TripAdvisor Reviews Elizabeth Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... amazing! We all just ordered different things and all shared-look at the pictures for the descriptions of each item. Wow was it good! Then we got an amazing storm-everyone battened down the hatches and the wind was bending the palm trees back and forth and rain pouring down. The boys were so happy to see heavy rain that they kept going out and standing in it. They also can't get used to the fact that there isn't a drought here. They keep reminding us the not ...
Thailand. Capital city Bangkok. Official language is Thai. Currency Thai baht. While I was there the exchange was 35 baht for every 1 US dollar. Full meals could easily be found for under 100 baht! For example a bag of fried crickets only cost 20 baht…you can't beat that!
I flew into Bangkok to start my Thai adventure. I once again found one of the cutest and most comfortable accommodations around. I stayed at the ...
... strategically across from a gay massage parlor (everywhere the signs advertised hot males or fresh men), expecting some good people watching. No one seemed to enter or exit the establishment but we did see dozens of adorable lady boys (some 60+) playing rowdy drinking games, but not much else. We made friends with a extremely attractive Swiss gay couple who left a show saying they felt uncomfortable by some of the shady characters watching the show. Also ...
... some of them got stolen. The guide's accent was so strong it was really hard to understand.
Temple number 2 was Wat Mongkhon Bophit, pretty much the same as the rest, big gold Buddha with offerings around. There was a big Gong in there, and the guide said it was good luck to bang on the Gong three times, so we all queued up to bang.
We then went to a little building next door and sat on the floor where the monk threw more holy lucky water on us. He also gave us a ...
... br> - eat at 25 degrees which is ******* amazing
- meet back at sky bar lobby
- stomach feels amazing and then terrible
- apprehensively leave Brooke and Paige to get swallowed by Bangkok while we go to Ping Pong show
- almost poop my pants in the red light district
- cab home and talk about politics with the driver
- call Brooke to see if she's alive, no answer
- after limited thought and consideration, I decide to go to sleep anyway.
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85