No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Economy Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Today we are travelling out of San Diego and heading back to LA just as a stop over before our flight to Orlando in the morning.
While we were at San Diego, we never had chance to go to La Jolla which is just outside if San Diego on the coast so we have decided to go there today as we won't be doing much in LA anyway.
It was easy getting to La Jolla but parking was a bit of a nightmare. We really wanted to get on the coast ...
... of a 40" TV screen creating the sports bar atmosphere. Still, Molly looks down upon her patrons, with her portrait relegated to a back wall high above - it may be a subtle way of suggesting that she may very well be looking down from a heavenly Irish pub stool above.
Sentiments aside, today presented one surprise after another.
The plan for today was to meet our LA pals - Tracy, Bill and Clemente - at Molly's for a drink. After expressing ...
Hi! After a quick swim in the morning, we flew from Las Vegas to San Francisco on Wednesday, arriving early afternoon and making our way to the hostel. We spent the afternoon and evening shopping around Union Square, particularly for warm clothes as the San Fran cool winds took us by surprise. We spent two full days in San Francisco, where we walked through Chinatown, got great views of the Bay Bridge, had a yum cha lunch and spent an ...
... out at least. We were preparing to land when we were told that due to fog and low cloud at Melbourne we had to divert to Sydney to pick up extra fuel. We just sat on the Tarmac while they refuelled but then it turned out that other flights that had departed from Sydney for Melbourne were being sent back so in the end it was a 2 hour delay on the Tarmac at Sydney. Arrived right on noon and got through immigration really easy now that ...
... toys and left - told him on chat that I wanted to watch a movie. Watched a couple of movies with Tanja, slept and got caught up on the blog. The kids watched some shows and then slept for several hours in the middle of the flight. Colson slept the most as he totally missed one of the meals and we had to wake him up as the plane taxied to the terminal. I didn't realize until getting off the plane that this was an Airbus 380 - one of the double decker ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!