TripAdvisor Reviews Elizabeth Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... shoes that didn't cost me the earth and that's when we bumped into Victoria and Jamie. It sounds coincidental, and to a certain extent, it was, but I did know that they would be in MBK. To be fair, I didn't think we'd see them. MBK is seven stories of mile long markets and shops. The chances of bumping into someone are fairly astronomical. Still we found them and decided to grab another drink at Dunkin Donuts (our new ...
... buy a ticket as most
of the machines only took coins. I finally found one that would accept bills, figured out
which was my station (Google didn't help as they only told the station names in Thai -- I
even tried to match Google's Thai to the Thai on the signs with no luck). Then a guard
had to tell me to take the wrong train one stop to change to the right train and I was on
What a great day, but too tired to write ...
... it was pingpong! They grabs us both to come play but we only had one 100B left so conan played, her firing the balls and conan smacking them, at the other punters haha! We drank up and left, laughing in stitches! We went for a night cap and decided on a Irish bar, only because there is litterly no cider in Thailand, and I'm dying for one! We head home and the train is easy peasy. They have a good train network over here nice clean stations and trains easy to ...
... this is part of the fun of travelling!
Of course there are plenty of other places to visit which we didn't have time to see on this trip but my next trip would probably include the following:
Kalaw - colonial hill station
Inle Lake for 2 - 3 days
The golden rock North of Yangon
Be warned there are plenty of tour operators offering organised tours around Myanmar including Intrepid and Imaginative traveller. If ...
... things perhaps a little more than our budget was anticipating!
It is an amazing city, as most capital cities are and is far bigger than anticipated but the public transportation only covers a portion of it, unfortunately, I am not from South London and am unaware of this kind of limitation and am struggling to adapt. I'd love to get a bus but the whole experience seems far too daunting and ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85