No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Economy Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
I LOVE Vincent Price, so yesterday was a super special day when Leslea drove us AALLL the way out to East LA (yep, on "that" freeway again), to see the Vincent Price Art Museum! Cool, huh?
Vincent loved his art and was an avid collector. He believed everyone should be able to access the works of great and lesser known artists and saw that the folk of East LA were missing out. When he died, and ...
... salmon salads, more beans and French fries...all washed down with two jugs of Sangria... entertainment from our waiter Shane, (who doubles as the opera singing potato) and a photo shoot with Snoop Dog.. all we needed to do was finish off the night with a late night visit to the 24 hour supermarket to top up on the essentials. And the finale, an entertaining walk back home down the Boulevard just before 1 am. Not a bad day for the #Fab5 #stayers #stilllaughing ...
... the industry over a few drinks. Stars such as Shirley Temple, Spencer Tracy, Clark Gable and Loretta Young were regulars, and Cary Grant, Jane Wyman or Walter Pidgeon could often be spotted at the Pig ‘N Whistle having lunch and reading the local paper or enjoying dinner after a glamorous evening at the Egyptian. Nowadays it’s pretty much a novelty tourist restaurant, but we have been away so long that we were drawn in by the wonderfully British menu. I ...
... It’s full of the department store Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s and Bloomingdales but also has some of the more economical ones including Sears. Regardless, it’s inter-season time and it is not unusual to find 40-60% off lots of stock. We got some good value school shoes for O’Regan and a couple of work shirts for McKay, one of them was reduced from $44 to $4.99 (plus tax).
... 15 for parking. This is because J Paul Getty wanted to make art education available to all. The car park is located at the bottom of a hill and whenyou get out of the car park, you're guided to a tram (rails) which transports you to the Getty Center which sits on top of a hill with panoramic views of LA. We decided to join the architecture tour and the guide gave us some interesting facts about the building of the complex and explained many of the design features, so it was very ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!