Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... feet were starting to be webbed!) Lunch back in the boat and then some sailing. The boat was a catermeran and under sail was very quick. It was very windy but so lovely and warm we spent most of that time sitting on the side of the boat. We were knackered when we got back to the hotel and all slept. Dinner was at the other side of Lahaina at Pacific'o which Bob drove to (and got a park outside). When lying by the pool the other day I had heard one of the other guests talking ...
... sure we felt that we were ohana, or family, and called us cousins (cuzn’s in Hawaiian pidgeon) to make us feel at home. As we got closer to the luau site, the instructions came quick and fast about what to expect, when, where and how to do things. So many instructions, that I almost forgot that we were supposed to be having fun. We also learnt that there would be 4 coaches and other buses and private cars there, so we knew that this ...
... for US military veterans. He told us the best place to try Kalua Pork was at a traditional Hawaiian feast called a Luau and that the next one was taking place on Monday at his hotel if we wanted to go along for a discounted price? Did we?! So from just meeting this lovely man over a beer, we were now booked to go on a threesome date! Funny how these thing turn out!
... is that we will miss our niece’s (only niece) 1st birthday and Easter. When we started realizing this we were definitely pounding our heads. It was crazy to think that we missed these really important dates on the calendar.
It’s not really a lesson learned. It was more of we were soo excited to leave Alaska type of deal. When you’re an Alaskan resident (at least a good portion of them) then you are thrilled ...
... was on full bore. We were pretty chilly by
the time we arrived at the Pipeline, but settled down on the beach anyway. It
was very windy, the waves weren’t that great and after 45mins of lying there
without taking off our jerseys, it started spitting. Other beach goers were
still lying in their bikini’s or boardies though. We gave up and caught the bus
to the next town thinking we might lie at the beach there. The weather didn’t
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki