Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... But the flight to Chicago was on time. It was, however, freezing there. The captain told us it was 30 degrees. The whole airport felt icy cold to me. Of course, I’d only taken a fleece jacket because I knew I wouldn’t need more on the cruise.
During my layover I got some McDonald’s for lunch, and found a nice deserted window to sit by, so that I could watch the snow. It was actually snowing there! Some big fluffy flakes for a while. I don’t ...
... make it till 6am.
Our second day at Disney was spent at Epcot, you know the one with the enormous futuristic golf ball. We found Epcot was a bit more suited to adults, a little less packed (still packed though) and more relaxed. The weather was a bit cooler for us too. We did just a few rides in Futureland, Spaceship Earth (that's inside the golf ball), Test Track and Mission: SPACE. All were impressive. Mission: SPACE you had two choices for your ...
Two days on Miami beach was hardly much to explore but it was enough for me to develop an appreciation for the old art deco buildings, and enjoy my hostel. My book was stolen off my bed the first day there.
Other people had computers, earphones, whatever lying around. After this situation, ...
... women and being part of their restoration and reconciliation back into the GCU. It was so nice them coming in again. It meant a lot to us.
Keith came in early to say goodbye to us as well as give us a CD of Guyanese folk songs that have been recorded by a friend of his. We so appreciate him getting this for us. Something that really touched us this morning was him thanking us very specifically ...
... suggests ‘Cowboys’ is a country club, and is just about as genuinely American as you can get. There were massive pick-up trucks in the car park, free beers for the ladies, cowboy boots, hats and shirts and a dance floor full of people line dancing to every song that played. It kinda blew our minds. At home most people wouldn’t be seen dead line dancing to Shania Twain; at Cowboys it was incredibly embarrassing not knowing the steps. At ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Tossa de Mar | 2 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!