The Empire Hotel Causeway Bay
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Room service
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of The Empire Hotel Causeway Bay
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Empire Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... and the Teaware museum at Flagstaff House I finally refuelled with MORE dim sum at Maxim's Palace at the County Hall. ThenI had just about enough energy to visit the HK museum for a bit of architectural history and some shopping at the IFC mall...the guide book said it was a 'must visit' so what could I do?! ;) So that was my 9-5 today...who thought i wouldn't have structur?! Now it's time for dinner ...
- Up early ready for our big day. We took the MTR over to Prince Edward station where we walk along Prime Edward road ( about 2 km) until we came to the flower market. It was massive taking in 3 city blocks, it was extremely busy as everyone was buying for the new year. At the end of the flower market was the bird market. They had all types of birds for sale on lovely bamboo ...
... after living in China tourgroup mode for the previous 20 days it was so nice and refreshing to spend time with normal friends again, rather than those we'd just made because we happened to book onto the same holiday. Obviously we did randomly bump into people from our tour group all over Hong Kong anyway though!
- meeting up with the ...
... in her glory- all her favorite foods. Tomorrow our game plan is to try to pry ourselves out of bed by 9 then head over to Hong Kong Island to wander around. After that, we'll probably head back to the hotel for some R&R and then hit the night market, which is about 1km from our hotel. Well, no great pics to upload today but there will be lots tomorrow. Time to get some ...
... cappuccino is a good one to choose, playing with the froth is fun.
5. Destroy the freebie magazine, couldn't bring my scissors, so just tearing up pictures like a mad person for my scrap book.
6. Up the down escalator, and down the up... got to be done right?
7. Taking huge strides along the travellator and pretending you're superhuman... we've all tried that one before!
8. Pretend to be late for ...