Empire Condo Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Jamie, who patiently put up with me for over 4 weeks and keeping me right along the way. Everyone back home, who expected me to be away for so long and listened to my belly aching All in all I've had a cracking time and will always have this written down in memory of the truly ridiculous and funny things we got up to. I'm so glad I've had the balls to finally do this for myself. And hopefully one day there will be another ...
... along the way. Lakes and woodland areas. We arrived into Miami late and had to wait fur a bus to take us over to Miami beach. It was Avery long journey 1 1/2 hrs with some very interesting characters onboard. We managed to get off at the right stop thanks to the wonder if google maps and our hostel was under an inch of water ...
Dear Friends and Family,
After 24 days of flying, railroading, bus-riding, trolley-riding, walking, touring, eating, drinking, loving, sharing, sleeping, meeting, friending and all the other fabulous things we saw, did and enjoyed, we are cruising into Miami.
What an absolute thrill this trip has been and we feel so ...
We've made it to Miami! We finished our last day in New York by catching the subway across to Brooklyn to see a brewery, which ended up being closed! Didn't matter though there was a pub nearby that sold the Brooklyn Brewery stuff which was pretty good! We jumped onto google to try and find the best Burger and Nachos NYC had to offer! (What better way to spend our last afternoon ;) )The nacho joint just so happened to have half priced cocktails ...
... to establish service on his new phone. His old phone plan had expired while on the cruise and he had waited to activate the new phone until he was back in the U.S. of A. While walking Speck realized this could be doubly important as he had left Joel, Karina, and Caroline waiting and he did not have a functioning cellphone to contact them if there were any issues.
7th Street Parking was everything they had promised, the car was unmolested and with a turn of the key Speck was ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!