No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Volcanic Park to Nevada.
What I liked about CA: They put traffic warnings on the road at a lot of places. If there is a stop up ahead they will write it on the road, lanes have turn arrows. The variety of weather, you could be in the valley and in an hour be in the mountains or on the coast. Some of the places would be cool enough in the evenings and mornings to open the windows for awhile and lastly didn't have to worry about the ...
... Earlier in the day, we had heard of winter storm Orion hitting Oregon and knew it would affect Friday and Saturday's drives. Sure enough, Portland was snowed in on Thursday night. Even some portions of I-5 we needed to drive to get to Portland were covered in snow. We decided to stay an extra night in Redding to hopefully avoid the worst of the storm, and ultimately we are glad we did. Winter storm warnings Florida native drivers do not make for a happy ...