EnVille Furnished Apart-Fort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... temperatures in winter gets so cold - average minus 12 in winter and 22 in summer.
Found our own lunch and after a short walk around had a guided tour of the Basilica - a magnificent church which seated 32,000 people - had another chapel behind the alter for smaller occasions.
Maria was our step-on ...
I had one of the best conversations on the plane on the way to Montreal today with a couple from Toronto. We talked and shared greatly about business, travel and food. I really lucked out because I ended up trading seats twice in which the first I would have had to sit next to a 4 year old (phew!) then switched again so someone can chat with his uncle. There are so many seasoned travelers there's always a good possibility ...
... and a half or so frolicking in the snow, we grew hungry again and so
decided to go back to the hotel to seek out food and another movie. I do not
remember what we ended up watching that night, but I will describe to you the
joy that was our dinner that evening.
was far superior to the rest merely in the fact that we chose it, it was close,
we went there, it was done. After that morning I don't think ...
... of joggers out- Canadian's are so fearless!
-Went out with my friends from the night before, beginning with card games which I was awful at and then Smash bros drinking Moosehead beer, then hitting a bar and playing pool which I was surprisingly good at.
-Got in at 4ish again and pretty sure I woke the whole room up, given the only night I returned at a decent time was when I decided to watch cartoons all night (im not ...
... our journey continued we drove along the Kings Road - the Chemin de Roy - which is one of the oldest paved roads in North America & was the main route from Quebec City to Montreal before the Motorway was built. It was very pretty, very green and lined with little box houses which all looked completely different (there was even a castle replica house). With Casey's i-pod banging out classic rock songs it was really getting ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!