- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Econo Lodge
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
- I will defiantly make a trip back to Yellowstone one day!
- Although I didn't eat breakfast! A raccoon ate all my food!
- A kind lady made extra eggs and gave them to me
- It tasted kind of funny, but i was starving!
- I will be heading back to Utah and made a stop to get gas in Rock Springs at 12:00
- Stopped off at a 7/11 and got gas ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... restaurant called Sweet Melissa's. Highly recommend it if you happen to find yourself in Laramie. I had the daily special which was artichoke manicotti with lemon and blueberry sauce. I know it sounds strange but the flavors were really good. After lunch the kids found some local made ice cream and we browsed the booths, and some shops. Grace successfully talked me into buying her some red cowboy boots. She has wanted red ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... of block the view of the peaks anyway. Bill wouldn't approve of these photo ops.
Today's travel concludes in Capulin, NM, a small town near Capulin Volcano National Monument - CLOSED. So, with nothing else to do in town, we check out the campsite washroom, which is stocked with a bible and gun accessories ads.
Time to bed down. Lights out. Goodnight.