Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... a huge park with designated areas of all of the Polynesian islands and cultures, such as Tahiti and Hawaii. At each island there were shows that taught you about the cultures and activities you could do afterwards, such as learn how to hula dance or build toy fish out of leaves. It was actually really fun and really cool to learn about all the different cultures. We walked around doing that stuff until dinner at five (this was the actual luau part). First of all, while ...
... style Buddhist temple, to get there you have to first go through a Japanese cemetery, an observer will note the large amount of food, such as oranges left on the grave sites. These are offerings to the deceased from their family, this comes from the belief that in the afterlife they can receive gifts from loved ones. If they wish to send a car to the deceased they purchase a joss car and send it a burnt offering. Once through ...
... we called Finding Nemo, because of "lucky arm") and Laura saw turtle!
We went to Tikkis for dinner and out with our friends for drinks later. All was fine and dandy at the bar until a gang of biker dudes wanted to pick a fight with one of our friends. We were done at that point!
Sunday, we headed to the North Shore again, with a stop at the Macadamia Nut Farm. Let's be honest; I just ...
... that mean we are getting older?
We are directly opposite the Honolulu Zoo, in fact during brunch we could hear the lions roaring, so that might take up a visit tomorrow as well as a swim, a beer, a burger and there basically goes the day. A walk to Diamond Head - maybe not.............Then it is time to pack for the return trip to the airport and on to San Francisco
The Hawaii Zoo was well laid out with many of ...
... to eventually fix that for both of our flights for today with American Airlines. Our first flight was from Miami to Los Angeles and was 6 hours long. With American no food is served and there weren't any individual tvs. Needless to say it was a long flight. In LA we then caught our flight to Honolulu also 6 hours. Luckily we were in the exit row for this one so it was a little less painful as the previous one. When we collected our luggage, Bec's ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki