Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... their parents' work.
Saturday afternoon and all day today I was a big 'ol beach bum. We went to North Shore yesterday, and Waikiki today. The beach is my happy place, and it is the thing I'll miss most (after my kids). I could lay out every day for the rest of my life and probably not get sick of it. On the plus side I DID manage to get quite a few little souvenirs today (shootout to the 5,000 ABC stores in Hawaii) so I'm feeling pretty accomplished. ...
... and we headed off to lunch sweaty and exhausted.
This leads me to incident number 2, my second allergic reaction. We went to a restaurant right across the street from the beach that served mostly seafood. Since I still don't know exactly what my allergy is or how severe it is (refer to my previous post about shrimp), I decided to stick on the safe side and order a plain salad with a side of ranch. Literally that's all it was: leaves. and ranch. There is no way on God's ...
... 52, which was to take us northwest past the airport, Pearl Harbour and the Dole Pineapple Plantation to Haleiwa on the north coast. This trip took about two hours, and we decided we could have written a book about the characters we watched get on and off. There was the young woman with the strident voice who discussed the terms and conditions of her employment, the fellow opposite who was heading up to Haleiwa to "buy weed", the tattooed lady who was missing a ...
... so fun that I continuously seek some form of rock to jump off. However, having to swim into the overhang of rock and grabbing hold of the coral to climb up the rock to get back to where you started was not so encouraging when the waves try to suck you back out to the open ocean (sorry mum). Nevertheless, I am still alive and very much living so all is well, yay.
So after yet another month of pure happiness, new friends and new realisations it is my time ...
... It is governed by the natives and has 8 tribes lumped together under one high chief and protected by the French. Even though it was discovered by Capt. James Cook it was colonized by the French missionaries. The French also put a prison on this island like the British did in Australia. 2000 people on island, 99% Catholic, and basically all natives except about 5 French. We did a small bus tour and took some pictures. This was definitely a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki