Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... have been in the job description. Maybe he had risen to the dizzy heights of owning the business. I can just imagine the motivation speech at home - "If you go to school and work hard, you could get to university so you can get a degree, and just maybe one day you'll get to sit outside the shop all day, every day, and do precisely nothing". A couple of doors further down we got a thimblefull of sweet cuban coffee - I think it was nice. Then back on the ...
... 281;ść z nich wygladala już na ubranych do pracy, ale nikomu się nigdzie nie spieszylo. Wrocilismy do domu Jessiki i Zar-Ni, by pozegnac się przed ich wyjsciem do pracy, przeczekalismy najwieksze korki i pojechalismy do Miami Beach, tym razem do jego starszej czesci, gdzie dominuja budynki w stylu art deco. Pierwsze kroki skierowalismy w strone wypozyczalni rowerow. Wzdluz wybrzeza ciagna się tak piekne sciezki, ze grzechem byloby z nich nie ...
... highways it appears you can undertake or overtake whenever. Not sure if that is legal or just bad driving but I did see the police doing it.
The hotel tonight is right next to the airport, it’s functional and tidy with free wifi. Claire has already scared herself by reading the hotel literature which tells you to lock yourself in your room and use all the locking devices, don’t ...
... bits, making it back to our room by 4 am. Probably worth it though because we saved $400 off the ticket price and it’s cheaper than buying it at home anyways.
That was probably the most interesting thing that happened in Miami. We saw a Bugatti Veyron being lifted into a hotel lobby, and there was another one on a nearby street. Also, there were stormtroopers on a hotel’s balcony. Next stop ...
I wouldn't be at this moment of my life if it had not been for the biggest snowstorm New York City has seen in years. The day after Christmas I made my way to Newark Airport to meet my friend Ben for a trip to Athens, Istanbul and Cairo. We were sitting on the runway at Newark airport with our bags checked and our carry-ons stowed. I looked out through the frosted window of the plane and thought that we had no chance of actually taking off. The ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!