Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... back with a voucher. Over the final hurdle and towards the finish line….
So being a ‘gold member’, they put us up in a really fabulous hotel. And tonight, being a Wednesday, the hotel has what they call a Happy hour. In reality it’s about two and half hours where they serve free food and wine. A great ending to what has been a quite disastrous day. The weather tomorrow does not look promising for flying either; and Dyana’s bag ...
... and I also had medium frozen Margarita. Linda also ordered corn balls (creamed corn rolled in corn meal and deep fried and onion rings, also deep fried. They were good but oh so fatty. At least the seafood wasn't.
From there Joleen drove us to an old plantation. We didn't have time for a tour but I took a few photos. Then to the airport.
Tried to check in at the wrong airline - fortunately the right one was the next one so ...
... speechless for an extra beat until Susanne’s phone rang with the good news that her friend from home (Asheville) who was recently diagnosed with epilepsy had received a treatment plan. We all had a drink to that. Michelle suggested that I could buy her a cocktail later but that she had to get moving so as not to miss the Rangers’ opening concert.
These folks are a fun bunch. They stomp and bob and sway to the music and are ...
... tunes! Paul got some lunch from the pool cafe but after weighing myself last night I opted for the chobani and banana combo haha Once we were sun kissed and ready to colored once again, we showered, changed and caught a cab to the other end of south beach to do a duck tour which is a land and sea tour showcasing the best sights of Miami. Unfortunately they had sold out of tickets but assured us we could get ...
... looked at the wall art and graffiti. We hanged at the beach. We had beers. Just went with the flow really. The weather the whole 4 days I was there was bloody hot. And humid. And the ocean was warm so you couldn't get any relief from that. The things I did most in Miami: - drink - eat - explore - shop - relaxed - meet some amazing people - swim - sun bake - sleep It's been great to have some people ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!