Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
We were determined to get into the marine reserve at Hanauma Bay today so we get up early and arrive just after 7 am (who said these beach holidays were lazy!). It is truly amazing and thanks to some cloud cover, we are able to stay for longer than we expected. This is our last day in Oahu and so in the afternoon I do some souvenir shopping with Owen and Ethan whilst Andy gets in a last surf on Waikiki Beach. I ...
... to our hotel - Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. Not so speedy trip as Friday afternoon traffic very bad. Got to hotel just after 5pm. Checked into Room 1931. Almost the top floor! Fantastic uninterrupted views of Honolulu, Waikiki beach across the road and Diamond Head to the left. Spectacular!! Went for a short walk to look around and then went to tiki's bar and grill at hotel for dinner. I had fish. Very nice. Also had a special surfer girl cocktail and got a souvenir ceramic ...
... but most were top end brands that really didn't interest us. We found out there was a Walmart just a couple of blocks away and decided to take a look and see whether the images we see on the Internet are to be believed. Well there were some definite contenders. I found a copy of a CD I wanted about half the price they were asking at the airport and we each bought a can of Coke for 50 cents each. We went back to the food court and out to the bus stop to wait for the number ...
... the same shows over and over. We ended up watching the first 2 episodes of a show called "The Goldbergs" about 10 times. I can't figure out whether the show was genuinely funny or just seemed funny after 10 viewings but we went around the ship quoting that show including Wills constantly doing the "Big Tasty" rap.
Ship entertainment was a bit hit and miss but they had a couple of really good nights. One was "Best of British" and the other was a 70's ...
After a long day & night of traveling we arrived in Hawaii on the same morning that we left - a bonus Mother's Day. Walked on the sand & into the water of Waikiki beach & have been pleasantly surprised by how lovely it is here. Our ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki