EnVille Furnished Apart-Fort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... and green belt between the road and the houses on the right.
Closer into the city the road was blocked by barricades and police cars. The downtown area was very congested with traffic as there were many roads closed. It was the army marathon and half marathon and it looks like they had a good turn out. Did manage to drive along both sides of the Rideau Canal for several kilometres but could not get to a lookout we were aiming for.
Today is Steve's 74th Birthday.
It was a rainy day with some thundershowers in the morning. The fireworks competition continues tonight with France showing off their talents. We toured Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal with our cruising friends Charlotte and Dean on the Carrie Rose. We stopped for lunch ...
Have you ever said something and wondered a bit later how you could have been so utterly wrong about it??
Well, Jessy and I were about to experience it.
Since our fridge could only offer us molded cheese and a few onions we figured we had to go grocery shopping now if we did not want to go to bed without dinner. Quickly dressed with gloves, scarfs and earmuffs we figured we would be back in just a few minutes, the store was only four blocks away.
... a coastal section where we found heaps of starfish, urchins, sea birds and a man who couldn't understand us but could speak English and taught us about how starfish eat.
The last section was ice, snow, penguins, fish and other birds. There were also lynx. The big fluffy cats were fun to watch. They were in their own section away from the other animals tho. That was a little sad.
We wandered through the fossil room and learnt all about beluga ...
... the movie the mammoth center in Hot springs, South Dakota. Susie and I was there last winter.
At lunch time we went to china town had lunch, They had a really good bakery for after lunch. Today was sunny but quite chilly with wind about 54 ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!