Empire Condo Suites
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... they declare, “my bags are packed and I’m ready to go”, we couldn’t help laughing. This song was popular when we were dating in college and we would sing it when Harvey drove me to the airport after a weekend visiting him in Ithaca, NY. Indeed, now our bags are packed - where to now?
For those of you who have asked, “so what’s your next trip ...
Last day at sea. Our bags have to be put in the hall by 10:30 pm. Dad was headed back to our room about 10 pm and some old lady was in the hallway in her bra and panties trying to open her suitcase!! Dad was shocked, disgusted and exited the area as fast as he could without saying anything. He told me "WTF, I can SEE you, lady!" Did she think ...
... 11am asking if we need band aids. What the hell. We have now taken pics of the glass on the patio and in the out door shower. When we return home these will be posted on every travel site we can find. Not worth the money..... On a better note Sugarcane restaurant in downtown Miami is a gem. The bacon wrapped dates stuffed with homemade sausage and manchego cheese were amazing. Grilled cheese with beef cheek was great. Also loved the ...
... bus ride and a sneaky lift in a strangers car - there are some friendly people in this part of the world, which we, sadly, aren't used to. It's actually embarrassing that we almost become rude when someone tries to genuinely help us. But we were polite enough to this old woman for her to convince us that she wasn't a serial killer.
The house we had been so kindly offered was amazing. And by 'amazing' I mean AMAZING! Son was so in love with the place that she was ...
... and taking a free train but it was relatively painless once I'd asked a few people for directions on the way. As usual, the people were very helpful. I got off the bus at my designated stop in South Beach, or SOBE as it is known by the locals apparently, and phoned my accommodation host for further instructions. Now I should point out that for my accommodation in Miami, Washington DC, Chicago, Indianapolis and Denver, I am not staying at hotels. For those cities I ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!