Empire Condo Suites
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... between soccer and football. That evening we cooked a fusion samon pilau with kachumbari and shared stories. Tom and I were so happy to be in a home environment having soul food and excellent company. Julian was happy to have new people to show his skateboard tricks with Tokyo, the silent shiatsu following his shadow. The next day, Michaela and Ben took us on a personalized tour of Miami, down graffiti neighborhoods, ...
... another location: downtown. We kinda wanted to explore that part of Miami anyhow so we caught another cab to downtown Miami. After 20 minutes or so we were there. It seemed that today was not our day as the duck bus had broken dine and was unable to complete any more tours today. Luckily though, another company was running a similar tour on a pirate looking ship, so we got tickets on that. Wow! We were so pleased ...
As it was our last day in Miami we decided to treat ourselves and us sun loungers and an umbrella for the beach! It was a lot more comfy for our little siesta in the afternoon :-) We also used Lauren's waterproof case to take her camera in the sea which gave us hours of entertainment and hysterics when we ...
... museum looking at food, women and industrial reform from 1885 to 1945. The best exhibits were looking at how food was transformed from 1915 and then women in motion which looked at how women's sport originally was all about keeping with the soft and gentle feminine form and grace. It was a nice build on some exhibits I had seen at Washington around the same topics and really gives insight to how the 'modern' household and America's relationship ...
... of time he was driving, anyway.......
Before we set off we had had the intelligence to download and print off from Google maps the step by step directions from a known point in Panama City back to the car hire depot. You all know who is in charge of map reading. All I will say that after only small errors in the map reading department, Carol was kicked out of the car to ask a taxi driver to lead us to the car ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!