EnVille Furnished Apart-Fort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... for a selection of other jobs including window replacements and mold eradication however, each and every home owner will usually want some expert services for these jobs. House owners can typically cope with a mold spread of less than 10 square feet by themselves, but anything larger than that however ought to ideally be taken care of by a professional. Vinyl siding installation will likely need the help of professional skill too.
... young Apple Store Genius guy who sold me a new charger. Continued on to SHOP FOR CLOTHES AT GLEN'S SUGGESTION. Apart from the underlying iPad worry - life was still good. Went to a store called H&M where you could buy t shirts for $6, jeans for $30 and 5 pairs of socks for about $12. Sort of Just Jeans quality so not bad at all. $200 later we had a bursting bag of purchases - what fun! Still haven't found a pink jumper I like. After lunch where ...
... water whereas the one maitre d’it took the order. However it was a good place to people watch. Also for dinner we tried the Bis on 1229 Montagne. This is a lovely Italian restaurant with good ambiance and the waiters here are very efficient and really nice. An amuse bouche is served at the beginning. We shared a beef carpaccio starter, which would have been too big for one. We then had the spaghetti vongole which they cooked how we liked it i.e. with ...
We spent this morning discovering some more of the underground city of Montreal, then prior to lunch we transferred to the pier to board the Holland America Line ship ms Maasdam and checked into our Verandah Stateroom on Navigation Deck 10.
Today we cruise past the the F1 ...
... Jackson and many many more. This room looks like a ballroom and you can hear the different artist playing music
Each room has music related as well to the theme and persons
Grevin is know for their set as much as their figures
Some people are afraid of wax museums but this is not fearful, its interactive with a scene and you can touch the images.
The Wax Museum in New York is 36.00$ and ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!