Empire Condo Suites
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to use my right foot for the brake instead of my left which kept flinging the others violently forward as i kept slamming the dam peddle too hard. Thanks to our good friends Ruby and Tony we had Hommer Simpson giving us directions on the Sat Nav. He's my new best friend. :-) It's only a short drive to South Beach and we found our hotel straight away. Our room has blown us away as we were convinced we wouldn't get a sea view having not ...
... the gym we showered and got Dee and went down for an all American breakfast buffet, mmmm you know I love me some all you can eat. We ate and met a few cool people, a couple from Brazil and a guy who works I-heart Radio. Nice people. Now it was time for the pool party!!! We didn't think you had to get there 7 million hours early for pool side banana chairs. You do lol. So we parked up on the grass banana chairs and went straight in for a dip. It was HOT and I mean damn HOT!! The ...
... of Hogwarts. The ride was situated inside Hogwarts (a life sized castle). To get to the ride entrance required wandering through the winding corridors and familiar passageways that led to iconic locations such as Dumbledore's office. Books moved by themselves, it snowed in the corridors and portraits on the walls moved and spoke in eerie tones. Outside the castle were two duelling roller coasters that simultaneously battled until the end. Apart from the rides and the ...
... utworzony przez niesłychanie wolno płynącą rzekę z jeziora Okeechobee do oceanu, porośnięty trawą, trzcinami i krzakami, a zamieszkały m.in. przez krokodyle, aligatory i żˇłwie. Zdecydowałem się na firmę Coopertown Airboats w miejscowości Coopertown. Przejażdżkę poprzedziła prezentacja miejscowej fauny: aligatorˇw, węży i żˇłwi. ...
... her sick mother and she could lend on my shoulder to keep her balance ;-) I, no no no, I just put one of my skirts on, and flat shoes ;-)
There we go, the three of us in the 2 seat car, racing at 100 miles sometimes per hour on the highway (Karen does NOTHING slowly), arrive at the "Cowboy", to hear that Manu is not allowed to enter, here you must be 21! So, change of plans, we went for a little bite and a nice glass ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!