No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Elizabeth Lodge South Lake Tahoe
Travel Blogs from South Lake Tahoe
... was terrified of the bears- they can break the glass of the windows. They were around as we saw someone had left a rubbish bag out and in the morning it was all strewn across the road. I saw two bald eagles-one carrying a fish.
Saturday was a miserable weather day. Much cooler here 55 fahrenheit compared to 80 in Sacramento. We had a log fire going.
The first thing that struck me was ...
... can approve you as a non-traditional entrant.
Last year’s winner, 36-year-old Ewan Horsburgh of Katoomba, Australia, finished the Tahoe 200 in 61 hours and 32 minutes. He edged out the second-place finisher by two hours and 11 minutes. The top woman in the race finished 14 hours behind the winner. Of the 90 runners, some coming from as far away as Japan, India, and Brooklyn, 30 did not finish. You slackers!
With no disrespect ...
The highlight of today was the Rascal Flatts/Sheryl Crow concert. They were great. My sister Diane and boyfriend, John met us there for dinner and concert. Dinner was at the Kitchen 19 atop Harvey's, over looking Lake Tahoe. What a beautiful view. Earlier that day ...
... I know is also stunning. I'm so glad I followed my friends' advice and came. Its snowing so I get to experience winter and that's cool too since (y'all are about to get real jealous..) I forget its winter every day and we have warn skirts and tank tops every day for the past month and a half!! :D lucky us!!! yay for cali.
California, for the record, IS all its cracked up to be. and so is lake Tahoe.
... long as you are not afraid of heights.
7. Proper footwear (hikers and water sandals) is a necessity in this part of the world. Sneakers and flip flops will make for sore legs and blisters.
8. When traveling with four teens/pre-teens, plan to eat at least every hour - kids are constantly hungry, especially when they are constantly active.
9. Bea is fine with driving on mountainous roads, as long as she is driving on the ...
Other places to stay in South Lake Tahoe
3411 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great stay, excellent location, great service.
- Quiet and Clean
- Unintended Sauna in room. Obnoxious neighbors
4100 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Another great stay
- Would go back in a second!
- Awesome Family Hotel
3838 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $51
4127 Pine Boulevard & Stateline, South Lake Tahoe | 1 star hotelfrom $46
4011 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $102
3961 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Nice Place to Stay in Sout…
- Great place to stay - especially off season
- Great location and breakfast! :)
1632 E 1st St, Duluth | B&Bfrom $150
- Great Hotel! Can't wait to go back!
- Comfortable Inn, Great location
- Got the personal touch at inn by the lake
944 Friday Ave, South Lake Tahoe | 3 star hotelfrom $38
930 Balbijou Rd, South Lake Tahoe | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Nice View
- Loved this Facility
- Terrible customer service
3845 Pioneer Trl, South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $111
166 Cumberland Trace Road, Bowling Green | 3 star hotelfrom $55
2659 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 1 star hotelfrom $100
3696 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $124
3489 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $50
968 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe | 3 star hotelfrom $115
3480 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | Hotelfrom $36
3901 Pioneer Trl, South Lake Tahoe | Hotelfrom $46
1001 Heavenly Village Way, South Lake Tahoe | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent for family travel!
- Great, comfortable studio suite
- Great trip
4075 Manzanita Ave, South Lake Tahoe | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Good find in South Lake
- Great and cheap alternative to casinos
- Good place to stay in south tahoe
3818 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | Hotelfrom $35
4123 Manzanita Ave, South Lake Tahoe | Hotelfrom $34
4061 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Outstanding location
- Avoid This Place - Rooms Are Not Air-Conditioned
- Tripadvisor writers, you disappointed me!
4143 Cedar Ave, South Lake Tahoe | 3 star hotelfrom $184
954 Park Ave, South Lake Tahoe | Hotelfrom $76
3536 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe | 1 star hotelfrom $37