Empire Condo Suites
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... is located at the back near the parrots.
After 2 long hours of acting like a child and enjoying my time on the aqua splash it was time to get off, this is one of the best water courses I've been on and perfect for the group of young people. When ...
... the place and helped us with all our bags into the apartment. The kids are really excited about the place as its quite big - 2 bedrooms and a kitchen and bathroom. Much bigger than the RV - but pretty basic, with no pool. But like everything in Miami it is costing us about £300 a night (once all the cleaning fee and taxes have been added on) and has almost cleared out our pre paid American credit card.
After chilling out at ...
Not all that much Inglés being spoken there, but enough to get the job done. I think they liked my very lame attempts to habla Espanol with them! After Hertz had let us down so badly, Signature saved the day for us: props to them and I'd encourage anyone to give them a try.
Once we managed to get a car, we headed a little west of Miami to do an Everglades Swamp Tour. We'd done ...
Yesterday was a super long day! A 9 hour flight started with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with a glass of bubbly! Boarded the plane and received another glass of bubbly along with birthday congratulations all be it a week late! Car hire was 'interesting' would appear they didn't have the two mustangs as promised so a Dodge Charger and a gorgeous red mustang convertible were offered instead... It's ...
... baby back ribs for dinner with a salad. The ribs took 20mins to cook and turned out ok.
We spent some time tonight installing GoPro onto the bike so we can take some video of the amazing places we will see on this tri.
Paul has always wanted to do the Florida keys ride on the bike so today is our test for GoPro.
We're having a great time.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
9449 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $26
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!