Edmund's Hotel Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... arms, my back and shoulders felt like they were on fire. I thought we were safe as we were closer to shore and could see more people, however little did we know that the danger we were about to enter had only just begun. It took me a while to register that we had found ourselves amongst very shallow coral. As the waves came over the water got deeper so they weren't as much of a threat but obviously the further in we got the chances of the wave breaking on us grew. It was ...
Today we all headed out to Pearl Harbour to visit the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri.
18 years ago, I visited the Memorial and visitors centre. The visitors centre has undergone some pretty extensive renovations. There are numerous new displays, memorials, honour boards etc outlining the events before, during and after the Pearl Harbour attacks. Considering the nature of the ...
... some of that alternative lifestyle from the early days of surfers heading away from civilisation following the waves. Driving was easy and slow, I noticed most tourists hired open top Mustang convertibles or jeeps and al I got was a putty Nissan Sentra. I'll bear that in mind for the next island and upgrade.
Today we booked a boat trip out to snorkel with the turtles. This is a must do if you have a few days as there are lots of big green sea turtles just off ...
... offer, but I thought I'd start with Duke's. Duke's is named after the legendary Hawaiian sportsman Duke Kahanamoku who is most famous as the founder of modern surfing, so it seemed appropriate to take a seat at a table on the lovely terrace looking out over the beach and watch the surfers bobbing on the swell.
It was about 11.30 when I arrived but the place was already full. They have a lunch buffet for $16.95 which looked pretty good, but I opted for the Cajun ...
Today was the day of our Big Island tour (the island normally referred to when talking about Hawaii). We had a pick up with a Roberts Hawaii minibus at 5:35am! It showed up promptly, had a handful of people on already and did one more pick up before heading to the airport. We were met by a Roberts Hawaii rep at the airport who was rather loud, enthusiastic and very anxious not to lose any of us. She gave us strict instructions to follow to get through security and marched ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki