No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Economy Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Checked out of our hotel this morning and made our way to the Vegas airport to collect our rental car. After 2hours of mucking about (aka don't rent with Dollar rentals), we visited the shopping outlets in Vegas. We all scored some new runners (won't wear them all at once or we'll look like real tourists) had some lunch and a look ...
... with the only bridge that would remain open. The bridge traffic was normal, so getting off at Lake Washington blvd., was a snap. until I got to the three way stop. From then on it was bumper to bumper, and at a total standstill. 30 minutes later, I finally pulled into my driveway with a "whew". The Castanes family appeared a around 12:45p, and for the next couple of hours, I tried to sit out at the end of the dock, in the 90+ degree ...
... of the World and a major Inland port.
Route 66 (The Mother road) also passes through here and we will travel on some of the road on our journey North to St Louis.
Tulsa to St Louis (6 hour drive).....After a great nights sleep at a hotel on the northern side of the city we were on our way for the first full days drive in our RED Mustang -from hereon referred to as "Sally";given her colour and the route we ...
... proud father.
Outstanding trip, awesome bunch of young men, excellent coaching and management team.
Wow, what an experience that was. Great bunch of people, lots of fun and laughs and the boys played fantastic rugby that was a delight to watch. Special mention to Mr Lock for a job well done. When's the next trip?
Denza & Cheryl Knap.
Great times, awesome rugby, a very well organised trip, our only ...
... clear blue, sunny skies with a very cool wind. That's where the similarity ends though. LA is very different in size and architecture. There is a lovely mix of old, Spanish buildings and ultra modern buildings.
We saw quite a lot on our drive through the streets of downtown LA, Hollywood and Beverley Hills. There is obviously some serious money around - a car rental place was pointed out as the only one in the US to offer a Rolls Royce for ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Peasedown St John | B&Bfrom $176
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!