Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... we were getting into port the next day at 7 am and had to be up early. We were in bed shortly after that. It had been a long day.
In retrospect, we wished we had gotten on the cruise ship a lot earlier. Everything felt so rushed, from the minute we got on the ship. We never had time to just relax and explore, to orient ourselves and know where everything was. However, it was also really nice to have some time this morning in Miami to just walk on the beach and enjoy the warm ...
After an amazing sleep on a mattress and the A/C, woke up feeling slightly groggy, but nothing that the freshest orange juice I have ever tasted could not fix! The second hang over cure was walking down to South Beach for a swim in the ocean! We all just floated there with the biggest grins on our faces thinking about all the times we had tried to get in the sea at Newquay ...
... cost about $25
Our morning started in early afternoon, with an 87F temp and a lovely cooling breeze. It's now almost 5 and the storm clouds are moving in.
We also toured Lincoln Road, which is a very busy mall like area, again, lots of shops, restaurants and people. We bought nothing but saw lots, including a lot of tattooed skin - male and female. ...
... the quietness and reserve of the Guyanese.
We are now all set up at our condominium at Castle Beach which is on Miami Beach. We have lovely views across the water to the city so are looking forward to the night lights later on. Tomorrow we will get out and about exploring but for now we are just happy to have internet access, be able to get some dinner downstairs and have a good mosquito-free night!!
... us safe trip back home as he knew this was the end of our trip and thanked us for coming to see him again - it was a nice end to what had been a great Oakenfold adventure.
ULTRA FESTIVAL - DAY 1
So we caught the party bus into the festival which was mental, blacked out windows pumping tunes and a smoke machine haha. We were downing our whisky on the way since we heard it was £5 a beer inside agggggggggg sucks being here on ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!