Edmund's Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edmund's Hotel Apartments Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... one luggage handle got broke on the flight to Honolulu. Can't pull up handle anymore. Lucky it has 4 wheels and can be pushed. Makes it hard for the rest of the trip though. Not looking forward to our next 8 hour flight to Auckland, leaving at 11:00 pm. Killed time late in day at the free cocktail hour at our hotel. There was a live music group. Band was really good. Nice complimentary entertainment. Would recommend this ...
Off to Honolulu to work at 2 conferences. To earn my mileage points and stay on United flights I flew from Brisbane to Sydney & then out to LA - 15 hours and after a 4 hour layover a 6 1/2 flight back Honolulu.
Long way to get there and about 30 hours of travel from when I left home but I got my free business upgrades on the flights ...
... was the Dole Plantation. This is a famous pineapple farm and cannery, but it seems that there is not much money in the cannery business any more, so that has been closed, and surprisingly enough the Hawaiian pineapples are now shipped to the Philippines and to Australia for processing. It was an interesting stop and we admired the wonderful gardens made up of different varieties of bromeliads. The pineapple, of course is a member of the ...
... Grant got the odd branch in their face!
We reached the Alamoana Shopping Centre and were dropped off right outside Nordstrum Department store. We had to walk through this store to get to the actual shopping centre. We got totally confused and ended up on level 3 before we found a way out! Here we decided to separate and meet back at Subway at 12:30pm for lunch. Grant and Jordan went off together and Kelsi went off on her own, while I stayed up on level 3 to get ...
... where to look first let alone what to buy, it was so amazing that it was almost frustrating! I spent some money and it felt like a lot, but if I'd bought all of this makeup back home, it would have totaled about $300 NZD versus the $100 USD I actually spent. Makeup is so cheap here, if only I had unlimited funds and endless suitcase space! After leaving Sephora (too soon!), we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner, the restaurant chain that Penny from the show "Big Bang ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki