EnVille Furnished Apart-Fort
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travel Blogs from Montreal
We got up in time for an early brunch just around the corner from Phoebe's apartment. Seems to be a very French thing to do on a Sunday as it was busy. We left at midday to go to the AFL Quebec grand final in which Andrew was playing & what was meant to be a 30 min drive turned into a 90 min rush. Montreal was holding their marathon & all the roads around their area were closed due to it. Hence Andrew was ...
The photos in this post are not in chronological order for some reason.
May 29 and 30. Day 53 and 54. Montreal, QC
Marveilleuse! Nice and sunny, but not too hot. We drove the van over the Pont Jacques Cartier and then circled around to the old town waterfront. Three big piers there are converted to massive parking lots, so we parked for the day, relatively cheaply ($20).As an aside, as we left the campground our neighbors, a German ...
So far, so good. We are currently in Montreal awaiting to board our flight to Germany. As we travel west we are seeing more varieties of nationalities, reminding us how far we are from Cape Breton. 7 hour flight ahead of us, we are getting closer to ...
... do again. The second theatre was less fun - mum & Miguel dozed off and I wasn't far off! It was an introduction to constellations and space and should have been really interesting, but the guy's accent was so strong I couldn't make out what he was saying and rather gave up..!
After the planetarium we headed for the Biodome. This was essentially a zoo, but I guess a 'friendly' one?! Lots of birds, fish, penguins and puffins (very cute ...
... at one of the campuses when he was in was in Montreal. Walking through the different residential areas was very interesting.....like any city the residential areas are very diverse. The stadium was closed so we couldn't go inside, but it looks as though it is used for different events. Outside the stadium there are a variety of physical activities that children and adults can enjoy. The high ropes were very popular and challenging. The Montreal ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!