Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
Today I am joining a team of 6 people
that I have met in the resort, and we are going to hire a out rigger for the
day at Waikiki beach. The outrigger canoe ride of today was derived from the
original sport that was beloved by the elite of old Hawaii – outrigger canoe
surfing. Outrigger canoe surfing is a sport that is unique to Hawaii, and, more
specifically, to Waikiki. In old Hawaii, Waikiki was the playground of ...
Waikiki Beach Hawaii view from the Hyatt
Regency close to the beach and the famous Waikiki strip filled with department
stores and amazing eatery's. This view encompasses the beauty of Hawaii not to
mention the incredible weather and serenity of what is the Hawaii
... your fault lol. BUT this is Camp A and there is no such thing as a not fun day so we made up for it by playing at the center that afternoon. Thursday was hiking Waimea Falls. Waimea Falls is by the North Shore of Oahu. It is a really sacred area with rich history and it is beaaauuuttiiiiful. The kids were super pumped because it was our first real hike of the summer. Again, we had a guide who was really great. She was extremely knowledgable and did a great job keeping the ...
... music and awesome dances. The cast all wore traditional Hawaiian outfits and it was seriously such an awesome show. The best part was at the end when, yes, they twirled fire. They twirled LOTS of fire. And threw it. And sat on it. And did all sorts of tricks I would've never done lol. But it was soo captivating to watch. After that we called it a night and headed home after an extremely long day.
Today a big group of us got up to go paddle boarding and snorkeling. ...
... of Social Work.
After graduation, we had dinner at a restaurant at the Hilton Hawaiian Village called Tropics. We met some friends who happened to be in Hawaii the same time as us. It was a fabulous time!
By Friday, we were all a little exhausted. So, of course, we decided two strenuous hikes through the mud would be perfect. We hiked through a bamboo jungle to the Kanaeakapuku ruins, the palace of ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki