Egosthenio Hotel - Porto Germeno
Travel Blogs from Attica
... the shade of trees or bushes that might be around and spend endless hours by the beach. Sometimes they only get home when it gets really dark. When it is too hot nothing can keep Greeks from staying indoors. They will surely find a way to get out.
There is nothing else to add here but what I can do though is to give some tips that have to do with beaches, cost, things that should be considered before setting out ...
The Archaeological Museum of Marathon has a very interesting collection of ancient artifacts found in this general area including many relating to the 2490 BC Battle of Marathon. There are also some partly excavated burial chambers. The Archaeological Museum of ...
... of them are either hosted by friends or family. Some have their own holiday house and they are the luckiest. They come along with friends, with the maximum holidays ranking between 5 to 7 days.
I am glad we came here instead of having dinner at the previous village. In the past you could hardly find a seat but with the crisis not many people eat outside any more and those who do, they eat out once in ...
... the sea is different each time depending on the weather, the wind, or the clouds above. Springtime is my favourite season of coming here when wild flowers are in full blossom and the beauty of the coast is then unbeatable! (I include some photos taken from other visits I had out here-spring for instance).
There are a few islets in short proximity with the nearest one of that of ...
More Photos from Kalamos
Well, some more photos from Kalamos.
I had to search in my files but thought to have them here next to the previous entry.
Some of the photos have been taken in April, some in May and one or two in winter.
TripAdvisor Reviews Egosthenio Hotel - Porto Germeno Attica
Other places to stay in Attica
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $117
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
Athens International Airport, Spata | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- Relax at Athens airport
- The Perfect Hotel Experience
- Go for the bathroom on the expense account
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $164
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $74
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $343
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $111
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotel
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $64
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $119
Attica Avenue 40.2 km, Peania | 5 star hotelfrom $96
10 Agiou Nikolaou, Vouliagmeni | 5 star hotelfrom $219
40 KM Athens Sounio Ave, Lagonisi | 5 star hotelfrom $359
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Airport, Anavyssos | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $98
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $39
40, Apollonos Street, Vouliagmeni | 5 star hotelfrom $307
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $50
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $48