Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... tiny. We haven't seen land since we left which is a bit weird. I spend my day doing schoolwork, reading, eating, walking around the ship, and playing some games in the kids' room. My mom makes me do a lot of schoolwork. My sister and I got to meet the captain of the ship. He is German, and his name is Ralf Zander. We have met lots of other people. Many people are very nice and they ask about our trip. There are no other children ...
... and a display of the sit down hula was performed and the lady dressed as the Queen attended the Queens Jubilee in a replica dress as worn. The Queens Guard a party of four put on a display similar similar to our Federation Guard. They were great, Andrew took some pictures. We decided to settle our bill before we came back upstairs. It was only our Splash bar drinks and snacks and our $25 resort fees a little over $303. We are feeling sad that we have to go home and I feel ...
... the colour. I suggested he but a couple of pairs different colours but it was all too hard. In fact I had to ask him to try them on. He bought some grey plaid shorts that he can dress up or swim in for $49.95. I also suggested he buy the belt. May be might go back later. We were able to check in at 10.45 am luckily. In fact they upgrade our poolside room to ocean views at no extra cost. We are in room 904 and it bigger and has a great view of the beach! We signed on as ...
... is still active. It's also where most of the worlds telescopes are located as it's over 13,000 feet high and has no light pollution. We went to the summit for sunset, which was amazing being above the clouds but it was very cold. After sunset we went a bit lower and had a astronomy lesson. We saw shooting stars, satellites, the Milky Way ...
... Haleiwa is said to be the cultural hub of the North Shore. It´s a laid back surf town packed with local style and country ambiance as well as cool surf shops and boutiques, humble restaurants and charming art galleries. It was actually in Haleiwa where we first spotted a typical Hawaiian surfer: barefoot, wearing only bathing trunks and no shirt, blond medium-length hair, nicely tanned and all wrapped in sand. It was a little bit strange to see people like this doing shopping in ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki