No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Economy Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... iPads). On top of that our flight was 3 hours delayed (we finally departed at 16.00) because GPS in our aircraft didnīt work and we were asked to change the plane. When arriving in Los Angeles we had to wait for our bags for almost 40 minutes.
We always expect the worst when we travel with low coast airline companies but in general they arenīt bad at all and you usually get what youīve paid for. Most likely this was just a coincidence, but our flight from Hawaii to ...
... a minion and have to pass this test. The ride was also in 3D and it was awesome!! The next ride was Jurassic Park!!!! We headed to the lower lot of the park - down 4 escalators...4!!! Jurassic Park is like the log ride and Wild Wild West rides back home. Travel slowly through the park, find out dinosaurs have broken out, get drenched. Then attacked by a T-Rex as you fly down a huge drop and get drenched some more!! I usually hate rides like this but I'm ...
... That beach is possibly one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever visited, we didn't go on any of the fairground rides, but saw the beach which was more than enough. Then we headed to Venice Beach, which is known as the 'homeless beach' because of the amount of homeless people there. It's definitely not as nice as Santa Monica, but it's not bad either. We then headed to Hollywood boulevard, which I was most excited about. I was especially excited about ...
... be honest was a bit of a s*** hole. Other than big office buildings there wasn't a lot, some quite rough areas. We even saw a guy having a pee next to a tree on a normal busy street... Very odd!The only nice part in the centre seemed to be where the Staples Center was based. A huge arena where they have concerts and sports events, looked a really nice arena and had plenty of bars and restaurants situated next to it. After walking around ...
... dead on time... but, but this is Mexico...
Even get to to the airport early...
All airlines except United have self check-in computer terminals...
We wait in line.. no aircon.. for 1 1/2 hours...
Eventually we get through Check-in, security and into boarding gate..
We have upgraded to extra space seats again for the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!