No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Econo Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... and I got the last one in the store. Back in the van with the camera battery charging while we drove north to Laramie for lunch. Lot's of semi trucks and horse trailers are on the road today. Once we arrived in Laramie we realized why all the horse trailers. It is Laramie's Founder Days including barrel racing and rodeos events this weekend. Several downtown streets are closed for bands, booths, food, and more. We found a highly ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
- Only an hour and a half drive but we call it a day.
- The fatigue is starting to get to us.
- Driving non stop has us both tired at 4.
- We decide to stop at a rest stop in Rock springs, Wyoming.
- We get a nice 8 hours of sleep.
- It's about 12:00 A.M. and we get back to the trip.