No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Pets allowed
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Purcell
Travel Blogs from Purcell
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
Wow! What a week!
After leaving Watkins Glen and visiting the group in Pennsylvania I started putting miles behind me. It was to be only two days before I went to another meeting, but already I was into the Southern States... North Carolina to be precise.
But that's not the whole story. I had come down through Delaware, DC, Maryland and was into Virginia on Monday night. I pulled up to rest and pressed on through Virginia doing ...
Left Choctaw ( luv that name) at 9am - going to DALLAS TX. Passing Chickasaw Natl Rec Area is neat looking. Hills (called Arbuckle!) trees water- nice! Got to Texan RV Park South of Arlington TX appx 2 pm. Seems a nice clean place. Rode bikes & took a couple walks w Opie. To bed early - drive made me ...
... into Tx. roads were nice 4-lane but felt like we were bouncing around a lot. got to "Texan RV Ranch apps 2. is nice & we'll maintained. beautiful day - 71 degrees! we sat out & rode bikes around . ate leftover for supper, bed early - I was quite ...
Temps were just above freezing last nite - still looks beautiful outside! No snow (while it looks awful at home - brrr )! Hi 61 today. Will just stay here today: grocery shop & some rv stuff at Camper World - no tours allowed at Tinker AFB tho, ...