No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Economy Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... I had 20 people staring at me waiting to see which wave would slam me into the rocks. I couldn't turn around! I tied my bag around my shoulders and patiently waited for a wave surge to come. As the water went back out I saw a rock underwater and made my move. ( see pics) Thank God I have 'some' rock climbing experience cause I was fast as lightning crossing over before the next set of waves hit. I still had to climb the side of the cliff to get ...
... wasn't great and it really had was a fridge and a microwave. So it looked like we would be eating microwave meals for the next three days. We decided not to over do much on our first day and that a good rest was in need so that we could make the most of our time here. With that we had an early night after our barely edible microwave meals. We woke up to sirens and traffic, only slight different from the noise we were use to in NZ. After struggling to get up, ...
... happy, so this morning when we pulled up outside some of the other tourers hotel, I knew where id be rebooking is into ..... Have decided to stay here for tonight, just hoping Trex still has four wheels in the morning - and then we will check out, nip to target which is a couple of miles up the road, and then head to Hollywood blvd - should be good! And then we'll get to check into the much nicer hotel - I can't ...
... their carry-ons too, the panic is setting in again. For those who have not traveled to/through LAX, international flights are bused to a separate terminal. This was not the time to be reminded how short an hour really is. Like cattle, we herded onto the appropriate bus, rushed off and then back on to a different bus, ran through the international terminal to discover our flight to Melbourne is delayed. Ugh! All that stress for nothing. Story of my ...
... us to top right, instead of back left. Thankfully my Pin pointer on my map, helped in our navigation. It was now going to be a zig zag road route, hairy at times with the busy traffic. We carried on thru the Fashion district and then along Broadway's historic district, on to 5th street where on the Figueroa St junction, we conveniently found a corner cafe complex for our refuel requirements, having not had anything to eat yet. The tomato soup and cheesy toasted ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!