Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... We have an amazing view of south beach. The girls were feeling the time difference so hit the bathroom spa bath. Mike and I legged it to the pool and the beach for a swim as the sun went down. After a quick change we then went out and found us a burger to fill a hole! 30 degrees at night the humid warm air felt great. The Art Deco buildings and neon lights looked really cool and even seeing the yellow fire hydrants, over hanging traffic ...
We had a whole week together in a two bedroom apartment in Orlando where we spent a lot of time just chilling out. We ventured out for swims in the pool, mini golf, the beach, surfing and then retired back home for home cooked meals, cocktails, beer pong, more cocktails and cooking lessons for me (Dave says, "thanks Allison"). Home cook meals are a novelty for us but it was important to mix it up and take Allison and Adriaan to a few fast food chains to ...
... familiar to be back. Feels so normal I can’t stand it, how can you fill four months with some of the most amazing experiences you can dream of and then drop back into realty without it being weirder?!? We are settling back into a normal life, renting a house, moving in, cable hookups, haircuts, and the day to day life of an average American.The experiences we have had this past summer have no doubt changed us forever,life has new meaning, purpose, ...
... South Beach.
We walked to the beach and me, my dad and my little brother jump directly into the water.
It was very salt but it was very see-through and there where alot of fish.
Then we went back to the hotel to get dry and recover.
then we went out to lunch.
we stoped at an italian resturant, i ordered Chicken Alfredo and ...
... to involve much tekkie squeaking as we were suffering from stage 15 jet lag and needed rest.
Day one was magic, the weather was brilliant, the sea was warm and the city was welcoming. We spent the day swimming, walking and exploring our little section of South Beach. It was also the day we opened our friend account. This was big for us. Sonny processed the entry. We've taken a photo of the ledger to show you our progress. We are hoping this ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!