Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... we would come back the following day to complete the walk of fame.
THE FIRE ALARM HAS BEEN GOING OFF FOR HOURS!! It's the annual test and it's going between 9am-5pm! At 11ish we headed back to Hollywood to finish the walk of fame which took us an hour! We then did a "celebrity bus tour" which took us up muholland drive where there are fab views and homes of celebrities such as Bruno Mars, Ben stiller, Rod Steward, members of the red hot ...
... break dancing that could evoke large crowds clapping to the beat to the solo act of a man on large 2-wheel roller blades serenading strangers with music. We stayed with my cousin and his family during our time in LA who treated us to a really nice Korean Dinner in Korea Town one night. LA has the largest Korean population outside of Korea so it makes sense that they have their own town here. We drove up in style by the means of my cousin's new Tesla, ...
... everything including hand luggage and although we were sweating it we were under, thank God! This terminal is abysmal 2 shops and some ****** food places.... very disappointing so not much to do but sit and wait. On reflection it was a bit whirlwind but fantastic. Could have done with some more cash which would have made me stress a little less but we did ok. Would have been nice to treat Court to a few more luxuries... next time. We are both missing our ...
... was a huge collection of a single person's work.
Between Grand Ave and the Geffen, we walked through the Grand Central Market and the Bradbury Building.
We had two lunches that day. Noodles at Mr Ramen in Little Tokyo and a lamb sandwich at Philippe's. Both were fantastic! Maybe I was just really hungry... We skipped ...
... I was, NOTHING it was just mind blowing!!!! Soooo good and so real. We then did a special effects show which showed you classic and new special effects and how they work. Then we did the Simpsons ride which was also a simulator which was good but not compared to the Transformers one! It also gave me a sore neck right afterwards but it was also very good!! After that I convinced Eliza and Mitch to do the House of Horrors walk through maze but boy did I regret ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!