Empire Condo Suites
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... had a similar day to yesterday, relaxing and enjoying the sun. Miami Beach is just amazing, I love it here. Plus, it's not long now until I get to go home and see my friends and family...can't wait!
Day 35 - Tuesday 4th September
So, we were relaxing by the pool this morning, and I went in to cool down. Just as I got in the water, my heart started beating frantically. It was so weird because I wasn't stressed at the time, I was actually really ...
... suggests they should hold their next conference at a clothing optional resort. Betsy, who seems to be wearing a pair of curtains looks shocked while Ernie pulls on an anorak to protect hinself from lascivious thoughts. Rhonda, who has the haircut of a 70s lesbian and the shoes to match seems very excited though, tossing back a double JD and coke and dancing on the edge of the firepit in quite a worrying manner.
We decide to head to bed before the geriatric orgy gets going. It's only ...
... arrived at Hyannis on Cape Cod that evening and offered to wash dishes at the back door of this busy restaurant and were obliged. We packed up many left over steaks and lobster for future consumption.
Later on we met two ladies that were slightly older on their way to Martha’s Vineyard via ferry the next day. They offered us a place to stay on their hotel room floor and an invite to join them the next day.
This we declined staying behind in Hyannis ...
... year to get good plane fares and it seemed like the airfare is one of the biggest expenses in a trip from the U.S. The fares were running at least $1300 even when booked far off. So I resigned myself to pay that amount and started to think about the best time to go. I was still in the planning stages when I ran into an article that turned my plans upside down. I have a technology news feed on my google home page that one day popped up ...
... I miss him already. I turned up my music really loud on the way back to the hotel on the metro.
That is where I am now - the hotel. I'm leaving in a couple of minutes for the airport. Very scary, but exciting too. Wish me luck! I'll be in Peru by ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!