy airport to make you wish you could drive everywhere.
Today was the last day of my trip, I can't believe how fast the past few weeks had gone by. At the moment I'm sitting on the plane back to Vancouver. I think were about 1/2 way. 2:44 to go. I only really had one thing on my todo list for today and that was to go up the summit of Mont-Royal. As I didn't do it yesterday and when we stopped there on the contiki tour I felt I didn't have enough time to look around. So I got up and showered, finished packing. Then I check ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!