No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsEdgewater Wanaka
Lovely first floor suite with views across the lake and mountains. Dinner in the restaurant was lamb (for Karen) and steak for me, accompanied by very nice couple of reds (Merlot for Karen, Pinot Noir for me). Jess, our waitress was great and very chatty.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Edgewater Wanaka
Travel Blogs from Wanaka
... a hut safety talk then and went to bed
- The day was going to be a long one, so we set off early, 6:45 was when we left the hut
- We were in a cloud for the first four hours of the day
- we made it to the harris saddle around 2 hours later
- when we got there it felt like the shelter popped out of mid air due to the fog
- we couldn't see it until we were fairly close
- At the harris saddle there is a side trip that we tried that goes up to ...
... hiccups along the way, the first being pulled over by the police for not driving fast enough and the second one being the drawer containing the glasses coming loose in transit with much noise & shattered glass! After the clean up operation we decided to call it a day at 7pm & found a nice campsite by a river for the ...
... a free coffee, which at least served to ensure that all Ferg establishments would receive my future custom! As it continued to rain, and our options for the day dwindled, we took a brief stroll along the main street with two objectives: to book a skydive for Amy, Helen and myself; and to find the often all too elusive souvenir ring for Helen. On walking past the "Lord of the Rings" store, we realised that this was potentially the perfect spot to purchase our desired item. Instead ...