No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Economy Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... tar pits. The adjacent George C. Page Museum is dedicated to researching the flora and fauna that has been preserved by the tar pits. But I digress...
LACMA is made up of six distinct buildings in their own right, all surrounded by outdoor artwork by artists from around the world. However, once I had paid my entry fee, I made directly for the Pavilion for Japanese Art to see the 'Art of the Samurai: Swords, Paintings, Prints and ...
So finally we arrived in Los angles this morning at 930am. Getting here was a shambles out of our control, to some extent We started our adventure in Brisbane where we were told we could not board our plane to LAX because the Qantas check in lady believed it was her job to deny us boarding the LaX as we could not show proof of exit out of Mexico. We frantically ran around BNE airport to find internet computers to find how to book online our bus from Playa del Carmen to Belize. No such ...
... Marcel (reminds me a bit of a grander scale of Meinhart's), I fire off quite a few shots of products and merchandise I find amusing. I see one more item at the cash register as we are paying for our purchases. As I take the photo, the young woman says "sorry, you can't take pictures in here." (A little late.) I think she is joking and laugh as I say "seriously?" Yep, she's serious. I say, so as a tourist blogging about my travels you don't want me to share about ...
... I found out on July 17, 1955, Walt Disney’s dream for a happy place for the young and the young-at-heart was realized when Disneyland Park opened. This theme park is the only one in the world to be designed and built under Walt Disney’s direct supervision.
In 1955, the Park opened with more than 20 attractions. Today, slightly more than half of these attractions are still around.
It felt like we ...
... and getting some snacks for our day in Disneyland tomorrow. Dinner tonight was at Mimi's Cafe next door which was great - the usual huge portions and reasonable prices - makes you realise how expensive Sydney is!
We watch a bit of the LA Kings v New York Rangers ice hockey game before crashing - a very busy 1st day!
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!