No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lexington
Semi free day in Boston day. Started with a free waffle breakfast at the hotel. Yummy. First off was our Harvard tour, we were split into 2 groups and taken around the campus by a current student. He showed us different parts of the campus, most were just from the outside as tour groups don't get to go into the buildings. Took a few photos if the campus in the tour then check out the book shop/ gift store. Next was a short on ...
... so it was a much cooler option than walking! We got to see all the 'really old' buildings (nothing before 1700s lol), the lovely harbour and some more funny 'only in America' sights! After the tour we grabbed lunch and as we were by the sea I felt the need to eat seafood so had a lobster roll, it was very yummy! We then spent the ...
... Immediately - Traveling to the Taj on Christmas
Agra 17:00 on Dec 25 Early morning on 27 Dec
Jaipur PM on 27 Dec Early morning on 29 Dec
Udaipur PM on 29 Dec 07:15 on 01 Jan
Mumbai 08:35 on 1 Jan 14:20 on Jan 1
Surat 17:55 on Jan 1 9:27 on 3 Jan ...
... Amsterdam houses were piles driven "several tens of feet" into the wet ground until harder soil was reached; even in the 19th century this method was used, most notably to build the Central Station on an ISLAND of all places (O_o).
- The Jewish people call Amsterdam "Mokum", meaning "City" in Yiddish - this is THE city.
- The city was expanded over the years, with canals added in concentric circles around the centre, creating a half-moon shape.
... run through my mind:
- I wish I'd brought the dark sparkly blue nail polish with me
- I am thankful for today
- I missed 11:11am but am going to make a wish on the plane anyways
- I always get cold on planes and my hands always go numb because I sit on them for warmth when I sleep
- There are hearts everywhere and it's beautiful and lovely and makes me happy!
Things I am excited about:
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services