No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Up early all excited..
While it uses up 3 Gigalitres of hot water in an attempt to beat her hair into submission I went to the front desk to see if we could have a late checkout..
Standard checkout was 12:00... Our driver was scheduled to pick us up at 15:15..
Yes no problem... smiles... Great we will check out at 15:00... can we still use ...
... wasn't convinced due to the fact that it was clearly made of rubber and not moving of its' own accord. We settled on the beach and started to relax. The weather was amazing; really sunny but a cool breeze constantly ran over you so we didn't get too hot. We failed to put on sun cream due to the fact that it didn't feel that strong however, this was probably one of the biggest mistakes I have made on the trip. We eventually did put sun ...
... 8217;s Palace is a Roman fantasyland featuring marble reproductions of classical statues and fountains. Paris Las Vegas is a reproduction of the City of Light and the Arc de Triomphe, The Cahmps-Elyssess and the soaring Eiffel Tower frame the property. New York New York is a small version of the skyline of New York which is surrounded by a rollercoaster and The Mirage has a volcano in front of their door which erupts hourly after dark. All in all, it seems that the bigger the ...
... soccer fan through and through I left at half time.
Roy and I arrived on our doorstep around 4:30 pm. Perfect timing! Just enough time for a nap, a swim, and prep for our adventures that night with our best friend Jenny! Here are the highlights from the rest of our night:
We had dinner at a gorgeous café right on Santa Monica Blvd. The gays were out in full force this night and we were able to witness all the action. ...
... is a market but also filled with places to eat, cafes etc including one called EGGSLUT... nice. We ended up at the Bradbury Building, which for me was the highlight. It was built in 1893 Commissioned by Lewis L Bradbury (a gold mining millionaire of the late 1800's). It is a architectural landmark of downtown and in 1977 it was designated a National Historic Landmark, one of only four office buildings in LA to be so honoured. Breathtakingly stunning both inside and out it has the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!