Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the day with us as originally planned. Roxys was really fun! They had a good love band and the music suited us perfect. We met some other Yachtys who shouted us all night. I got lost from Grace, so went back to the Hotel, she soon arrived after. I also came home without my handbag but fortunately the Hotel worker found it right by the pool! Was pretty stoked in the morning that I hadn't lost all my cards and phone. I did manage to lose my good sunnies though, but that's ...
... to the hotel to check in. The first room they gave us was unacceptable. Small, damp, smelled bad. And the building was under HEAVY construction due to renovations. David was not happy. So we went in search of other options. We looked at a few other places then went back to The Clay. They showed us another room. A 2 room suite. Much better! Diner time! The hotel is on Espanola Way which is a pedestrian street lined with bars & restaurants. We had a ...
... one couldn't be in it so I offered. I took loads for them advising to have flash on and then flash off. Then I said right jump and timed it to perfect, I shot them all perfectly timed jumping and high fiving each, the photo was EPIC! They were all soooo pleased with that picture and thanked me blah blah blah, it was an amazing feeling. They'll have that picture forever. I then went and sat on top of a large box watching the night draw in ...
We travelled down the interstate to avoid Tampa & stayed at Fort Myers the night then left the next morning & went on the Tamiami Trail, which is the road they built years ago from Tampa to Miami funded by a billionaire from his own pocket. Stopped at Everglades City which is the northern entrance to the Everglades. After leaving there we stopped at a rest area to have lunch & saw quite a few alligators on the banks near the picnic ...
... after that was great. We checked into our room and met up with Caitlyn again, shared stories about our ****** days, and set off to find the restaurant that came so highly recommended by Ben and Amanda, Sushi Samba. It was a long walk down Lincoln Mall filled with clearly wealthy people in beach attire and flip flops. Every single guy walked like a gorilla and the majority of women had at least two fake parts each. The stores were nice and the place was packed for a Monday ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!