Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... which was after Sunset Beach on Kamehameha Hwy. We weren't really sure exactly which one was the Banzai Pipeline because there were no signs. Some areas had proper parking areas, at other spots you just park along the side of the road. Of course there were hardly any waves because the big ones only happen between Nov and March.
We had passed Waimea Valley Botanic Gardens on the way so we stopped there on the way back. It was after 4 pm because the traffic had been very ...
... to collect us to take us to the Port when we made a quick stop at an ATM to withdraw some cash, only to find that what I thought was my PIN, in fact was just part of my imagination... so a mind numbingly frustrating call back to Australia to speak to someone in a foreign call centre got my PIN sorted and we were back in business. A 15 minute ride to the Port and our first time cruising was in sight and trust me when I tell you, I was ...
... not a big fan of the sea but I really loved going in the sea at Waikiki. It was lots of fun jumping in the waves and watching the surfers and paddle borders. You would think this would be really safe but we saw on the news that while we were there, a paddle boarder in Waikiki had drifted out to sea. The paddle board rental company realised he was missing at the end of the day when the paddle board was not returned. A rescue team found him, he had been out at sea for ...
... with hilarious rituals and commemorative certificates. Once you have completed the ceremony, you are called a Shellback.
We would have liked to have participated, but the time of the ceremony coincided with the time we had to collect our passports which had been taken off us before we went to French Polynesia, and by the time we got down to the pool area, we ended up being observers, not participants. It was probably more fun to be an observer and watch from ...
We did stop a Matsumoto Shaved Ice as it was recommended by our cousin. Great selection. Also had Kona coffee ice cream, many times during our trip. The restaurant we had lunch at, the Breakers, was homey and the food was good.
Unfortunately, the seas were calm, or as calm considering the windward location. They estimated 5 to 8 foot. There were only a few surfers this ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki