Empire Condo Suites
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Empire Condo Suites Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... American. People from South America everywhere which was cool. The Cuban restaurant we didn't realise was a popular choice and had great reviews. We had the daily special which was larger than I would normally have but Latin people eat big lunches and small dinners so I pretended to be one of them. It was chunks of stewed beef with rice and plantains with a Cuban coffee. It was fantastic!!!! Best meal of my whole time in the U.S. ...
... every single roll in the bakery section of supermarkets looking for one that wouldn’t leave my finger-sized imprint, but never found one. We only had two wins – in Seattle at Pike Place Market and in Miami at an Asian-influenced supermarket.
Next week’s blog will be from South America – we are flying out tonight (its Tuesday) and will be there for 40 days. Arrival in Australia will be on December 15th at 12:05pm for those keeping ...
... that live in Miami mainly Cubans, Mexicans and people from South American countries giving the city a different more spicy flavour :)When you enter a shop in Miami you are much more likely to be spoken to in Spanish rather than in English and very often the sales assistants speak only Spanish! And as people always assume I am South American they always look at me in disbelief when I say I do not speak Spanish. At least not yet.So in Miami in preparation of ...
... t have any Internet fir the next two weeks. This evening we walked back to the shipping area as there was lots if restaurants there we had Cuban food. Anyone who knows me well knows I don't try new food but tonight I did I had chicken in a hot spicy sauce with fufu and buttered broccoli it was delicious. Had an I've cream after then headed back to the hostel. Mexico bound tomorrow ...
... and into Biscayne Bay. Saw birds and fish, some crabs and a raccoon. We paddled out to a small island and had a swim before paddling back. Unfortunately it was too warm for the dolphins and manatees, but we both got a lovely tan. Paddling back to the kayak site, we had to go through a narrow gap in the mangrove trees, there were huge terrifying yuck ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave., Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $94
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!