Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... off once. That was in Little Havana when the bus conveniently stopped for 10 minutes outside a Cuban bar, take away store and restaurant. Many of the passengers bought drinks and takeaway food and hopped back on. We chose to take half an hour till the next bus and have a sit down meal. They had a Cuban buffet (2 meats and 3 sides) for $12.95 and the world's best Mojitos. I had meatballs and a beef enchilada for my meats, and rice with black beans, ...
... o trzy minuty spacerkiem plażę.
Śniadanie kontynentalne podano nam do stolików na patio hotelu. Jedliśmy croissanty, bułeczki, jogurt, sałatkę owocową, a popijaliśmy kawą, herbatą i czekoladą. Bardzo nam smakowało.
Po śniadaniu poszliśmy na plażę. Opalaliśy się i kąpali przez około dwie godziny. Plaża bardzo czysta i ...
... flight we finally arrived at Miami, we walked out of the airport and the heat just hit us! It was 25 degrees at 9.30 at night!!!
At 10.30 we finally arrived at the hotel Deaville! but when we went to book in they did not have a room for us, so we had to split up, mum and I were on floor 10 and dad and the boys on floor 11, we weren't very happy about this. We then went down town and got a pizza, it was massive!! Then we went back to the hotel and went to ...
... sitting next to me! I was a mess. Watching Arizona fade out of the airplane window was hard. It's been so good to me and I am leaving so many gems behind. That flight was the first step towards my new life, and it was painful and scary.
Upon my arrival in Dallas, I learned that my flight had been delayed two hours due to weather. This was not good. I only had two hours in Miami and thus, I knew that odds were I'd be spending the night in Miami. ...
... the outline of the buildings become visible and the effect diminishes. And soon the sun rises and the whole place looks different.
The above paragraph was written this morning just as we arrived. The following is being written in the afternoon.
In Spooks and other action films, there is frequently a race against time to…. defuse the bomb, stop the bridge from collapsing, save the life of a diplomat…. and to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!